FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The ladies in charge

The ladies in charge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A word of warning: it's a long one, the longer it lasts the better as far as I'm concerned.

Let me know if you enjoy especially if it inspires you to touch yourself or somebody else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How we got into this 3 way relationship is a storHow we got into this 3 way relationship is a story in itself. But for now it is enough for you to know that Malia, Femke and I have known each other for some time. We're just people who, when our busy lifes allow, enjoy meeting for a catch up over a drink and fuck each other senseless simply because we all enjoy sex and between us it clicked. I meet both on their own from time to time and I know they meet each other without me too. We had threesomes together before but it is a rare occurrence, too difficult coordinating our 3 diaries.

So this day was somehow special: not only we managed to align our schedules but none of us had seen the others for a few months. I think it actually made it easier to find a date: we were all rather rampant and in need of a good fuck session.

Now these two are very different. Malia is in her late thirties. She owes her physical attributes to her Spanish origins. She has very long, silky smooth and rather luscious dark hair. At 5'2 she is quite short, has wide Latin hips, a large bum and heavy round tits. The perfect illustration of voluptuous. From her British upbringing she got a posh accent and a stiff upper lip. She runs a rather posh interior design business and I have absolutely no problem visualising her both handling the most demanding of clients with the required deference or cracking the whip with contractors not delivering to the agreed standard.

Femke on the other hand is very easy-going. She trained as a GP in her native Denmark but I don't think she ever practiced. She moved to London and got married. With 3 children she was happy looking after them, her house and her garden. Now in her early fifties, her children have flown the nest and she is a lady of leisure. In fact she is the definition of a milf: long blonde hair, slender body, fake boobs, tiny waist, perk bottom and long legs sculpted by hours at the gym. She has quite a careless, hippy like outlook on life.

The one thing they share is ultra feminine elegance. They both love their frocks, their heels, posh perfumes, neat hairdo and nail painting. And they both have the finest collection of lingerie I have ever seen. Heaven if you ask me! Oh! and luckily they also share a taste for my athletic body, smooth chest, old fashion manners and french accent.

So that day we agreed to meet at Malia's. Not her home because of her daughter but her offices. She has transformed an expensive west end flat into an office/show room. The opulence of the place designed to impress her clients was the perfect fit for our kind of decadence.

We also agreed to meet just before 7pm the time when Malia's staff typically leaves for the day. I think we found arousing the idea of them seeing us but being oblivious to the kind of debauchery we'll use their place of work for.

It was exactly 3 minutes before 7 when I arrived freshly showered, suited and booted. The receptionist took me to the living room where Femke was already sitting. Femke greeted me with a kiss on the lip which seems to take the receptionist by surprise given the look on her face. But, professional, she acted as if nothing happened and offered us both a coffee. We declined saying we'd wait for Malia. "She's expecting you and won't be long" she said and walked away.

"Sexy girl" I said. "Yes, replied Femke, but don't get ideas, I'm literally starving." She stood up to make sure I focused my attention. It was not difficult. She was wearing a sleeveless, low back, light fabric red dress. It was fitting her slender figures to perfection. Red stilettos to go with it. "You'll always be my number one girl" I replied blowing a kiss in her direction.

Malia entered the room at this very moment "and would that make me number 2?" She asked and she quickly added "Show some balls, you have to choose". She really pushed me into a corner there but before I got a chance to mumble a response she turned around and called the receptionist "bring some champagne from the fridge, please". I was off the hook. At least for now. I actually found her assertiveness extremely exciting. Such subtle displays of control are very sexy; at this moment she owned me and we all knew it, there was no need to say anymore.

We kissed and hugged. She was wearing a very tight fitting suit with a pencil skirt and very high heels. We all sat back down, Malia next to me and Femke on the other couch across the coffee table. Malia took her shoes off and leaning to the side placed her feet on my laps. She needn't say anything: the expected end of day foot massage was a small if very quick pay back for letting me off a second ago.

The receptionist walked back in with the champagne and 3 glasses. I told her to bring another glass and join us. "You seriously fancy her" said Femke making the receptionist blush. "Please", said Malia as a way of authorisation. But before she could say anything her mobile phone rang. A text. "Your boyfriend to the rescue?" I asked. "I'm afraid so" she replied "no fun for me tonight, I have to go. Another time hopefully!" and she turned around toward her desk.

Her encouraging response was all that was needed to tilt our three horny souls over the edge. Malia kissed me languorously and Femke came to sit the other side of me. Opening the door to leave the receptionist, turned her head for a last look. The girls had their hands on me and were kissing . I also took a last look as she wished us good night. "You'll be missed" I said cheekily before the girls pinned me down intent on showing that I wouldn't have time to miss her.

For a moment there was a lot of kissing. Femke and I. Malia and I. Femke and Malia. There were a lot of roaming hands too. A few buttons popped open. I heard a zip. It was extremely sensual, like a wave of desire took the three of us and completely overwhelmed us. Femke was straddling me, kissing Malia who was holding her with both hands on each side of her face. Femke's hand slipped under Malia's skirt. My hands slipped under Femke's dress. It was frantic. I pulled Femke's panties right off and grabbed her ass firmly. I pulled her towards me, I wanted her to feel how hard my cock was. It was so hard it almost hurt, contrived in my pants. But I couldn't reach to free it.

Luckily Malia let go of Femke's head who moved back a little. To my surprise she actually stood up and took a step back. "Wow" she said catching her breath. That was so intense we all welcomed the chance to pause for a moment. Noticing the untouched glasses in the table I passed one to each of the girls. "Cheers! It's so nice to see you" I said. They both smiled back. Femke took small sips. Malia à much longer one and she leaned towards me for a kiss. Her mouth full of champagne, it spilled all over us as we kissed. It felt incredibly sexy. Femke sat on the coffee table right in front of us, lifting her dress above her waist and spreading her knees wide as much as could. Her right hand went straight between her legs and she started to touch herself watching me lapping the champagne which ran on Malia's. I unbuttoned her suit jacket to chased the few drops which made her way inside. Malia was wearing a red lace half cup bra and it was very easy for me to free her tits and start licking them. I poured a little more champagne and taking her hand pulled Femke onto us. I was going to devour Malia and wanted her to take part in the feast. Malia's nipples were very hard but Femke did get to taste them. She did join but headed straight for the skirt, pushing it up, pulling the knickers down and burying her her head between Malia's legs. "Aaahh, you fuckers!" moaned Malia sensing she lost control. At this point we owned her. Pouring yet more champagne I was teasing her with my tongue, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Femke had spread her legs as much as she could , was teasing her clit with her tongue while finger fucking her at speed.

I thought for a moment we'd make Malia come and she was close to. But she was a strong willed woman and never short of resources when battling for power.

I felt her hand on my cock and she squeezed hard forcing me loosen my grip. "Give me your cock" she said "I want you to fuck me".

I stood up and took the opportunity to get rid of my clothes. Both girls also used this reprieve to remove any piece of fabric which would stand in the way of what was to come.

I stood there stark naked, a glass of champagne in one hand and a fully erect penis in the other. Malia was collapsed on the couch, her butt right on the edge of it, feet on the ground and knees wide apart. Femke was on her knees between Malia's leg. She was only wearing her bra. We had another toast and it felt like the last deep breath you take before diving under water. Femke put her glass on the table and plunged her hand in the ice bucket for a second then went straight to grab my cock. It felt sharply cold for a second. Then she took the entire length in her mouth. It felt very warm and sloppy both from saliva and Malia's juices. The sucking was fast and avid and I started moaning with pleasure. I wouldn't be able to hold it long. Malia must have felt it because she placed her hand behind Femke's head and slowed her right down. "Don't make him come." She pulled her head back and kissed Femke. Each had a hand on my cock and they share a very long and sloppy kiss right millimetres away from the tip. The image was exciting in itself.

Malia then instructed Femke to place her knees on the edge of the couch and elbows on the backrest, butt in the air. Malia ran her hand between Femke's legs and ran her fingers the length of her slit. With her other hand she pulled her hair tilting Femke's head back and started finger fucking her. Femke's breathing got shorter. "You're so wet, bitch!" Malia said "you want to be fucked, don't you?" "Oh, yes, yes, please fuck me!" Malia grab my hand and pulled me toward them. She positioned me to stand right behind Femke and stood herself behind me. She guided my right hand to Femke's hip and my left hand to her hair ensuring I had a good grip to maintain the position. She pulled herself right against my back, slipped her left hand around me to my chest, and with her right hand she grab my cock at the base. She guided towards Femke's lips. A couple of light strokes against the wet lips and a firm rub against the hard clit. Femke was wriggling. Malia whispered in my ear "let's fuck the bitch, let's make her come" and with that she pushed her hips forward guiding me inside Femke. The first push was slow and didn't stop until I was all the way inside. I started to pull back anticipating it would be a hard pounding from now on. But Malia resisted. She had other idea and forced me to stay all the way in for a second or two. Femke moved her hips a little side to side. Then Malia pulled me out slowly until just the tip was in. She then started a fast but short motion where only a small part of my cock would enter Femke. After a few seconds Femke wriggled more and moaned in frustration. Malia pulled me completely out and made me rub the tip against the clit again. The pussy was dripping all over my cock and it was extremely arousing for all of us. Malia then pushed my hips very hard for three, four powerful thrust which made Femke gasp with relief. And back out again, only the tip in. Malia wanted to tease Femke into an orgasm. And it didn't take very long. The succesion of the short frustrating pushes made the hard strong ones even more enjoyable. At one point it felt Femke getting even wetter and the next seconds she gushed hard. Her juices splashed my balls and started running along my and Malia's legs.

Malia let go of her grip and so did I. Femke collapsed on the couch. Malia made me turn around and kissed me. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it firmly. She then kneeled before me, her face right in front of my cock. She was looking up at me and kept on wanking me fast until I came. A heavy load shooted across her face and in her hair. She picked a little bit of it with her pinky and placed it in her mouth.

She then sat by Femke. I went for the opposite couch so I could enjoy the view. Anybody walking in at that time would have thought of a roman orgy.

Spilt glasses on the table, empty bottles, naked bodies laying disorderly across the couches and mixed smell of perfume, sweat and fuck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

We laid there silently for a few minutes until Femke stood up. She walked out of room and came back shortly another bottle in one hand and her handbag in the other.

She handed me the bottle and sat back next to Malia her handbag on her laps. She kissed Malia. A very soft and gentle kiss on her lips. She then pulled a strap on from her bag and told Malia. "It's your turn now!". And they kissed again.

» Add a new message to this topic