FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mr Grey's visit on 30.9.17

Mr Grey's visit on 30.9.17

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Report re: Mr Grey’s visit on Saturday 30.9.17

Dear Mr Grey, as I write this report, I am sitting on a large cushion due to the deep impact your punishment in the bedroom has left on me. With some effort I have managed to make it to the kettle and make myself a drink and will now begin my report to you.

I will admit that prior to you arriving, after dressing up in bra, panties and bodystocking (crotchless for ease of access) and finished in black kitten heels, I did take some time whilst lying on my bed, to contemplate what was ahead of me. Images of Asian magnificence flooded my mind and I felt my hand find its place between my legs and the opening of the crotchless knickers. Recognising that time was of the essence in that you could not stay long, I thought I would help things along nicely by the manipulation of my woman parts – in short – masturbation.

Things were going very nicely when I got the text ‘En Route’ from you. Well Mr Grey, once a man starts to converse with me in French I am a lost cause and this did somewhat increase in wetness between my legs.

Everything was ready, your own personal shower gel, sponge, toothbrush, mouthwash, and for refreshments, red grapes, white grapes, chocolate and flavoured mineral water on the tray in the bedroom. I should also mention that I put a quilt on the bathroom floor for the purposes of me lying on it whilst you relieved yourself on me – as it was – we found too many other things to do.

I tried something I hadn’t done before prior to you arriving, masturbating standing up – (I thought only men did this you know) it worked because I had been at it a while anyway and it allowed me to multi task doing last minute jobs before you came.

Then, on hearing a car engine nearby outside, instinctively I knew you had arrived, and I stood round the corner against the bedroom wall, lying in waiting in red and black knickers, bra, bodystocking and heels, red nail varnish, garnet earrings, slave bracelets and ankle bracelet.

I heard the front door I had left unlocked slowly open, and then it was gently closed and locked. Very slowly I could hear you walk through the hallway, and so tentatively you came into the bedroom, and then we came face to face without many words because we liked the look of what we saw. I knew how I looked had had an effect on you, but any cockiness on my part was quickly swept away as you recovered yourself and stepped back as I tried to kiss you and told me that you hadn’t given me permission to kiss you and to say please – which, once put in my place I did.

Oh the business of trying to undress a man when your hands are shaking and your heart is pounding. You quietly told me to relax and helped me with the buttons and zips I couldn’t undo quickly enough on you, I know I could hardly look directly at you.

I had had the same electric shock going on in my body from the Monday I walked into your office to the Saturday we lay on the bed biting, licking, sucking, grabbing, and the shockwave of the slaps to my bottom you gave me that sent a wave of pleasure through me.

I knew then that there wasn’t anything I wasn’t going to endure from you – pride alone would stop me from stopping you – but I wouldn’t let you know that. I think the last words I can remember saying to you, were ‘don’t spare me’ Mr Grey. I can remember you saying “how does it feel to have a 36 year old man on the bed”, by then I was too busy feeling it, to be able to talk about it.

Everything was as I remembered it. The hair across the chest, the tongue that never stopped searching for mine, eyes that stared directly into mine, hands with fingers that invaded any area they wanted, and found me so wet.

Flat on my back i think I pulled the bra straps off my shoulders to show my breasts and asked to be allowed to come. You stopped what you were doing, and I know that you just kept staring at me watching and I couldn’t meet your eyes, I still don’t find it easy being watched do this but the build-up was too much to hold in and try as a might I couldn’t hold off any longer and all I remember was the desperate beautiful pleasure of coming and you watching me and not being able to control my body shaking or going into spasm and crying out.

Through a kind of mist I think you said something like me being ‘the real thing’, but by then I needed to go a second time – and this time I came even quicker – I just needed it too much.

More being rolled around the bed – fingered brutally from the back – think I said something like “everything you’ve got now Mr Grey” as you put that beautiful cock in my mouth, shape, size, taste – I wanted it all. Even as I write this, I can feel sighs escaping me with the memories of it. Face, mouth and cheeks changing shape as it was thrust in my mouth. At some point Mr Grey, we will have to discuss the matter of a full conclusion in my mouth sometime.

Kissing, licking – and a rather erotic episode of spitting on me which gratified, we have to move on to the business end of things in the meeting. First, there was talk of another scenario where I am being held down by someone else and taking it from you, and when asked if I would like that and replying yes I would, you took time out from what you were doing to pin me down by my arms and say ‘like this’. Yes – just like that – memories also of playing with your balls and slow licking your cock - you definitely reacted to that.

Back to the business end of things – the world of penetration is a wonderful thing!. Especially when you’ve been ordered to get on the bed like a bitch and take it. All I remember was the sight of my red nails stretched out in front of me and you pushing your ‘mass’ into me – shockwaves at first then the struggle to breath – if I had not been as wet as I was – I don’t know what I would have done – but I was that wet!.

Body slamming from the back was brutal – but brilliant – I asked you not to spare me – and you didn’t, and but for the fact I am strong, you would have cut me in two with your thrusting.

You are a man that likes to try a variety of things though, and when finished with one of my ‘venues’, you sensitively withdrew only to push that ‘mass’ of yours into the ‘other venue’!. If I thought that the last onslaught left me shockwaved and struggling to breath, it was nothing compared to this. This was beautiful and brutal and desperate in its feeling - perversely I loved it that you went for it like it was going out of fashion.

Again, the sight of my hands and red nails gripping the covers of the bed and you saying ‘not too rough is it’, I breathed though the experience and you carried on – I wanted you to.

Again, the withdrawal at least was sensitive and you looked at me (not knowing my legs were shaking) and asked if I would like to go in the bathroom. I thought that whatever was going to happen in there, if I could withstand this, I could withstand anything.

At first I got down on the quilt in the bathroom thinking you were going to relieve yourself on me (I can actually feel my insides shaking as I am typing this). Then you ordered me to sit on the toilet seat and told me you wanted to cum all over my breasts, and I sat there and pulled my straps down further to bare my breasts for you.

You looked amazing working your cock I could hardly make eye contact with you, your chest, groin, legs up close to me, and I licked you while you ‘got there’.

Even your sperm makes a beautiful pattern. Enough to go across all my breasts, it seemed to all land right where it should – just because you wanted it to.

We did a lot in a short amount of time. My bottom feels like it needs reworking but I wouldn’t change a thing.

Talking, laughing, a drink of some mineral water, shower, the putting on of clothes, then the moment where frankness kicks in.

No promises made and nothing taken without consent, you stood in front of me fully clothed again, (I stood in front of you – a little less straight it has to be said) with your semen pretty much absorbed into my breasts and bra, and my body stocking pulled back into place, I wouldn’t stand too near as I knew that you needed to get home with that ‘uncreased’ look in place.

You were talking, and I was listening, just not concentrating, because you looked like a meal I wanted all over again. I think we talked along the lines of a kind of contract agreement and an understanding on the limitations of the situation – all were known about and understood before this point as, some years earlier, I made the same agreement with another businessman – the agreement was kept to – and the blueprint for this situation had already been produced.

I wanted to touch the stubble on your face. You had to go.

On parting, thankyous and polite enquires for welfare were made – a strange mix all this is, but curiously enticing. I did what I had done on the Monday morning I walked into your office 6 days ago, I put my hand out to shake yours, and as one hand close round the other, we both stepped forward to kiss eachother, and I got what I wanted – I touched the stubble on your face – almost stroked it really.

I said for you to only contact me again if you thought I deserved 'body slamming' and 'bedroom chastisement' - it was extremely valuable experience and you know I am always willing to learn at your hands.

Until next time

Your Secretary xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic