FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The time I got Rachel Riley's autograph

The time I got Rachel Riley's autograph

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew-shoes OP   Man  over a year ago

South Shields

Most of this is true. Well, some of it. Bits. Maybe.

I had passed my telephone audition and was on my way to the Countdown studio. Finally, I was going to be a contestant on my favourite words and numbers show but more importantly, meet the sexiest babes in television; Rachel Riley and Suzie Dent.

For one afternoon I would be in the same staudio, breathing the same air as the hottest women on the box.

I completed my rounds in a haze of star-struck fandom. I dont remember too much about the rounds except maybe getting a nine letter word and the letters nearly spelling 'asspound' during one of the letters games.

When it was finished and the audience were filtering out, one of the floor assistants, Jessica, a young woman with long blonde hair, scarlet lipstick and a clipboard, led me back to my dressing room where I had left my coat and other belongings.

The corridor had about twenty doors either side with numbers on each door, names written by hand on masking tape showing who was where.

I passed Nick Hewer's and Suzie Dent's and stopped beside Rachels. The goddess herself, I thought.

"Do you think I could bother her for an autograph?" I asked Jessica.

"She doesnt normally but lets see." she smiled "No harm in knocking."

I knocked and heard Suzie Dent answer from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Mark, from the show. I was wondering if I could get an autograph?"

"Come on in. It's open"

I stepped into the room and Jessica handed me the key for my door down the corridor before leaving us.

"Rachel's in the shower but she wont be long if you want to wait."

"No problem. I am kind of a massive fan of both of you." I stuttered, "Can you just sign this, " I said, handing her my floor pass "and if I give you my phone, can you take a picture of us, and me and Rachel as well, maybe?"

"Sure. Lemme just see if she's finished in the shower."

I heard the shower stop as Suzie made her way to the door separating the two rooms. The door swung open before she got there.

I wasn't ready for what came next. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined how perfect she would look in this moment. Music played in my head as our gaze met and I began to take in her naked body from head to toe.

Wet, lightly permed hair leading down to alabaster pale skin on her softly rounded shoulders and those oh, so perfect C cup titties adorned with perfect pink rounded nipples, down the soft curve of her waist and...

And.

Oh my!

I drew a breath, shocked.

It was perfect in every way.

The biggest cock I have ever seen hung limp between her legs.

We made eye contact. Her face was a mixture of disbelief and shock.

I looked down again.

Yep. It was still there. I hadn't imagined it. Long and pink and perfectly formed. The water from the shower running off her pale stomach in streams, trickling down it's length before dripping in fat splashes on the tiles beside her red painted toe nails.

There was no hiding it. It was out there now. The goddess I had yearned for these past eight years, naked in front of me with a cock to rival Mandingo.

"I bet you didn't COUNT on this" Rachel laughed, shattering the tension.

I gulped and smiled.

Suzie was grinning too.

Rachel came over and placed her foot on the arm of my chair.

"You like it. I can tell." she drawled, swinging it inches from me.

Suzie brought the tip up to my lips.

"Let's see how much of a fan you REALLY are" Rachel smiled, pulling my head forward as she lifted the thick tip towards my open mouth. I was guzzling on her fat cock before I knew it, her balls on my chin and her looking down at me.

"Thats right bitch. Take Rachel's big dick all the way down your throat..."

Suzie watched mesmerized and had started making the countdown tune.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

I couldnt struggle. I didnt want to.

"You want an autograph. You'll get one. Written in hot spunk. Right across your face!"

She clutched the back of my head as her rythym grew.

"Badda-badda-tick-tock... " Suzie said, nearing the end of her improvised countdown clock.

With seconds to go before she could finish, Rachel grunted and started spelling out her own six letter word, her name, in hot spunk, R-A-C-H-E-L across my face, all the time watching the look of adoration across my face.

"Smile!" Suzie beamed, my phone in her hand, snapping a couple of selfies with me, her and Rachel holding her massive dick across my face, cum still oozing from the tip.

And that's how I got Rachel's autograph and my most prized souvenier that I had to promise never to share.

What a day it had turned out to be.

I met my favourite television presenters and got way more than I had bargained for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imoneyMan  over a year ago

walsall

The thought has got me throbbing x

Stockings on x hung cock mmmmmm

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

I had a dream like that too, so it must be true, only Rachel and I ended up spit roasting Suzie, while she mumbled words like "supercopulatoryfornucational" and Rachel calculated the total length of cock Suzie was getting with each extra stroke with a couple of inches taken off each time for "helmet lengths"

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So that's two big ones from the top and four small ones.

» Add a new message to this topic