FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex in the rain

Sex in the rain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I used too see a girl who loved sex in the rain both of us totally naked her nipples throbbing with cold rain dropping off her long hard nipples so I sucked and licked them to keep them warm I had her down a public alley way her arse pushed against the metal fence her arse cheeks squeezing through the bars I was just about too get in my knees and lick her dripping wet Cunt when two young lads in there early twenties came along wasn't enough time to cover our naked bodies so we just carried on the two young lads stopped and was watching her suck my cock they were both rubbing there cocks through there jeans my girl told them don't be shy get your cocks out one of the lads had a massive cock my girl couldn't take her eyes off it I soon cum in her mouth but she was so frustrated Cunt soaking wet she invited the guy with the smaller cock to let her take him in her mouth but he cum so quick filled her mouth up then she was even more frustrated I know she was scared of the other guys huge cock but she was so horny she bent over against the fence and begged him too slide his cock in her she was screaming with pleasure her cum dripping down her legs by this time there was another guy watching a very well built black guy so she begged him to pull his cock out so she could take him in her mouth while the other young lad fucked her from behind then the young lad cum all over her arse the black guy fucked her next and he cum so much her arse was covered we might pop too that alley again who wants too meet us x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

This is great, I used to do this with an ex, in the woods of Windsor Great Park, both naked and both fucking in the rain, amazing.

But, no one ever saw us, unfortunately ! but there again I'm just unlucky .... took a g/f out dogging, she's was dressed to impress and well up for it .... not one bloke there !! in a site that's usually full of single blokes !! did we both go home disappointed or what ....

"This is great, I used to do this with an ex, in the woods of Windsor Great Park, both naked and both fucking in the rain, amazing.

But, no one ever saw us, unfortunately ! but there again I'm just unlucky .... took a g/f out dogging, she's was dressed to impress and well up for it .... not one bloke there !! in a site that's usually full of single blokes !! did we both go home disappointed or what .... "

"This is great, I used to do this with an ex, in the woods of Windsor Great Park, both naked and both fucking in the rain, amazing.

But, no one ever saw us, unfortunately ! but there again I'm just unlucky .... took a g/f out dogging, she's was dressed to impress and well up for it .... not one bloke there !! in a site that's usually full of single blokes !! did we both go home disappointed or what .... "

I know my friend sometimes things just happen when not expected but good luck next time

» Add a new message to this topic