FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidental Swingers

Accidental Swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnynhrdguy OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

1st go at this 3 parter so if you think it’s good ill do the other 2 parts

You could say we were in the 10 year rut in life and sexually, Sam was i was told gorgeous, i was punching above ppl told me. But i knew she was shy and lacked real self confidence.

Into our lives came Leslie and Mike, i had been in my job for 6 months when Leslie started, she was brash, confident, dressed sexily and was a man magnet. We worked together over the next few weeks, we were trouble shooters drafted into failing companies, to sort out in a few weeks then onto the next 1. We grew to be friends and as such went out as a foursome for meals and drinks, our job meant we would be away 3-4 nights a week, home for the weekends.

1 weekend Sam said she was going out for a night out with our next door neighbor, strange I thought as she never been that close with her but hey ho! I was in th the bedroom as she got ready black lacy knickers sheer black stockings and half cup bra the her pert tits were bursting to get out of. I tried to get my hand into those panties but she shrugged me off saying I haven’t got time! On with a tight dress and with a whiff of her perfume as she passed she was out the front door.

I looked out the window and watched as she walked straight past next door, my heart skipped a beat where was she going, so many things racing in my head. I decided to follow her I shouldn’t I know but this was so out of character. I jumped in the car drove to the end of my road in time to see her get into a black merc definitely NOT the neighbor then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ushtasticCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Lush

Good start more please

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

Keep going

More please

More please xx

plymouth

20 mins out of town and a discrete distance I watch as the car pulls into a country pub restaurant, i drive on so as not to get noticed, double back and go into a very dark carpark the black merc barely visible in the top corner, i get out and sneak up behind other parked cars. I can just make out Sam in the passenger seat eyes locked closed in passion a look i had seen many times but not so much recently, Mike was kissing her neck hand caressing her breast through her dress. I can see he has a massive hard on and her hand is rubbing it over his trousers I dive for cover as their doors open, as they walk towards the pub I hear him say “ tonight I really need to fuck you” “I think we have waited long enough” Sam just giggles and walks on.

Squatting down behind the car my heart racing i try to process what I had just seen why didn’t I just open the car door and confront them both?

Am liking where this is going mate, please carry on

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 10:20:38]

plymouth

Will continue later this afternoon

Look forward to it I want to know what he had for afters

plymouth

I went back to my car in shock, and waited. An hour later out they came i ducked down but it was dark no chance of being seen, they got back to Mikes car, and started to kiss frenetically like they were trying to eat each other. Sam sank to her knees I crept around the back of the nearest car and there she was, mouth full of his big cock, she stopped to lick the end and wanked him slowly. He groaned with pleasure

Lay on the back seat i heard him say, she did as he asked, he straight away pushed her dress up and slid her lacy knickers off. Sam was breathing hard as he slipped a finger in she gasped as Mike slid it in and out

He said I can’t wait dropping his trousers to reveal a bery large erect cock

I went to stop this and tried to get up but strangely i was transfixed.

The tip of his cock parted her pussy lips and he thrust into her deep she let out a loud moan, clapping her stockinged legs around him. He was pounding away now her face was in ecstasy . I thought im going to throw up was so nervous angry and surprisingly horny!

Heard the familiar noise of Sam coming just Mike emptied a massive load inside her. I couldn’t take my eyes of her with his spunk dribbling out of her well fucked pussy. I decided to leave sneaking back into the car. Quickly pulled out of the carpark and was gone as fast as I could.

Laid in bed with thoughts of them fucking, Sam cuming still ringing in my ears i hear the door go, she comes upstairs into the bedroom Good night i ask, she just nods rather sheepishly

I say I know what you have been up to and she bursts into tears saying how sorry she is

But stops in her tracks as i say lift your dress up I want to fuck you, she said she needs a shower embarrassed.

I just pull her onto the biggest hard on ive ever had, Sam is bouncing around like crazy on me and I feel my cock slide into her already spunked cunt and shoot another load into her!!

Worth part 2????

Yes definitely

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes please.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea