FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Angela, 'BIG Ron' and me

Angela, 'BIG Ron' and me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otplaying4now OP   Woman  over a year ago

doncaster

Carrying on my story 'MY introduction to swinging'

I was layed on the bed, legs open and my pussy was so wet, Angela said it was time to try something else, she went to her bag and took out a double ended dildo, it was at this point I had to explain my worry, SIZE was my worry, I had never taken anything I'd call big, all of my previous partners were either average or below average, this was never a problem for me, it never bothered me, the sex was usually good, one of my previous partners called me a 'black mans dream' I wouldn't find out what this meant for some years yet lol, my rabbit was the biggest thing I'd had, I explained to Angela that I thought I was a bit 'small' down there, she looked at me and said 'babe, you have just got to meet Big ron' she reached into her bag and brought 'Ron' out, my pussy tightened just looking at it, it was her strap on, she placed it in my hands, it was at least 8 inches long with thick veins running down the shaft, I could only just get my hand around it, the tip looked enormous, the cock looked enormous to me, I started to stroke it not knowing what to say to her, 'should we try 'Ron' out she said, she stepped into it and adjusted the straps, she was now stood in front of me with this enormous cock attached to her, not only was I going to get fucked by a woman for the very first time, i was also going to get fucked by the biggest cock I'd seen xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm

doncaster

Angela moved a step closer to me, this cock was just inches away from my face now, I wrapped my hand around the thickest part, my fingers didn't touch, I compared it to my hubbys cock (hi hun, hope your enjoying my story) it was a lot bigger and a lot thicker, I took the tip in my mouth, the bell end filled my mouth, Angela put her hand my head as to encourage me to take more, I gagged and took it out 'its fucking huge' I said she looked down at me and said 'try again' I opened my mouth as wide as I could, she held my head again I took the tip and more, she looked down at me and said 'that looks so hot' I gagged again but didn't take it out 'a little more' Angela said and made me take some more, I gagged again and took it out, my eyes were starting to run, I looked at the cock, my saliva was starting to dribble down the shaft, 'lube! I'm going to need some lube' Angela went to her bag again, the cock swinging between her legs, she handed me the bottle and I squirted some onto the cock, I stroked it up and down, I started wanking in, it felt nice to have something that big in my hands, I layed back onto the bed and started to rub the lube into my pussy, I was surprised how big my clit was, I rubbed it around my pussy lips, if Angela was going to fuck me, I was going to make sure I was ready, my pussy was soaking, I slid a finger in, Angela looked at me and said 'I'm going to go slow and gentle' I opened my legs wide and nodded, my time had come, Angela was going to fuck me xxx

Getting horny this one

By *ir and cum dump slutCouple  over a year ago

south yorkshire

doncaster

Angela came towards me, she started to rub her strap on around my pussy, over my clit, I felt it part my pussy lips and thought 'fuck, that's big' it was turning me on more and more, I reached down and took hold of the cock, I started to circle my hole with it, I thought I was going to cum, I looked at Angela and gave her a little nod, still holding it on my hole Angela started to push it in, I gasped as the bell end opened my pussy, wow! I could feel my pussy stretching around it, I started to rub my clit, Angela eased it into me a little at a time, I looked down and could see the fat cock spreading my lips as it disappeared into me, she pulled out a little and I could see my pussy lips gripping it tight, she pushed it in again and I gasped, now my mood was changing, I wanted it, I wanted it all inside me, she pulled out again then slid it back in, a little more this time, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to cum, I was enjoying this feeling, my pussy was pulsating, she pulled out again, this time I wrapped my legs around her and as she entered me, I pulled her towards me until I had all of that big fat cock inside my pussy, it was touching places that had never been touched before, I arched my back, I looked at her and said I'm going to cum and I had the most amazing orgasm, wave after wave, I had never felt like this before, my pussy was gripping that big cock so hard and I couldn't stop cumming xxx

Mmmmm.mmmmmmm

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

doncaster

My first bi experience was everything I'd hoped for, we spent nearly 3 hours in the hotel room, in every position we could think of and I even made her cum (another first for me lol) we was sat talking on the bed and I was telling her how nice it had felt her fucking me with the big cock, I said sorry for cumming so quick but I couldn't help it, she said 'big cocks have that effect on me too' and laughed

Her phone went and she said it was her husband asking if we was ok 'they must be missing us' she said, 'we should go down and see them' she got off the bed and started to get dressed, again from somewhere, I'm not sure where, my inner courage got the better of me and I found myself saying 'before we go could you do me a big favour' 'sure' she said 'what is it?'

I picked them big strap on up from the bed, looked at her, smiled and said 'would you fuck me again please!'

Wow....really hot

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

doncaster

Angela laughed and said are you sure? I said 'yes I'm sure' this time I was determined to last longer lol, she put the strap on on and adjusted the straps, my nerves had gone now, I wasn't worried, I wanted that big cock, I got on all fours on the edge of the bed 'you want me to fuck you doggy style' Angela asked, 'yes please' I replied, I started to think how I could make myself stop cumming so quickly but my mind was thinking all sorts now, instead of Angela with a strap on I found myself thinking it was a muscly good looking 25 year old that was about to fuck me 'god this is going to be over quick' I thought to myself, instead of feeling the cock I felt Angela's tongue, her tongue was teasing my hole, the tingling had started in my pussy as I felt her tongue going in and out of my hole, it felt so good, 'are you ready' she asked 'yes' I replied then I felt what I'd been waiting for, she teased my wet slit and hole with that big cock, rubbing it up and down making me wetter, there was no inch by inch this time, I felt it stretch my pussy wide, I gasped 'oh fuck oh god' I said 'this time I'm going to fuck you how I think you want fucking' she grabbed my hips and slammed that big cock into my pussy 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' I yelped 'is this how you want it' Angela asked? 'Yes, yes, yes fuck yes' I said, she started to fuck me harder, each stroke I felt my pussy being stretched more and more, I wouldn't be able to take much more, my little pussy was getting pounded by that big cock, my hands grabbed the bedding, I buried my face into the mattress as Angela carried on fucking me harder and harder but i was LOVING it, she took it out and I was gasping, my poor pussy must be gapping now, it had never been fucked like that before and then I felt it again, all 8 or so inches in one go, fuck this was nice 'yes,yes,yes' I shouted into the mattress xxx

doncaster

I didn't want it to end, I wanted it more, I could hear how wet my pussy was as she was fucking it, I was now pushing myself back towards her, I wanted that cock hard and deep in my pussy, she grabbed my hips and she must of been fucking me as hard as she could, I started to think about the 25 year old guy again, how naughty was I being!! I was imaging it was a ripped good looking guy with a big cock that was filling my pussy with his big cock, stretching it and fucking it as hard as he could, fuck, I was cumming, not just once, again and again,cumming all over that guys big cock, I squirted!!! (First time for me) a damp patch had appeared on the mattres, I couldn't stop cumming, I loved what this big cock was doing to me, my inner thighs were soaking, the bed was soaked, my pussy was soaking, I collapsed on the bed, my pussy had been well and truly fucked by Angela and her strap on, I looked at her, 'Ron' was soaking, she was soaking, I must of squirted over her lol, she looked down at me and said

'I think someone likes big cock' xxx

Mmmmmmmmmmm loving it x

doncaster

We dressed and went to the bar, my pussy had never felt so good, it was still throbbing in the lift, I could still feel where 'ron' had been inside me, I thought about nothing else for the next few days but a new fantasy was starting to evolve, I wanted that 25 year old, I wanted him stood behind me, holding my hips and slamming his big cock into my small pussy, stretching my pussy and making me cum over and over again on his cock

Angela and I became friends and I met her from time to time, she always brought Ron with her, I looked forward to it, it was like a fix I needed, I needed to fucked by Ron but things would change and Angela would play a part in that xxx

Please tell us some more

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Nice

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Mmmmmmmm next installment please

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

More please

doncaster

Over the following months my meets became less and less with Angela and then she moved to London, got a very good job that meant lots of travelling abroad and I knew then we'd hardly ever get the chance to meet, my bi chapter was coming to an end but I had already started thinking about my next chapter long ago

From the moment I had imaged Angela was a hung good looking guy fucking me from behind it set something off in my head, I started to think about cock a lot more, something I'd never done before and that's the truth but now I thought about it every day, I knew at some point I would have to have a cock, a big cock, not a dildo, not a vibrator, not a strap on, I wanted a nice big fat cock, I wanted another man to fuck me! So the search began xxx

By *lairetv69TV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Omg that made me so horny....

doncaster

One day I asked my hubby 'would you be ok if I wanted another man' lol his face was a picture he replied 'is that what you want' I thought about and said 'yes, that's what I want' I then told him about the strap on, how it had made me squirt, how it had given me what I think was my first multiple orgasm of my life, he said 'a 1 on 1' then I thought about it, I couldn't do that I would be to nervous, hubby would have to be there like the first time I met Angela, I explained this to him he replied 'so it's a 3sum you want?' I thought again and said yes, it'll have to be a 3sum, he laughed and said 'let's do it' I felt so naughty, my pussy started to throb again, I was going to a 3sum OMG! I messaged Angela and told her her message back was 'I knew it wouldn't be long lmao' xxx

doncaster

New story coming soon 'my first mfm 3sum' enjoy xxx

Looking forward to this one xx

» Add a new message to this topic