FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s new dogging obsession

Wife’s new dogging obsession

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellies OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

We’ve been hovering on the edge of the swinging scene for quite a few years now but recently decided that a boost in our sexy fun was needed. We liked the idea of dogging with a well renowned spot not too far away but also not too close to home as we don’t want to be running into the same people in the street.

Mrs was getting ready by putting on a lovely red dress, stockings and heals. I couldn’t resist a quick snog and soon found that she’d “forgotten” her knickers. In the car she was very excited, I kept sliding my hand up her leg for a feel which go me extremely horny too. Arriving at the dogging layby there were a few cars there already and we found a goo spot to park up. Not really knowing what to do next we started to kiss and fondle each other. Before long she had my cock out and was knelt on the passenger seat sucking for all she was worth while displaying her gorgeous arse to the passenger window.

Before long there was someone outside her side of the car watching which turned into 3 then 5. All clearly enjoying the show. I told her they were there and she seemed to enjoy it. I opened the window so they could get a better look and one put his hand in and was touching her arse and fingering her pussy which she absolutely loved. I asked if anyone had a hard cock for her to play with to which I got numerous replies of fuck yes. She sat down in her seat as they turned gheir attention to her gorgeous big tits. She always loves them being played with and was in heaven now. Reaching out of the open window she took hold of a hard cock and began to stroke it. This didn’t last long before she asked me to open her door. I got out and went round to her side where I opened her door and she swung her legs out. Sat on the edge of her seat she took my cock in her mouth and continued to give an amazing blowjob whilst wanking a very lucky stranger. I didn’t want to finish then and moved aside so she could bring the stranger closer and took him into her mouth. With her expert skills it wasn’t long at all until he was shooting his hot spunk over her tongue. Feeling like a greedy girl now she took another willing cock in her mouth working her head up and down the shaft until he too could take no more and emptied his balls down her willing throat.

This was the first time and there have been more adventures since but I’ll leave those until another time.

Nellies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don’t leave it too long though will you always interested in hearing more sexy exploits like this. Or taking part in them haha

"We’ve been hovering on the edge of the swinging scene for quite a few years now but recently decided that a boost in our sexy fun was needed. We liked the idea of dogging with a well renowned spot not too far away but also not too close to home as we don’t want to be running into the same people in the street.

Mrs was getting ready by putting on a lovely red dress, stockings and heals. I couldn’t resist a quick snog and soon found that she’d “forgotten” her knickers. In the car she was very excited, I kept sliding my hand up her leg for a feel which go me extremely horny too. Arriving at the dogging layby there were a few cars there already and we found a goo spot to park up. Not really knowing what to do next we started to kiss and fondle each other. Before long she had my cock out and was knelt on the passenger seat sucking for all she was worth while displaying her gorgeous arse to the passenger window.

Before long there was someone outside her side of the car watching which turned into 3 then 5. All clearly enjoying the show. I told her they were there and she seemed to enjoy it. I opened the window so they could get a better look and one put his hand in and was touching her arse and fingering her pussy which she absolutely loved. I asked if anyone had a hard cock for her to play with to which I got numerous replies of fuck yes. She sat down in her seat as they turned gheir attention to her gorgeous big tits. She always loves them being played with and was in heaven now. Reaching out of the open window she took hold of a hard cock and began to stroke it. This didn’t last long before she asked me to open her door. I got out and went round to her side where I opened her door and she swung her legs out. Sat on the edge of her seat she took my cock in her mouth and continued to give an amazing blowjob whilst wanking a very lucky stranger. I didn’t want to finish then and moved aside so she could bring the stranger closer and took him into her mouth. With her expert skills it wasn’t long at all until he was shooting his hot spunk over her tongue. Feeling like a greedy girl now she took another willing cock in her mouth working her head up and down the shaft until he too could take no more and emptied his balls down her willing throat.

This was the first time and there have been more adventures since but I’ll leave those until another time.

Nellies "

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very nice to see new couples going out dogging and enjoying there selfs

hull

I have more if anyone wants to hear it.

Sure do

Absolutely

Yes please

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

would love to hear more please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

"I have more if anyone wants to hear it.

"

Would love to see some pictures

By *apivMan  over a year ago

scotland and North West englandnd

"I have more if anyone wants to hear it.

"

of course just wish this happens were I park up

hull

Part 2 added

hull

Part 3 just added