FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage

Massage

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I lived out in the country nice big house then one weekend we got broke into one of our cars and my motorbike was taken so I had security cameras fitted around the house and also some miniature ones in side which were hidden and they recorded 24/7 now my wife was a slim woman with a 38e bust and ide seen on the laptops browser she had been looking at massage sites I had to go away with work for a few days so off I went I got back three days later she was in work so I made a cuppa and sat in the room as I was sat there I noticed a small bottle under one of the chairs so I went over and picked it up then saw it was massage oil which ide not seen before so I sat there then put the tele on and went in to the security system and played it back over the last three days that's when I found my wife had a massage in our living room the table was set up and I could see this very fit black guy standing by the massage table then my wife appeared wearing her dressing gown they had achat then she took her dressing gown off I was shocked she stood there totally nude in front of a stranger she then got on the table face down he then poured some oil on her back then started rubbing it in going from her neck down to the small of her back then up again then he put more oil on her but this time on her legs and arse doing the same again going from her arse to her feet as he was going back up her legs I could see she had opened her legs slightly and his hand was between her legs after a while he got her to turn over then he did her front paying a lot of attention to her tits I could see she was starting to breath heavy now as he moved down her body going to her feet then back up stopping at her pussy her legs were open and I could see he had his fingers in her then I saw he grab hold of his cock through his shorts then he pulled them down I could see her smile at him then took him in her mouth sucking him deep he then pulled away and went to the bottom of the table and pulled her down so her arse was on the edge then stead her legs and started rubbing his bare cock up and down her pussy lips she was loving it then he pushed his big cock deep in her she was going wild on the table he fucked her for ages before he tensed up and emptied his load in to her and she finished by sucking his cock clean he then packed up and left later that night I asked her if she managed to sort a massage out after she said no she didn't bother so the next day ide saved to clip of them to a memory stick so after tea I put it on our big screen tele and played itthe look on her face after that she met a few more then we would watch them later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic