FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mff threesone fantasy

Mff threesone fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lead you up the stairs, nervous as your tight dress hugs your thighs, panties damp in anticipation as I lead you into my room, lay on the bed is a slim brunette, her blue eyes shimmering above a dirty, wry smile, her body heaving as she watches you enter. I lead you into the bed and close the door, no introduction is required as she pulls you close, her legs rub against yours, the touching of skin only worsens the tingling, her breasts heaving in her top as she starts to kiss you gently, her tounge exploring you, hands running over your skin, your panties soaking now as you ache for her to touch you. I move in close behind you and start kissing your neck as she runs her tounge down your chest, your bra falls loose as I unclasp it, letting your nipples fall onto her eager tounge, I pull your hair back and stroke your thighs as she slides her hand slowly, teasingly up your skirt, she slides your now drenched panties down over you knees, the sensation makes your legs tremble as she brushes her fingers against your Pussy and starts to slowly tease your clit. I start to undress her as she fingers you, her pert breasts pressed against your legs now as her tounge hits your clit, loosing yourself in the feeling you grab her hair and hear her gasp, you look up to see her bent over, my face buried in her pussy as she licks you out. As I lick and suck her clit you feel her get more intense, he tounge thrashing against your clit now sending waves of intense pleasure flowing through you Pussy, hearing her moan as I slip my fingers deep inside her, her face buried in your pussy more and more with each thrust, you see her back arch, she grabs your thighs to keep control, you are so horny your grind into her face, so close to cumming already as she rubs your clit, she can't keep the screams in any more... you are both howling with pleasure, feeling your body start to lock up as the overwhelming warmth takes over, you back arches as you both scream out in orgasm, shaking and trembling as you both cum hard, my thick cock is throbbing over the sight of you both cummy and collapsed on the bed, I start to rub both of your pussies and feel you both soak my fingers, already moaning at my touch you start to kiss and fondly each other. She reaches over and swallows my cock, gagging as she forces it all in, you run your fingers along her pussy and start to suck my balls, both taking it in turns to deepthroat my throbbing cock while fingering each other, my hands pinching and teasing your nipples, you both want my cum so bad, but I stop you, she sits on my face as you lower yourself onto my cock, gasping as you feel my girth fill you up, but watching the sexy lady grind on my face in pleasure is too much, you start to ride me slowly, taking in every inch as you kiss her, hands running everywhere as you ride me, her fingers rubbing your clit as you start to bounce hard on my cock, she's so close already and hearing her moans is driving you crazy, between my cock and her fingers your Pussy is aching and begging to cum again. Faster and faster you both ride me, I can feel both of your tight little pussies start to clench as you both scream out, rubbing each other clits now, she's trembling and shaking as my tounge hungrily licks her Pussy, I feel your cum dripping down my cock as you tighten around me and explode. You can just hear screaming now as your body erupts with pleasure, as you force your eyes open you can see her eyes roll back, shuddering on my face as she comes hard, muffles grunts coming from her pussy as I shoot hot spunk into you, feeling the warmth and soaking wetness as you grind into me, grabbing her hard you kiss her, tounges gliding against each other as she tries to suppress the moans, you hear my tounge lapping up her cum as you slide off my already hard cock. I lift her off now and bend her over, you lay on the bed and feel her tounge hungrily knead and flick against your clit, your hand full of her hair as I slide my fingers into her, feeling her gasp as she licks and sucks that tingling clit, I slide my cock into your throat as my fingers tease her clit, taking me deep you gag, forcing it back in as you try to keep your rhythm, loosing your train off thought as you feel her grinding her tounge hard against your clit. Muffled moans from you both as you start to build into orgasm, trying to suck my dick as you writhe and moan, feeling her fingers and tounge working you, so close to cumming it's aching. I pull my cock out of your throat, moaning loud now as she is sucking hard on your clit, the suspense as you edge closer. She gasps and freezes as I slide my cock into her, you look up to see me deep inside her, looking straight into your eyes as you start to cum, pounding her face into your soaking clit now as she starts to scream and frantically fingers your tight little Pussy. Your so close now, on the edge as you scream out don't stop, feeling that wave of pleasure erupt through your Pussy, back arching as she tried desperately to keep her rhythm going, but she's so close now, you grind into her face and scream out as you soak her face with cum, I pull her head up and start to fuck her hard, my balls slapping against her tight sexy ass. Her fingers still deep into you as her pussy tightens and she bellows out in ecstasy, you start to run your clit now watching her cum, body rocking as her high pitch screams sent tingles through your clit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *otsummerfunWoman  over a year ago

preston

» Add a new message to this topic