FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The day after...

The day after...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend and I were about 18 when one night we had a night in at her Mum's and we were getting our drink on. Her Mum was only 35 and in the 80's she was pretty hot, wore heels, nylons and pencil skirts most days, this one no different. We were drinking away and the tunes were on, her Mum was great, kept the chat flowing and was full of questions, quizzing us on our views. Her daughter had overdone the Jack Daniels by midnight and crawled up to bed, leaving me and her Mum talking.

I was quite well oiled and her heels, nylons and tight skirt were on my mind, not because I wanted to fuck her but because I wanted to wear the exact same.

She said, "So, John, what haven't you done yet that you really want to do?"

I assumed she was fishing for me to tell her something me and her Daughter hadn't done yet.

I was a bit d*unk and the sound of her nylons rubbing together, her legs as they were and her gorgeous heels, I blurted out, "I want to wear lingerie, High heels, Stockings and a suspender belt"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Bet that caused her eyes to opium wide. Not what she expected by a long shot.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *uckToy1234Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *tephaniex1969TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Looking forward to next instalment x

By *oiretblancCouple  over a year ago

London

Yes me too...when's the next episode

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing more of this!

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Yes me too...when's the next episode "

coventry

Me too I can't wait for the next instalment

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Nice

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep it going x

Go on don't leave it there

Well......what happens next?

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Can't leave it there now got to give more asap

[Removed by poster at 25/11/17 14:54:19]

She nearly spat her drink into her glass and gasped, "Oh my god", got up and ran out of the room. I sat there feeling so mad at myself, had the drink and my loose tongue shocked her so much? I sat there feeling so embarrassed at what I'd said and, after 10 minutes sitting there, decided I'd maybe outstayed my welcome and decided to grab my jacket and bolt, hopefully the next few days it would all smooth over. As I grabbed my jacket suddenly she appeared in the lounge, smiling, "Where the hell are you going? Hang that jacket up, get up to the spare room, there's a surprise for you, take a drink up and come down when you're 'ready', yeah?", a wink following. I was shocked, what had she left for me up there? I grabbed a can and said, "OK, if you insist, what's the surprise?", " you'll see", she replied, "just don't be too long"....

I nervously walked up the stairs, pausing to check in on her daughter, she was snoring soundly under her duvet. I quietly shut the door and went into the spare room, flicked the light on.

On the bed were layed out, a black lace suspender belt, packet of black seamed stockings, tiny mesh g-string panties and a little black dress, pop buttons all the way up the front. On the floor a pair of black patent high heels. I immediately felt my cock spring into life. I was finally getting to try on some lingerie. I checked the shoes, just my size and sexy as anything. I ripped off my jeans, shirt, shorts, socks until I was totally naked. I was so glad I'd shaved my balls and legs that morning as I knew I'd get the full feel of the lingerie. Wrapping the suspender belt round my waist and fastening it, I felt so sexy, eagerly opening up the stockings and rolling the first one up to pull on my leg I was starting to get really horny. Both stockings on and fastened, I pulled the panties on, they were only strings apart from a black mesh front which barely held my cock and balls. I slipped myself into the high heels and was flush with the horn, I had to see, opened the wardrobe to see the full length mirror on the inside. It was such a turn on to see myself in such erotic lingerie, I didn't want to put the dress on. As I stood there admiring the view in the mirror I heard a "Pssst" from down stairs, her mother hissed quietly "Get down here, I want to see"....

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Great start xx

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

I’m bookmarking this

I reluctantly slipped the dress on, doing up the pop studs up the front, it was quite clingy around my body to the waist but flared out from the waist, it only just hid the tops of the stockings in length, but being flared I saw it showed everything as it raised up as I twirled round. I grabbed my can and took a swig, nervously making my way down stairs. I nudged the lounge door open and gingerly stepped in. She was standing in the opposite corner of the room, dragging on her cigarette and holding a drink as I walked in. Her eyes lit up, "Oh John, look at your legs in those heels and nylons! you look amazing!". I was bashful but felt so horny being in my new outfit and having her eyeing me up and down.

She told me to give her a twirl, I had to oblige. As I spun around I felt the skirt of the dress flare up around my waist, knowing she would be able to see my bare ass, and engorged cock and shaved balls in the mesh panties.

"Mmmm, yeah", she said as she sat on the sofa, eyes on my long legs in the sheer seamed stockings. I sat on the sofa opposite, as ladylike as I could, taking another swig of beer.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

There has to me more

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Please don’t stop ....

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Do carry on great horny story great dressing for lady's xxxx

I was really quite nervous but the d*unker I got the more daring I got, my crossing and uncrossing of legs seeing the skirt of the dress ride up and as I got up for drinks, bending over, knowing what I was showing was getting me braver.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loving this mmm

We talked into the night, her mostly quizzing me on when I decided I wanted to try dressing, how I felt when I finally did and her eyes flicking up and down my legs. About 3 AM she threw her fag packet across the room. "Damn, I'm out of cigarettes!" she exclaimed. I said, "The all night garage is a 20 minute walk up and over through the park, let me just change and we can go get more". She smiled and said, "Hey, it's so late, no one will be around, why don't we go as we are?". I was kinda d*unk, initially I was reluctant but my feeling so sexy in my outfit won me over. "OK, but I will have to wait outside the garage, no way I can walk in there wearing this".

We ventured out and I felt so sexy, it was warm enough bit slightly windy and the feel of the air around my stockings, up under my dress and around my ass and cock felt amazing. The path up to the park was deserted, not a light on in any house, the only sound the click of our high heels as we walked along. I could feel my cock getting more engorged as I walked, knowing I was living out a real fantasy, with the mother of my girlfriend. We walked for 15 minutes and reached the park, in the near distance, the garage was brightly lit. The park had some swings so I lost my bravery and asked if she'd mind if I waited there while she went for her cigarettes. She laughed and said OK, she'd only be 5 minutes. I parked myself on a swing and sat there as sh walked on. As soon as she was out of sight I stroked my thighs, feeling the nylon and tightness of my suspenders, stroked my hard cock through my mesh panties. I thought I'd a bit of time so quickly unpopped the dress and let it drop, hanging it over a swing, at last, outside in only heels, stockings, suspender belt and panties...

I was carried away with myself and was walking around the swing park in my lingerie when I heard the click of her heels coming back up, only there were other footsteps with her...

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wish I had been in the park that night...

I panicked, click clicked in my heels over to try and retrieve the dress from the swing, as I arrived there, she did too, with some guy, I was mortified, standing there in heels stockings, suspender belt with my engorged cock in mesh panties. "It's OK John, he's a mate from my work, David, relax". I stood there like a rabbit in the headlights, she came over to me and whispered, "don't worry, he's bi, you're quite safe, he won't mind you dressed the way you are, in fact, he was coming home from a club when I bumped into him in the garage." I nervously said "hi" as I grabbed the dress, intending to quickly put it back on. David said, "Why bother if you're not cold? you look good".

Bristol

Just what I hoped for...

I do hope he gets what he deserves!

Marion, my girlfriend's mum was all smiles, she held her hand out for the dress, I handed it over to her, she seemed to sense I was not puting it back on. She suggested we all went back to hers and David seemed really keen. I was so turned on, walking the streets in just my lingerie and heels, both David and Marion eyeing my body, by now my cock was bursting to get out of the panties....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is a good read .

By *ew here 69Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Love the story keep going

We got back to the house and Marion and I went to the kitchen to pour drinks, David excused himself to the bathroom, I was quite tipsy so said to her to keep tonight hush from her daughter, if she didn't mind. She held a finger to my lips and uttered "not a word", let's just have some fun. We walked into the living room and David was still in the bathroom. Marion slinked back on a sofa and lit up a smoke as I stood there in my lingerie.A few seconds later David opened the door, totally naked. His huge cock sticking out like a spear, long, thick and cleanly shaven. I saw him and my jaw dropped, his cock was massive and I gasped as he walkd in. Marion said, "John, did I just see your panties get tighter there?"

She wasn't wrong, the sight of his meat made me even hornier, I'dalways been a bit curious and it was coming to the fore now.

Bristol

Go on David..give him what he needs.

David walked straight passed me to Marion and I gasped as she sat up and grasped his cock, immediately tugging on it as he arrived. She ushered me over and told me to kneel next to them as she skillfully worked her hands around his big meaty cock. I knelt down and watched as she worked him. I was so turned on I started on myself, pulled the panties aside to release my own cock and balls. I was solid as I tugged, watching her pull on him, she winked at me as she lent forward and kissed his glistening head, first slowly then greedily as he got even harder. I watched as her red lips began sliding up and down his shaft, smeering it with her lipstick, turning me on all the more...

By *arkhouseukMan  over a year ago

Longbenton

More please

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Brillant

Please don't stop there xxx

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Please don't stop there xxx"

port talbot

Loving it

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

belfast

This is very good keep going

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

What a great story dont stop plz

By *T100Man  over a year ago

Chester

By * saintMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like sounds good

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love it xx

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Oh my......gotta continue this, am just a bit turned on (said with hand inside own panties)

coventry

Mmm .....,. Great story such a turn on just wish it could happen to me in real life

Hot story, looking forward to reading more ??

Kettering

Love this xx

Sorry folks, add more to this asap, work in the way

Great story!!

I leant in closer to see, steadying myself with one hand on his thigh. Marion gave a sideways look as she sucked and saw my hand on his thigh. "Hold it for me" she said as she paused for a second. I'd never held a guys cock before, it was so thick and long I never needed asked twice. I held his shaft at the base as she continued to suck on him. I was so turned on I used my other hand to stroke his big, shaved balls as she slurped on him. He was moaning with pleasure as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking most of him in. This was turning me on so much, I wanted more. She must've caught me licking my lips as I watched, "Wanna swap?" she said, in another pause. I was taken aback, but Marion took a grip away from me and immediately pointed his big cock toward my mouth....

Loving this

coventry

"I leant in closer to see, steadying myself with one hand on his thigh. Marion gave a sideways look as she sucked and saw my hand on his thigh. "Hold it for me" she said as she paused for a second. I'd never held a guys cock before, it was so thick and long I never needed asked twice. I held his shaft at the base as she continued to suck on him. I was so turned on I used my other hand to stroke his big, shaved balls as she slurped on him. He was moaning with pleasure as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking most of him in. This was turning me on so much, I wanted more. She must've caught me licking my lips as I watched, "Wanna swap?" she said, in another pause. I was taken aback, but Marion took a grip away from me and immediately pointed his big cock toward my mouth....

"

. loving the story and it's making me hard I'm very jealous

Hard here too

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Dudley

belfast

Need more

I wasso nervous but could see she had her eyes wide dying for me to act. I leant forward and kissed his cock's head, my first taste of cock. His wet head tasted so good, I opened my mouth and enveloped my lips over his huge helmet and before I knew what I was doing I was eagerly sucking on his huge cock.

She let go of him and I placed a hand on each thigh as I took as much of his cock as I could. He was groaning away as I sucked and I could feel his cock throbbing away in my mouth.

Wow

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Sounds like you had fun! Hope there’s more

coventry

"She let go of him and I placed a hand on each thigh as I took as much of his cock as I could. He was groaning away as I sucked and I could feel his cock throbbing away in my mouth."
oh lucky boy

By *avid1234555Man  over a year ago

Dfs and Galloway/Ayrshire.

Bump. Hoping for more.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

nice

Dudley

As I sucked on his cock I felt Marion's grip around mine, tugging away at me as I sucked on his lovely big cock.

I heard from above, "my turn to suck before I cum, stand up John".

His cock slid out my mouth and I stood up in my heels, he squated down to join Marion. My cock was solid, shaved smooth, Marion held it as he moved forward to kiss it.

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

mmm nice please carry on xx

Kettering

coventry

"As I sucked on his cock I felt Marion's grip around mine, tugging away at me as I sucked on his lovely big cock.

I heard from above, "my turn to suck before I cum, stand up John".

His cock slid out my mouth and I stood up in my heels, he squated down to join Marion. My cock was solid, shaved smooth, Marion held it as he moved forward to kiss it."

mmmmmm oh yes

port talbot

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Great story, keep going

I bet there are plenty more tales after this one concludes!

More

I groaned with pleasure as he accepted me into his mouth, his lips and tongue working wonders on it's swollen head. Marion's eyes were wide as she stared at this guy sucking off her daughter's boyfriend. She must've been overcome with the moment as she leant forward and started kissing my shaft and balls as he skillfuly worked on it's head. I gently held the back of both their heads as they worked their mouths on my solid cock.

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

Wow... This is some hot stuff...

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Amazing xx

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Wow!

More please

I wasso close to coming I withdrew and stood back, he looked so horny, he twisted round and got on his hands and knees. Marion looked up at me and said,"Fuck him John, I want to see you fuck his ass", as she wanked him and me. I had to oblige, his tight pink asshole was very inviting. I knelt behind him and rubbed my head against his ass, with a few rubs, he opened up and I was in. Marion started fingering herself with one hand and rubbing my ass with her free hand as I fucked his arse as hard as I could.

I was bucking as hard as I could, thinking of our situation got me so turned on I started pumping my cum in to him as I exploded inside him, he backed into me and histight hole took it all. I fell back, totally spent, and watched as Marion sucked his cock until he came, all thetime fingering his ass as my come dripped out.

By *damw2Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Loving this. I can’t wait to find out what else happened.

That's it I'm afraid, start a new one soon, promise.

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow wow wow

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Phew!

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Oh my......gotta continue this, am just a bit turned on (said with hand inside own panties) "

By *avid1234555Man  over a year ago

Dfs and Galloway/Ayrshire.

Hoping there's more to come...

» Add a new message to this topic