FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > airbnb

airbnb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone had any sexy airbnb experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sort of had a tame experience.

In summer 2015 I was living in Vietnam. A friend and I decided we were bored of Ho Chi Minh City and booked an Airbnb off this American guy out in the countryside. It was the penthouse apartment in a big tower block.

So we get there, some lady let’s us in. First thing we noticed was a dice on the kitchen worktop and each side of the dice had a different dare on it. “Strip” “kiss” “tickle” things like that. Which we both thought was weird.

Then in the guys bedroom (which was where I was staying) there were whips and leather things in the wardrobe and also there were “arty” photographs of nude men and women in bondage all over the apartment.

Nothing happened while we were there but it was clear whoever owned the place had a wild sex life and wasn’t shy about it.

Well, its a start

A very sexy young couple privately told me this story and gave me permission to post it:

We stayed in a Shepard’s hut in a young couples garden near Exeter. We arrived and it was set in the middle of a field next to where the couple lived. We made ourselves at home and settled into a few ciders in the afternoon sun. Later that eve the owner and his gf came over to us to see if we were ok and had everything we needed! I immediately noticed how damn hot he was!!! Whilst his gf was showing my hubby where things like toilets were located I whispered in his ear to return later once his gf had gone home! He smiled!

He came back later that eve and I had made sure I was ready for his return hubby had suggested that I wore just my g string and heels he opened the door to the hut and his jaw dropped!! After asking him if he was bi which he replied he was. I firstly watched hubby suck is very very nice big cock!! Xx

mmmm sounds so hot, did you join then too? I was recently sucked beautifully by a couple - its so hot xx

Oh yes I joined in and made them both shower me with their cum!! Also had a bit of DP action!!xx

» Add a new message to this topic