FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teamwork

Teamwork

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asilla OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

My partners company was taken over by a bigger firm & it thought a nice bonding weekend in France for all the employees would help moral..R was going along with 18 other women & 56 men of all levels in management all inclusive in a 5* hotel..on the 1st night after a day team building a nice meal was followed by a few drinks & live music..R was mingling but eventually got talking to a younger married guy, about 35, who was sat on their table, well mannered which goes a long way, suited & booted from Ireland...After chatting for ages & getting on like a house on fire they both eventually decided to retire for the night with a busy next daytime agenda. They both got into one the lifts , no one else got in. They were staying on different floors.Doors shut. Suddenly, without a word they both started kissing, knowing it wouldn't last long.R rubbed his hard cock over his trousers & he put his hand up her dress & quickly into her silk pants.R was panting as his fingers went inside her well shaved, smooth pussy..R put her hands down his trousers, feeling his thick hard cock..then... all stop, the lift had got to Rs floor. Doors opened & out she walked not looking behind. Key in the door she got into the room & played with her pussy, thinking of him till she come..Being really open with me she text & said what had happened, it was such a turn on that I wanked there & then, my mind was racing. Such a great feeling.She'd tell me more the next day no doubt. Going for breakfast next morning she just looked at him at the buffet but nothing was said..it was their secret...she knew they'd speak again later that evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wing399Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Nice. Tell us more!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

North West

The day went quickly, split into groups for the team building exercise & R was looking forward to the night..they were going back home tomorrow so her mind was racing wondering what was gonna happen. R rang me, I assured her that as long as she told me everything then she could try what she wanted. Re assured she started getting ready for the meal & entertainment ,hair & make up done & a classy black number..really classy..but this time no underwear, none at all but an ankle chain to glitter in the lights..she smiled to herself & her room mate commented on how good she looked...getting out of the lift she wandered to her table with 8 sitting sipping drinks..the space left was next to the young Irish lad...meals came out & all very friendly then ever so slightly his hand touched the top of her bare legs. She knew what he wanted but this time R wasn't going to wait till a rush job in the lift..not at all

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

This sounds good

North West

Finally R told the young Irish lad to make an excuse & go to the car park & wait for her..it was dark but a warm July night. The car park was busy but R knew where her car was parked & was about 50 meters or so from the Hotel..They met up & kissed immediately,R unzipped him knowing she had my permission & squatted putting his throbbing cock deep into her mouth..he was standing groaning but not making too much noise, checking no one was around. Then suddenly R turned with her back to him & rolled her dress up, she laid across the bonnet of her car soaking wet waiting for him to fuck her quickly. His thick knob entered her, in out in out thrusting faster & faster. She'd already cum twice. After only a minute or so he shot inside her and on her legs & bum. Her legs wobbled in her high heels. R rolled her dress back down & the lad went back to the hotel 1st. R was grinning with bits of cum running down her legs. After going straight to the loo she walked back into the hotel, immaculate, classy with a big smile. Nobody had a clue. The best way to fuck..She spoke to him again a few times but never over familiar again, even at breakfast a deep sense of satisfaction but keeping her distance. She'd got what she wanted & so did I. She told me everything & I got my reward when she got back home

» Add a new message to this topic