FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > birthday night madness

birthday night madness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cot611 OP   Man  over a year ago

carterton

on a wild night out in a large town in the north east of england its that time of the night and 8 of the 9 lads are waiting in the minibus, only guy missing is the birthday boy. standard behaviour and as perdicted he turns up 10 minutes late not with his usual kebab but a curvy girl in a short silver dress, high heels in one hand and southern comfort and lemonade in the other. with only one seat in the back of the minibus, birthday boy is directed to the front and his lady invited to the middle seat on the back row for the 30 minute journey home. once on the road it was obvious that this young girl was in the mood for a party kissing the guy to her left while the guy to her right sucked on her ample tities, another filthy minded horny young guy on all fours with his head in between her legs. not sure who was luckier the bus full of guys or the greedy girl getting more than her fair share of attention. without a doubt the most memorable taxi home for everyone and that was just the start. as the mini bus pulled up at the house the now naked girl was helped into the house and took her place in the centre of the room and began to take everything that was thrown her way. loving having an endless supply of young hard cock to fill every hole. front back mouth all filled with her hands on the next two cocks that she would be taking. every guy either involved or stood over her waiting for his turn. as time went on and guy after guy finished the room was emptying leaving the greedy girl with just two guys left one straddled over her chest enjoying her oral skills and myself firmly face planted in her battered and swollen pussy, licking like my life depended on it. cleaning up the mess my mates had left before finally filling her full of my own cum. a night to remember for one very lucky lady and a group of lads on a birthday night out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic