FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lingirie shopping

Lingirie shopping

By *ucky88o OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I would love to take a sexy lady and Her Alpha date/partner shopping for sexy underwear for which i pay for.

The whole time shopping i would be in the role of a slave/cuck holding bags opening doors doing all the fetching wiping shoes etc.

While shopping the alpha male would pick a outfit he would love to see the sexy lady wear and im told to pick a outfit i would love to see Her in.

Im then told because ive been a good boy i have permission to pay for a hotel and i can stay to serve drinks.

Im so excited when we get into the room Miss strips and puts on Sirs underwear choice they start kissing Miss chucks Her worn underwear to me and tells me to strip and put them on.

They continue to enjoy each other playing while i kneel in the corner wearing naked apart from Miss knickers watching and pouring drinks when either Miss or Sir clicks their fingers.

Sir then suggests a outfit change for Miss and tells her to put my choice on.

Then Sir says cucky i know You wanted to see Miss in this outfit but i think You made a great choice and he thinks im too inferior to see Miss looking so sexy and tells me to face the wall and if i turn without permission there will be a punishment.

I turn and face the wall while Miss puts on the sexy outfit i choose, Sir says great choice as i hear them start making out and Miss giving Sir a sexy lapdance.

They then move onto having loud great sex all the time im too face the wall.

Sometime later after about 10mins of Sir and Miss relaxing in each others arms i here Sir click hes fingers and Miss command drinks after i serve them the drinks im instucted to pick the outfit i chose from the floor fold and make my way back to the corner untill im needed.

Thank You for reading if You enjoyed please leave a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic