FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first female to female cam

My first female to female cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After meeting this sxy woman on another site and camming with her alongside my husband on loads of occasions I was pleasantly surprised when she told me she was joining fab.she works for a well known charity and wants to raise some money for the Xmas period and asked my thoughts on the reaction of people if she asked for a donation in return for sum sexy cam fun..well guys let me tell me u this she asked if I'd like to Skype her so she cud show us what she as to offer..my husband was unavailable and I'd never calmed alone with another woman before. I have with loads of guys so this was new to me..at the beginning of our chat she asked me to send her a donation through pay pal I've known this sexy lady a long time so I trusted her so I donated 10pound. .I was dressed in just a sexy bra and panties when our cams connected and wow she was wearing a black see through body showing of her gorgeous boobs I was instantly turned on, normally my husband wud start off by kissing me and things we'd progress from there not this time as it was just me...she started by thanking me for my donation and said I'm all yours what wud u like to see or do, I paused then asked her to show me what she had..she slowly carresed her boobs this was new to me as normally she wud take charge telling us what to do.as I watched her play with her boobs I unhocked my bra and done the same.then I told her to spread her legs and let me watch her play with her pussy..I removed my panties and done the same..she then asked if I'd like to see what she got for the occasion of course I said yes..as she revealed a large vibrator she then said as I have paid for the privilege please lay back and enjoy the show.she removed her clothing and spread her thighs so I cud see her gorgeous pussy mm mm I'd seen this so many times but this seemed so different I was used to being ordered to do things..I laid back spread my legs and placed my fingers onto my clit and started to play as I told her.can u now insert u r toy inside u r pussy I was loving this..my eyes were fixed on her as she fucked herself like never before wow my pussy was dripping harder I told her harder let me see..For the next 10minutes as I continued to rub and finger my own pussy I watched her toy thrust in and out of pussy with ease and wow the groan she let out as she finally came don't move I said. now watch me do the same as I came so hard. the sight of her pussy close up on my screen was amazing..she does have an amazing pussy and guys if u get the chance to cam with this gorgeous sexy woman don't pass it up best tenner I have ever spent and all to a good cause. .before ending our chat she said was heading up our way very soon and asked if I'd like to join her on cam to give u guy girls and gorgeous couples a show u will never forget..so guys before I join her please welcome her and I hope u get as much pleasure on cam as we always do.and please give generously at the end of every week she as told me she will post a pic of the receipt of the monies raised for the chosen charity.her profile will be ready tomorrow and I will reveal her name on this thread along with her Skype name tomorrow evening..so single guys couples and sexy girls please enjoy cammimg with her her final message was please don't be shy to tell her what u would like her to do on cam with her she's in urban hands xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By *oywonder85Man  over a year ago

BB

» Add a new message to this topic