FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time MMF

First time MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousjay99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

So mamy years ago before i knew fab was a thing i dialed one of those group chat lines you found advertised in the redtops. I got chatting to a lovely couple from Troon who asked me to pop round for some fun.

I arrived to find a totally gorgeous couple who had been on a night out and were getting a bit horny. We sat on the couch exchanging small talk for a bit and had a drink. After a while Mrs disappeared and returned a short while later dressed in some very sexy underwear. She told hubby and i to remover our clothes and sit next to each other. She got on her knees and took our stiff cocks in her hands wanking us slowly. After a few minutes Mr shot his load all over her hand. She looked crestfallen so i suggested she lay back and let us give her some attention. I got between her legs and started to lick her already sopping wet pussy. As she pulled my face down into her cunt she started to suck hubby back to life. Hubby and i then swapped places so she could taste my cock again. After a while she said she wanted to cum so she ordered hubby to stay on his knees while she got onto the couch. Onve she was sat on tje couch she told me to stand next to her and held my cock, offering it to her hubby...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Sweet ! Any repeat visits ?

Bathgate

"Sweet ! Any repeat visits ?"
i wish. I never seen or heard from them again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going man

I once met a couple who came to mine and they were hot and horny. I started by licking her pussy out, she was getting wetter and wetter, her hunny was getting his cock sucked and then I slid my cock deep inside her, we kept swapping and then hunny finished off inside her and I creamed her tits

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Well at least you had an amazing and exciting sexual encounter that most (vanilla) people never experience.

Bathgate

Will add next part soon!!

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 08/11/17 20:01:39]

[Removed by poster at 08/11/17 20:11:40]

Bathgate

The hubby started to suck my cock as i stood and played with his wifes tits. She was rubbing her clit furiously and was getting more and more turned on.

At this point she told me to sit on the sofa. As i did, she straddled me and slipped my dick straight into her sopping wet hole. She started to grind her pussy on my cock. Suddenly Hubby stood up on the couch. His hard cock was invhes from our faces and she pushed my head until his cock was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue across his bell end that was dribbling pre cum. She pushed my head again and i swallowed him as far as i could. I was in heaven being ridden by this gorgeous creature while sucking hubby. I knew i wouldnt last so i gasped between slurping his dick that i was gonna cum. He quickly leapt off the couch as mrs let my cock slide out of her pussy between her legs. I could feel hubby grabbing my cock and he started to wank me furiously until i came all over her ass. At this point she stood up so her pussy was over my face so i started to lap at her cunt while hubby licked my cum off her bumcheeks. She must have been enjoying it because she soon grabbed my head again and started grinding her pussy on my face. Faster and harder, I thought i might pass out, until her orgasm ripped through her and we all collapsed onto the sofa in a heap.

Would love to meet them again for a repeat!!

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wow great story I would certainly love to meet them as well hope there's more

By *aycamCouple  over a year ago

Killeen

Great story. Wow!!

» Add a new message to this topic