FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dressed to impress!

Dressed to impress!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *SinfullyCurious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Ok so all good stories start with once upon a time and ours is no different.......

Lisa had been married now for some time, although it was a very happy and strong marriage she knew there was something missing. What it was she could never have imagined. It all came about after a chance encounter with a very seductive female.....

It was a rainy Tuesday evening when Lisa's husband said, “Why don't we take a walk down the pub for a drink?” Reluctantly she agreed asking him to give her an hour or so because she wasn't going to the pub without being showered and changed, so off she went to the shower.

While she was shaving and waxing she turned the shower head towards her freshly shaved pussy, feeling the tingle, she started to get extremely horny. She thought right it might only be Tuesday but I'll make sure I am dressed to impress tonight, but I better move this shower head before it gets me too far down 'that' road. So she finished showering and dried herself off. She picked out her best corset and slipped into it, she slowly pulled on a pair of stockings and slipped into that little black skirt and bodice top that Steve had bought for her that she knew would drive him mad all night.

“Ok”, she shouts, “I'm ready!” Steve appears from the living room and his jaw nearly hits the ground, “thought we were only going for a drink not a night on the town” he said, “well I might as well be dressed nice, you never who you would bump into”. Lisa replied smiling, that devilish smile that she gives him when she's horny.

So they arrived in the pub and sat chatting most the night, the bar was very quiet with it only being a Tuesday. Steve said 'get the drinks in honey I'm away to the toilet'. Steve stood in the gents thinking to himself that Lisa was looking gorgeous tonight and he couldn't wait to get her home to run his hand up those legs and see if they were stockings on not. He returned to the bar to find Lisa chatting a woman at the bar, they seemed to be get on well.

“Steve this is Sarah” “Hi how are you Steve”,replied Sarah, “I'm fine just having a bit of a laugh with your wife,” Sarah replied. “Are you here on your own”? Steve asked, no she replied I'm here with my hubby but I think he's a bit worse for wear”, nodding over to the corner where a man in his late fifties was sitting half dozing off to sleep.

“He's a bit older than you Steve” said cheekily. Sarah was about 35 and a size 10 with 34c breasts to accentuate her figure. “Yeah, but the lifestyle he keeps me in is worth it”, she replied. Lisa then asked her to join their table and she accepted but said she would send her husband home first, after putting the old boy into a cab she joined them at the table.

As they chatted Steve noticed every time Sarah laughed she placed her hand onto Lisa's leg and he could see something in Lisa's eyes. There was a definite attraction between them although Steve was pretty sure Lisa didn't realise it. Little did he know. Lisa had been clued into the attraction from the chat at the bar. Every time Sarah placed her hand onto Lisa's leg she felt an electricity soaring through her. Sarah excused herself and went to the ladies, Lisa lent over to Steve and whispered into his ear that she wasn't wearing any panties, Steve almost instantly went hard. Sarah returning from the toilet spotted the two laughing and wondered what they were up to.

Lisa and Steve said that they were ready to head home for the night and asked if Sarah would like to share a taxi, to which she agreed. Steve sat in the front of the cab and Lisa and Sarah in the back.

After the last of the street lights were left behind Sarah slipped closer to Lisa on the back seat and placed her hand onto Lisa's thigh. Lisa felt that same electricity she had felt in the bar and being a little bit tipsy she parted her legs ever so slightly. To her surprise Sarah responded by moving her hand further up there. Sarah started to sense the feeling of a very excited pussy further up Lisa's leg. She leant over and whispered into Lisa's ear, “Maybe I could stop at yours for a while”?

Lisa was a little taken back by the forward approach, but she agreed. Meanwhile Steve was totally unaware of the action unfolding in the back seat.

The taxi pulled up at the house and all three get out. Steve was a bit puzzled as to why Sarah was getting out but thought she must have needed to use the bathroom.

Once inside, the three of them sat on the sofa and started chatting. Lisa said, “I think I will go and put my PJ's on if that's ok with everyone”. Steve was a bit disappointed as he had been hoping to get her out that bodice later.

She returned shortly wearing a grey silk dressing gown, still wearing the stockings. Bonus, Steve thought at least there is something left from the outfit he loves so much, she sat down in between Sarah and Steve. Steve left the room to put some drinks out.

While he was away, Sarah lent over and kissed Lisa on the lips and thanked her for a wonderful night. Lisa replied ,”You don't need to thank me, it was fun”. Sarah said winking, “Could we have more fun?” Lisa asked, What do you have in mind?”

“Well, replied Sarah have you anything on the TV?” So Lisa found an erotic film and put it on. Steve heard the moaning in the kitchen and suddenly got very excited he rushed into the living room to find the girls watching the TV. What a disappointment he thought!

Steve gave the girls their drinks and sat down in the single chair, which left the girls on the sofa. As he watched the TV he thought wouldn't it be great to watch two girls getting it on. He looked over at the girls and noticed that Sarah had her hand on Lisa's thigh.....

Lisa felt Sarah place her hand onto her thigh and again she slowly parted her legs.

Sarah said, “I thought you were getting into your PJ's”? Lisa replied, “Well I thought I had gone to all this hassle of waxing and putting on stockings for Steve that I would just keep them on”. Sarah replied seductively, “I'm glad you did!”

So slowly Sarah started sliding her hand up and down the inside of Lisa's thigh slowly, slowly getting closer and closer to the top. Soon she had found the top of her stockings and felt the warmth from her thighs.

Lisa by now was starting to feel the yearning that had been evading her for such a long time. She parted her legs further and Sarah responded by moving her hand up until she felt that smooth skin of a freshly waxed pussy. “No knickers you dirty girl”, said Sarah.

Lisa stopped her there and said “If you want to continue why don't we go to the bedroom”. To which Sarah replied, “I have wanted that since I first seen you at the bar”.

“Steve, we are going upstairs. Give us ten minutes and follow with some drinks, break out that bottle of champers we have been saving for special occasion”, his wife instructed.

Lisa led the way slowly going up the stairs and slipping her dressing gown off as she went revealing a beautiful black lace corset that accentuated the curves of her body. Sarah couldn't believe her luck as she took in the view from head to stocking tops an finally lovely legs. It took a lot of willpower to stop herself from pushing her over and burying her head in that sweet wet that she knew would be awaiting.

They arrived in the bedroom and Lisa turned to face Sarah. “Did you like the view on the way up the stairs?”, she laughed. Sarah kissed her hard passionately and then after the initial excitement slowed it done to a more sensual kiss. She moved her hand round and stroked the nape of Lisa's neck. Lisa responded by starting to unzip Sarah's black dress, it slipped of her body to the floor revealing a beautiful pair of firm perfectly formed breast which had small areola with a firm nipple to top them off.

Lisa moved her hand up the side of Sarah curves and stopped at her breasts, cupping one of them in her hand, she gently rolled her nipple between her finger and thumb. Seeing Sara's goose bumps she knew she was definitely doing the right things.

Lisa now slipped her hands down to Sarah's panties rubbing her clit through them she could feel how wet she was. She slipped her knickers off and pushed Sarah onto the bed on all fours. From this position she got a great view of her pert buttocks and her beautiful smooth pussy glistening in the light.

She asked Sarah to part her legs and she responded. Lisa then spreads her buttocks and started licking her open pussy all the way to the top of her bum. Sarah started to writhe as Lisa pushed one finger into her pussy and started to stroke her G spot. This was sending Sarah wild and before too long she was coming all over Lisa's face.

Sarah said, “Now its my turn”, laying Lisa onto the bed to caress her body. Then moving up to her breasts, gently she removed them out over the top of the corset. Now they were free she started to gently rub the palm of her hands over the top of Lisa's nipples, which were now rock hard. They would easily have been the size of your baby finger nail in height and as thick. Sarah lent down and took one in her mouth and bit down on it gently and then slightly harder to which Lisa moaned. “Harder it is then!” exclaimed Sarah.

Sarah moved her hands down towards Lisa's stockings caressing her hands up and down her sleek legs. Lisa parted her legs knowing what she wanted Sarah slid her fingers up and down her slit feeling the wetness that was now oozing out with a mind of its own, she brought her finger up and looked Lisa dead in the eye. She put the finger into her mouth and said, “mmm you taste delicious.

Now with out hesitation she moved her head to between Lisa's thighs, parting her pussy she started licking around her clit and then over the top repeating this until Lisa started moaning more frequently. As she eased a finger in Lisa whispered, “More” to which she slid in another. “Keep going” begged Lisa, so before long she had all four fingers in and Lisa was writhing about.

Sarah looked up and noticed Steve had appeared, was now also naked, kneeling on the bed beside Lisa. He had his hard cock in his hand, beginning to tease the tip of his shaft around Lisa's lips. She opened her eyes, seeing his hardness, instantly took him into her mouth, writhing harder on Sarah's fingers she was very close to orgasm. Sarah knew this and returned to the moistness that she was so enjoying herself. With Sarah bent over Steve reached down and started stroking her ass. Sarah flinched at first, then moved herself into a better position so he could reach easier. He then started stroking further down towards her pussy and slipped his finger in.

Steve didn't last too long, he thrust his cock deeper into Lisa's mouth nearly choking her and shot his cum down her throat, with this Lisa arched her back and came with floods on Sarah's hand.

Sarah lay down on the bed beside Lisa and kissed her. “Hmmm your hubby tastes nice. maybe I should get me some of that”. “You never know your luck”, she replied. Lisa run her hand down Sarah's body and finding her clit again. “I have just the thing for that”, she said, reaching into her bedside locker. She pulled out a vibrating bullet turning it on she positioned it onto Sarah's clit, circling it, to which Sarah began to moan.

Steve wanting a closer look, got between Sarah's legs. She reached out for his hand asking him to put his fingers inside her. “How many do you want?”he asked. I” will tell you when to stop”, she replied.

Steve started with one then just as Sarah had done with Lisa. Once all four were in, Steve hesitated. “Did I tell you to stop” Sarah insisted. So Steve put his thumb in as well, to which Sarah started moaning, pushing herself down hard against his hand. Lisa still circling her clit with the bullet, and his hand was going deeper and deeper until it was fully inside her. Sarah was now grinding vigourously and her moaning grew louder and louder until she screamed out.

Lisa asked Sarah sarcastically, “Did you enjoy that?” “Well I don't know Lisa” she replied. Lisa now turned the bullet onto her own clit. Steve was almost hard again so Lisa asked him can you do that to me. He started ever so slowly putting his fingers into her wet pussy and she kept asking for more, so he obeying her wishes, and as with Sarah, before too long his hand was fully inside her. Lisa was writhing wilder than he had ever seen her. This was increasing the blood flow to his now hard cock.

Sarah seeing this hard cock and remembering the taste from Lisa's lips she almost leapt to the end of the bed to get her lips wrapped around his pulsating shaft. She slowly went up and down on his shaft and wanked him with one free hand while gently squeezing his balls in her other. Then she wrapped her mouth around his balls and continued to wank him off. Sensing his cum starting to swell up she quickly wrapped her mouth around his cock and slid up and down his shaft like a woman possessed. He didn't last too long now and fired his creamy cum right down her throat.

Lisa watching all of this starting to writhe more and more. Sarah moved up to her breasts and taking a nipple into her mouth she started nibbling on it, biting down hard and then pulling up. Lisa was moaning louder and louder until a shudder over came her and she exploded,squirting everywhere. They all fell onto the bed exhausted. Lisa exclaimed, “I didn't know I could do that!”

“I was right”, Sarah said, “he does taste good. Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday evening if I do say so myself”.

The morale of this story is always make sure your dressed to impress, you never know your luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Many thanks for sharing your fantastic experience - very arousing!

'Always be prepared'

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Many thanks for sharing your fantastic experience - very arousing!

'Always be prepared'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a great tale, I for one look forward to more.

very well done, keep them coming mrS

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

looking forward to the next one

Co. Antrim

Hey sexy peeps, thought I'd give this a wee bump in case any of our friends fancied a wee read xxx

"Hey sexy peeps, thought I'd give this a wee bump in case any of our friends fancied a wee read xxx"

By *iscreet North DownMan  over a year ago

Bangor

Shabba !!!!!!

Co. Antrim

"Shabba !!!!!! "

Wow really great story cant wait to hear more like it Mmmmm thanx

We had to go and enjoy some afternoon fun havingn read your story. Good god,it was sooooo arousing!

I wore my black basque and stockings and he thought it was his birthday, lol.

Greatvstory, well presented..........more please!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow shabba such a horny story and well delivered after this and previous treads u could make a name for ur self as a short story writer bring the next one

Co. Antrim

"Wow really great story cant wait to hear more like it Mmmmm thanx"

ty Danny

Co. Antrim

"We had to go and enjoy some afternoon fun havingn read your story. Good god,it was sooooo arousing!

I wore my black basque and stockings and he thought it was his birthday, lol.

Greatvstory, well presented..........more please!"

Thanks glad you enjoyed...I bet you looked good in your basque and stockings

Co. Antrim

"Wow shabba such a horny story and well delivered after this and previous treads u could make a name for ur self as a short story writer bring the next one "

Ty Mr Shabba wrote this one (fantasy) and I wrote the Tracey Cox Supersex Balls one

wicked great story guysx

Co. Antrim

"wicked great story guysx"

Thank you

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

Excellent. Had my fingers wandering x

"wicked great story guysx

Thank you "

was sat in a secluded lay by playing with my cock reading this. LOVED it

I've got to start going to better pubs!

Loved it shabba thanks- encore!!

Co. Antrim

"Excellent. Had my fingers wandering x"

mmmmm wish I could see that...

Co. Antrim

"wicked great story guysx

Thank you was sat in a secluded lay by playing with my cock reading this. LOVED it "

mmm glad you enjoyed x

Co. Antrim

"I've got to start going to better pubs!

Loved it shabba thanks- encore!!"

Hopefully get some inspiration more story telling soon xx

Co. Antrim

Bump

Loved the story xxxx and your profile

Co. Antrim