FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A naughty housewife

A naughty housewife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy Ian OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m an Electrician with my own business. One day I received a call from a lady who wanted a few small jobs doing at her home. I arrived at

9-30am on the agreed day and rang the door bell. I was greeted by a slim lady in her 40’s dressed in a simple tight fitting short sleeved dress. It was about three inches above her knee’s and low cut showing a firm cleavage. She invited me in and took me round to show me the work she wanted doing. Two new light fittings needed fitting, repair the kitchen lights and repair a faulty socket. I took my tools and steps from the van and started to change the first light fitting.

She had three children 5, 8 and 10 year old. They were off school for half term. They were running around playing as she carried out her house work.

The first light fitting was simple but the second was heavy and had sharp edges. I was struggling with it trying to rest it on my arm and connect it to the house wiring. She walked past just as it slipped and cut my arm, I swore. Is everything okay she asked? I explained I was struggling holding the weight of it and she offered to help. While I wiped the blood from by arm she went to get a small pair of steps. I lifted the light fitting into place and she climbed up her steps to support it. Holding the wires together I put them into a connector and lifted my screw driver to secure the wires. At that point the connector fell off and landed in her cleavage. I apologised and offered to take the weight while she recovered the connector but she said no I’ve got the weight just pick it up I don’t mind. I reached down to recover the connector my fingers touching her breasts, I tried to grip it but it slipped lower down. I looked at her she said its okay just get it this is heavy. I pushed my finger lower into her warm breast to hook it free so could grip it with my fingers. I looked at her, she was smiling at me offering her breasts to me. As I connected the wires I could now feel her leaning against my legs, I’m sure she was deliberately rubbing her breasts against me, my cock started to stiffen. I took the weight of the light fitting from her and secured it to the ceiling. She climbed down, picked up her steps and asked if I wanted a cup of tea.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm I may have to call on your services one day

Hope there is more to this story...

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Getting very good

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Also being a sparks similar happened to me as a 20 year old apprentice but as we say ' on the tools ' I was working in a flat in Knightsbridge and the lady of the flat an American in her mid 50's then was walking about in a bath robe as i was taking down a heavy chandelier style fitting. Shorting the story, she statarted giving me a bj whilst i was on the platform steps, it lead to a few months of great fun but she'd only let me do anal on her as her pussy was reserved for her husband. Who worked at the American Embassy it only stopped when he got recalled to the States but she did introduce me to some of her friends that all lived in the area, my boss wondered why she always asked for me to do any work for her, i just said its a secret but we have picked up more work from her friends

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Book marked

cheshire/Preston

I moved into the kitchen too where she was now sat at the breakfast bar. Here’s your tea she said help yourself to a biscuit. I walked towards her as one of her children ran in for her. She bent over to speak to the child leaning forward on the stool. I could see down her dress now her firm breast supported by her bra. Her legs were now slightly open, one leg stretched out to rest on the floor. I stood staring at her and didn’t notice her lift her head to catch me. My cock grew instantly visible under my trousers. She just smiled got off the stool and walked off with her child saying excuse me I won’t be long. I watched her walk off eyes fixed on her firm arse thinking all she must be wearing below her dress was her bra and thong.

I didn’t wait for her to return just drank my tea and got on with repairing the kitchen down lights. I must have been a good half hour before she returned walking through the kitchen to the utility room with a load of washing which she put into the washing machine. She came out and started to wash the tea cups and tidying up in the kitchen. As I worked I watched her moving around waiting for her to bend over again. Twenty minutes later the lights were repaired so I went to the utility room to check the faulty socket. There was no supply so I removed it to test the cables, again no supply, Strange and the cables went down behind the unit. At that point she arrived in the doorway. Have you found the fault she said? No I said the cable is dead has it ever worked? She explained that originally there had been no units on that wall just down one side and across the end then about a year ago they paid an odd job man to fit the units along this wall install the socket and change all the doors. She thought it had never worked and had him back a few times till he just wouldn’t answer her calls. She said he had removed the fronts under the cupboards and was messing about under there. At that point she knelt on the floor and pulled the plinth free below the end unit to show me. The space wasn’t very wide but I bent down beside her to have a look then lay down to reach under for the cables. To my surprise she lay down beside me pressing against me as she reached to where she said the cable joint was. Our faces were now only inches apart our arms stretched under the units. It happened so quickly yet there seamed loads of time to think about what was happening. I had the urge to lean in to kiss her my head moving towards hers a few inches then no this is wrong and pulled back. As I did I was aware she had moved towards me just as I had moved back then she pulled back. If I’d kissed her I don’t think she would have refused or been offended. We lay looking into each others eyes then moved towards each other again this time our lips met. It seamed the briefest of kisses but the contact was firm and intended. I withdrew my arms and placed one arm on her waist the other lifted me to my knees. As I continued to stand I reached for her hands and helped her to her feet. Now standing facing each other staring into each others eyes my hands gripped her waist pulling her towards me. Her arms went round my neck as our lips met again but this time firm determined kiss our tongues probing into each others mouths.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ew here 69Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

More

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Mmm hopefully more to come

Great start

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Mmmm keep going

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Well written

By *w_male28Man  over a year ago

rotherham

"Mmmm I may have to call on your services one day

Hope there is more to this story..."

Local electrician here bexs

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

definitely need to read more on this please.....

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brill more please

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Great story, well written. More asap!

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

This is electrifying

More please

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Sounding good.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

cheshire/Preston

More to come not had chance to post it yet

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"More to come not had chance to post it yet"

Nice

cheshire/Preston

More to follow later today

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

cheshire/Preston

We broke free as we the heard the children coming. She gave me a quick kiss and pulled free saying let me get rid of them. I’ll take them to my mother’s early. With that she walked off shouting the kids to get there coats they were going to grannies. I carried on with my work till she popped back in to say I’ll be about 45 minutes if you finish and want to leave just close the front door. A few minutes later I heard the front door close, looking through the window I watched her put the children in the car. Before she got in she looked over towards me and blew a kiss then climbed in and drove off.

I didn’t know where this would go but I wasn’t going to leave without finding out.

What a tease!

Hope you write some more soon! X

By *ockstarMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

can't wait to here more

Manchester/ Lancaster

We want to know more

And what happened

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

A truly electrifying tale, more please.

I bet you went straight to her bedroom to see if you could find anything to wank to didnt you?

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

[Removed by poster at 26/11/17 22:43:55]

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Good story

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Can't wait ... xx

Kettering

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start!

cheshire/Preston

After she had gone I carried on with the work she had employed me to do but kept thinking about what would happen when she returned or if she returned. Maybe she had used the kids as an excus to stop things going any further. I decided that if she did return I would be ready and went to my van to get some condoms. Two should be enough i thought then carried on with my work. I'd finished and looked at my watch to see her 45 minutes were up. It was now or never so I cleared all my tools away and put the kettle on to wait for her. I was sat drinking my tea an hour had gone bye and no sign of her I decided to give her another half hour then go. Minutes later I heard a car pull up on the gravel drive looking through the the window it was her. She looked in the house but must not have been able to see me. She checked herself in the mirror then got out the car. Something was different about her then I realised she had put her hair in a pony tale.

I walked back into the hall and hide in a corridor next to the front door. She came into the hall removed her coat and placed it over the banister and left her handbag on the stairs then walked towards the kitchen. I followed her a few yards behind. She had put on high heels that I hadn't noticed when she went out, they seamed to make her dress shorter and legs longer.

She entered the kitchen and stopped looking round for me then I said lovely legs. She jumped startled at my voice. She was smiling and said thank you we stood staring at each other. I made the first move and held out my hands to her. Taking a pace together we met my hands on her hips hers around my neck. We kissed then broke free. I thought you decided not to come back I said. She replied her mother had kept her talking and wondered if I'd have gone when she returned. We both smiled at each other. I said I wasn't going to turn this down she smiled again and pressed her lips Gainst mine again.

By *fternoondelightsCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

more please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" more please "

cheshire/Preston

My hands slipped down and round till they rested on the cheeks of her arse. My leg moved to rest between hers and with pressure from behind I pushed her against my thigh. My cock was now rock hard and erect her led was between mine so I rubbed my cock against her thigh my other leg now running against her pussy.

Our kissing was much stronger now, our tongues deep in each other's mouths biteing each other's lips. My fingers slowly inch by inch pulled the material of her dress till they came in contact with her bare arse. My hands now gripped the cheeks of her bare arse I could feel the thin band of her thong deep between her cheeks protecting her pussy but for how long I thought? My hands pulled her tight against my thigh which was now right between her legs pressing her pussy against it rubbing her against me.

Suddenly she broke our kiss moved her head to rest on my shoulder and bite my neck her hand falling till it traced the online of my cock gripping it hard. She spoke saying treat me like a slut. I moved my right hand to grip both cheeks of her arse lifting my left hand up to grip her pony tale and pull her from My shoulder staring at each other I told her she was a dirty cheering married slut.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Fantastic

Loving it

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 27/11/17 09:55:56]

Bbw plaything your absolutely gorgeous xx

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Great read. Please Do continue.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

cheshire/Preston

Should have said cheating married slut

She smiled at me and said not yet I'm not.

Time to put that right I thought. I took hold of her hands and lead her a few steps to face the kitchen wall placing her hands on it I moved behind her and with my foot pushed her right ankle saying opened your legs. I adjusted my cock to the centre and placed my hands on her hips. Slowly I pulled her dress up to expose her bare arse the first time I'd seen it. A small black thong protected her pussy from my view. I moved forward and pressed my erect cock into the crack of her arse. Leaning forward I started to kiss, nibble, lick and bite her neck and shoulders. She relaxed but was breathing heavier now her head hanging down.

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmm even better than the start

cheshire/Preston

I held her hips pulling her against me as I rubbed my cock against her. When k let go my grip I found she was pressing back against me. I stopped kissing her and leaned back to give my hands access to the zip on the back of her dress. Holding the top in my left hand with the right I pulled the zip slowly all the way down till it stopped. I moved my hands back to her shoulders and pulled the dress down her shoulders to reveal the straps of her black bra. I took hold of the clip and unfastened her bra and slid the straps over her shoulders. Then dragged my hands down her back my nails scratching into her bare skin.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

Gloucester

Mmmmm this is good

Here!

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

mmmmmm very good so far babes

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

Bristol, Thornbury

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

This is electrifying and exciting

Need to hear more please

More please mmm

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Hot story

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Happy to play the naughty housewife/role play Bristol area..

Anyone got a package for me?

Great story... always need a handy man

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Happy to play the naughty housewife/role play Bristol area..

Anyone got a package for me?"

I got a nice package for you !!!!

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

cheshire/Preston

Pity your so far away I'd accept your offer

cheshire/Preston

My hands came rest on her hips then slid round to her stomach. I leaned against her kissing the back of her neck again as my hands moved up towards her breast. They stopped at her bra then pushed under it forcing it away from her breasts to be replaced by my hands. They felt soft and warm but much firmer than I had imagined. I held them gently fondling them but resisting touching her nipples. Her breathing was much deeper now I imagined her wanting me to touch her nipples.

cheshire/Preston

One last squeeze and I pulled my hands free. I turned her round took hold of her hand and lead her to the dining table. As she walked she held her dress in place my the other hand. We reached the table and I turned her to face me and pulled her hand down. The dress hung forward but didn't fall down. I lifted the back of her dress to reveal her bare arse and pushed her back to rest it on the table. I took hold of the dress and pulled it down to reveal her breasts for the first time. Her bra fell free and landed on the floor. Her breasts looked lovely firm and inviting her nipples brown and erect I needed to suck them. She just stood there facing me hands by her sides and naked from the waist up. I moved towards her took her hands and placed them behind her back and told her not to move. My hands moved to her shoulders and gently slid down stroking the outsides of her breast down to her stomach then back up to hold her breast. Her eyes had closed her head leaning back offering her chest to me. Bending my knees I leant in to gently kiss her right breast my tongue tracing around her nipple. She let out a load sigh followed by bastard touch them. I kissed her lips and said wait slut the moved to the left breast and did the same then blew cold breath over each nipple. Eyes still closed and biteing her lip I watched her in agony waiting for attention. Holding her breasts again I took the right nipple in my mouth sucking, licking taking it into my mouth. She let out a load sigh and moved her hands to grip my head. I moved them to behind her head and again told her not to move them then return to her other nipple

Very good more please

cheshire/Preston

I sucked and chewed her nipples till to my surprise she said bite them harder. So I did, She just moaned with the odd ohhh and ouch, ouch, ouch but didn’t pull away. Releasing them from my mouth I stood back and took each nipple between my thumb and fingers then squeezed hard and twisted them. I felt the pain for her but she loved it the look on her face told me the pleasure it gave her. Then I released them moving my hands to push her dress down and over her hips but it was too tight so I pulled it up over her tits to come off over her head. Pulling it clear I threw it over towards the sofa and stood back to admire her almost naked body standing in just her tiny black thong and high heels. She stood leaning against the table her hands resting on it. I told her stand up straight and put her hands back behind her head. She did as I told her, her now tight body stretched, legs open, breasts gently rising and falling, nipples erect, as she took deep but heavy breaths offering herself to me.

I pulled my polo shirt over my head and threw it towards her dress.

I took a few steps towards her and put my hands on her hips gripping the thin waist band of her thong and pulled the back down over her arse then pushed her back and told her to sit. My right hand was now stroking the top of her thigh moving slowly round towards her pussy. I pressed by bare chest against her making contact with her bare breast we kissed again swallowing in each others tongues her left hand wrapped around my neck pulling me to her. Her right hand dropped to stroke then grip my erect cock straining in my trousers, she held it tight trying to wank me.

My hand moved onto her thong and between her legs, it was soaking wet. I pushed a finger under the elastic brushing against her bare wet pussy lips. She pulled away from our kiss resting her head on my shoulder shaking wanting me to penetrate her. Not yet I thought and moved back pulling to pull her thong down and expose her wet pussy. I pulled her hand from my cock and placed it on the table then slid her thong further down her legs bending to kneel on the floor as I pulled her thong over her foot her shoe felling off. I left her thong hanging on her other foot as I took hold of her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders. She was lay on the dining table resting on her elbows watching as I kissed and ran my wet tongue down the insides of her thighs. Finally I reached her pussy, inches from my mouth her outer dark brown lips wet and shiny, her clit swollen and peeping through its protective hood.

cheshire/Preston

Any one interested in me finishing this?

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Yes if course we do

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

yes please dont stop there

Gloucester

Yes please carry on ?

Here!

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

cheshire/Preston

More to follow later or tomorrow morning hope to finish it this weekend

Bristol, Thornbury

cheshire/Preston

More to follow later today

Please keep going

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

can’t wait ... will she get a Test Certificate?

Im an electrician.. wish this would happen to me! Keep up the good work.

cheshire/Preston

Her clean shaven pussy so neat and tidy it moved as if breathing begging for attention the brown rose of her arse tightly closed but looking so inviting. I kissed between them and heard her sigh with pleasure then ran my tongue up the side of her pussy lips up and over the top below her clit then back down the other side. She tasted so good her hand rested on my head as I looked up to see her watching me leaning on one elbow. Back up again I licked the flap of her outer pussy lip then took it in my mouth, her finger dug into my head holding me. I moved to the other and did the same then moved up to her clit gently brushing it with my tongue. Then sucking it, taking it into my mouth. She released her grip and flopped back onto the table with a deep sigh. I moved my hands and with my fingers pulled back the hood protecting her clit. It was so large and swollen. I took it in my mouth gripped it with my teeth and flicked across it with my tongue. Both her hands now just touching my head she said don’t stop I’m cumming then went rigid her body shacking as an orgasm ripped through her. I carried on till I felt her relax then released her clit and slipped down to her pussy lips again. The smell was different now and she tasted so good, I was licking the juice of her orgasm.

My cock was twitching in my pants wanting to be released so I stood up lowering her legs to the floor. Then stood up and stepped back to admire her naked body legs wide open waiting for more attention. I wanted to fuck her feel my cock slide inside her.

One foot was forcing my shoe off the other as I started to unbuckle my belt pulling down my zip then unfastening my trousers. I pulled the condoms from my pocket but before I could do anything with them she said “you won’t need them”. I dropped them on the floor and pulled down my trousers removing them, my pants and my shoe’s naked I stood before her my cock erect and hard pointing up into the air,

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

cheshire/Preston

She was stating at me breathing heavy and as I moved towards her her hand came out to grip my cock. Her other hand also moved towards me but I stopped it. I'm sure she was ready to drop to her knees but I held her pressing my balls against her right thigh. My left hand gripped her pony tale pulling her head back from staring at my cock then kissed her again our tongues twisting into each other's mouths. She gripped my cock hard slowly sliding it up and down my cock as I fondled her left breast squeezing her nipple hard between my finger and thumb. My hand then slipped down to her pussy it was so warm and wet one then two fingers pushed deep inside her I could her the squelching sound as I moved in and out. I wanted to make her cum again so I curled my fingers and pushed against her G spot building speed till she broke free of our kiss shouting I'm cumming I'm cumming. I felt my hand go wet as the first orgasm ripped through her body. Looking down I watched the second then third a jet of clear fluid squirting from her onto the oak wood floor. I slowed down a little to allow her to relaxe then forced my fingers against her G spot again. She hung to me tight a load arrrrooooohhhh sound from her mouth as she squirted though anothe three orgasms. The floor was covered in her fluid now a puddle below her legs. I slowly withdrew my fingers and moved them up to her clit. With her clit held loosely between my fingers I moved them across it slowly at first then faster pressing hard against her. Suddenly she went stiff again and shouted in my ear ohhhh God I'm cumming again. This time she just shock with pleasure as she orgasmed again. Slowing down I removed my hand and stepped back she looked exhausted trembling ash I pushed her to her knees I front of me. As she lowered herself to her knees she put out both hands to grip my cock. It was do sensertive I felt it Gould shoot my cum out at any moment but I wanted to save it to fuck her and cumminside her.

One of her hands now cupped my balls the others was slowly sliding up and down my cock. I stopped her, holding her hand told her to wait. Then pulled her hand away and told her to suck it. She was looking up at me and smiled then took hold of my cock and pulled it towards her. Pre cum was dribbling from its slit as she licked it up and swilled it then took me into her mouth.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *lderukmale2005Man  over a year ago

basingstoke

Fabulous

Kettering

cheshire/Preston

The minute her mouth closed around my cock I felt the urge to cum. I Had to hold on I'd spent so much time teasing and pleasuring her I didn't realise how much it had turned me on. I needed to fuck her I couldn't cum now my cock was so sensertive I had to wait and wear off the sensation till I could fuck her. I pulled her head off my cock waited for the sensation to go then pushed her back onto my cock. I repeated this several times till at last she was sucking me deep into her mouth. She held the base of my cock so the amount that was in filled her without making her gag. At last I was ready and pulled out of her mouth and stood her up leaning her arse against the table again. I gently pushed her back telling her to lay down and took her legs raising them to my shoulders. My cock stood large stiff and erect pointing up as I moved forward and pressed it against her pussy lips. She was lay back resting on her elbows watching my cock rub up and down the opening of her pussy. I let go of one leg took hold of my cock bent to straight positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed. I slipped in to her soaking wet pussy with little resistance getting slightly tighter till it broke its way in. She had thrown her head back mouth wide open making an ohhhhh sound I stopped my cock half way inside her waited till she raised her head then forced the rest in pushing my balls hard against her arse.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Mmmmmm that's so well written. Making me damp reading x

basingstoke

"Mmmmmm that's so well written. Making me damp reading x"

mmmm you should see the state of my underpants lol

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Fantastic , keep writing .

Gloucester

cheshire/Preston

I held her hips pulling her onto me letting her savour the pleasure of my cock deep inside her. Every now and then it would twitch making her gasp and her body tense then she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and slowly pulled out then forced it back in. She threw her head back again as slowly I built up a steady rythem each time pulling a little further out and pushing back in faster than I pulled out. My urge to cum

Had now passed I was fucking her slowly then suddenly changing into a good hard and fast fuck slamming my balls hard against her arse that was now hanging off the table. She just layers there her back arched breasts swaying up and down her hands holding onto the edge of the table. I fucked her had and fast again and she shouted ohh god I'm cumming her body tensed even more as another orgasm ripped through her body. I stopped fucking her holding my cock deep inside her. There was no squirt as there had been before but this time I could feel her trying to grip my cock, my balls and thighs getting wet as she gushed over me. I'd lost count how many times she had cum now and wondered if she had shouted out to let me now she was cumming so I could cum inside her at the same time. I wanted to cum

Inside her but not in this position. When she had relaxed again I bent forward and lifted her arms placing them round my neck and told her to hang on then put my hands under her arse and lifted her clear of the table. I walked a few yards across the room to a leather sofa and fucked her in mid air but couldn't hold her weight so sat her arse down on the back of the sofa. I fucked her hard again then stopped and released her legs telling her to stand up slowly pulling my cock from inside her. As she stood infringement of me she tried to slip to her knees to suck my cock but I stopped her and turned her round telling her to bend over. She bent over her arms on the back of the sofa. I moved behind her spreading her legs wide open pushing her shoulders down and thrust my cock back in her hard and fast making her gasp and moan . For some unknown reason when I fuck in this position it always makes me cum sometimes even when I don't want too. I fucked her again hard, fast and deep then slowing down to a steady rythem. Pulling her back with only her hands resting on the sofa to take her weight her tits swung free below her. Again she shouted she was cumming but this time it seamed to drain all her strength as she shook below me her knees buckled and arms gave way almost falling to the floor. I held her hips supporting her weight and pushed her back towards the sofa. I was ready to cum now and shuffled her round so she lay over the arm her body stretched out across the seats. Legs spread wide open, arse stuck up I powered into her cunt again slowly at first fucking her hard and deep she was helpless as I built up speed. I was ready to cum now and asked her if it felt good? She just moaned. Moving my hands from her hips I took hold of her wrists and pulled her back now I was ready. I told her I was ready to cum and fill her cunt. She didn't say no don't or stop so as far as I was concerned she wanted it. Now holding her wrists against her hips I fuckked her hard and shouted I'm cumming filling her with two strong shots of cum. I held still and deep inside her as the third shot erupted from my cock. I released her hands and rested my weight against her as a few more squirts of my cum shot inside her.

basingstoke

So good I have just had a very messy wank

Here!

bradford

cheshire/Preston

We were both gasping for breath my cock motionless deep inside her pussy, the weight of my body taken by my arms resting on the arm and back of the sofa. I could feel my cock slowly shrinking loosing its power and pushed myself up slowly pulling out of her pussy. Suddenly it fell free slapping against my thigh. I looked down it didn't look any smaller but was no longer erect and now wet covered in my cum and her pushy juice. A tiny dribble of my cum was hanging from the wide open lips of her pussy. She moved her arms and tried to push herself up of the sofa I gripped her hips and helped her to her feet but rather than standing she just turned and sat on the arm of the sofa. She was now resting against the back of the sofa her legs spread wide open. The dribble of cum I'd seen now fell from her and dropped onto the oak floor. It was soon replaced by another that hung from her waiting to drop. I moved my hand and gathered it up on my fingers lifting it up to her mouth. I told her to open her mouth. She looked at me and did as I'd told her. My fingers ran across her lips and she started to suck the sticky mixture of our joint cum from my fingers. Before she could finish I moved my hand to smear what was left across her face and wipe my fingers in her hair. I moved my hand back to her cunt and pushed inside her to gathers a bigger load then again offered it to her mouth. This time she was ready and sucked the cum from my fingers the moment they touched her lips. Again I pulled free and smeared the tensing cum over the other side of her face. Now she looked like a used slut our cum on her lips and spread a shining sticky mess over her face. My fingers gathered another load of cum and this time spread it over her breast and nipples. She looked at me smiling opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue at the same time her hand and fingers were now pressing deep inside her her cunt and came out with what was left of my cum. She raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean as she stared up at me. She pulled her now clean fingers free and smiled up st me licking her lips and running her tongue over them. The dirty bitch, my cock twitched and I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. She reached out gripped the base of my limp but wet sticky cock, dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth sucking my cock clean.

cheshire/Preston

When she had finished I helped her to her feet and we moved round and sat on the sofa. I had my hand over her shoulder holding her left breast as she lay against me holding my cock her legs wide open as if unable to close.

I noticed the clock and asked her what time her husband was due home. She lifted her head from my chest a little startled and said why what time is it? It's 3 o'clock I said. We had been fucking for 2 hours. She rested her head on me again and said he doesn't finish work till 5 and get home till 5-30 but usually rings or texts asking if he needs to pick anything up from the shops on his way home some times he goes for a beer with the guys from work first.

cheshire/Preston

She put her head back on my chest. I shock her breast my arm moving her head and said do what are you? She giggled and looked up at me smiling and said a naughty married slut. I said now your not what are you? She fround and looked st me puzzled and again said I'm a naughty married slut now arm't I. I smiled back and said no your a naughty cheating married slut. A big smile came on her face and she said yes I am a very naughty cheating married slut but so satisfied I don't care. She then looked at me again and said that's the best sex I've ever had I can't believe how many times you made me cum and I've never ever squirted like that in my life before. I asked if she had sex very often with her hubby. She said she had a good sex life making love 4 or 5 times a week sometimes twice a day but her hubby so gentle and predictable. He would never do anything to hurt her almost always asked first usually only fucked her either on her knees or mostly on her back. I asked if her ever went down on her to lick her clit like I'd done or if she gave him a blow job letting him cum in her mouth. She said they had done both a lot when they they first met and up to the first child being born but now hardly ever did it. I said that's a shame you seem to like it especially sucking cock and the taste of cum. She smiled saying I bloody love it, love the taste of cum and being dominated just want to be treated as a slut and made to be dirty. I asked if she liked to dress sexy in stockings and tease. She said she did but her hubby had asked her not too, he told her to wear tights because once when they were out at a party he had caught 2 guys looking and admiring her legs with her stocking top and suspenders showing. I had to check this out so said you mean he won't let you wear any sexy underwear. She said no, I don't have any just matching bra and thong sets. He likes me to wear short skirts and dresses but I have to wear tights or bare legs. Funny thing is though on holiday he sometimes asks me to go topless but not very often and never if the children are with us. I said that's a shame you have a fantastic body I bet you like to tease the guys. She giggled I do, if I could I'd wear short low cut dresses to show my cleavage and stocking tops all the time but he would go mad. I said you can wear them for me next time I call. She lifted up and looked at me saying next time? I said yes I think you want to take this further and enjoy being fucked. She looked at me smiled and said she would love to do it again but I had to realise she loved her husband, children and lifestyle and would never do anything to change what she had. I said I didn't want her to change what she had but I thought she wanted more sex and to live out her sexual fantasies. I asked what or who she thought about when she lay in bed fingering her pussy or playing with her sex toys. She laughed I don't have any sex toys he won't let me have them either but I must admit I do sometimes use my fingers and fantasies about sex with other guys. My cock was starting to stiffen now with this sexy talk. She said she once had a vibrator and used it but aftee her second child was born she had not used it and one day when her and her hubby were having a clear out he told her to throw it away she didn't need it anymore so she did. She said she often fantasies ex about having sex with 2 or more men, being spit roasted fucked and them covering her in cum or cumming one after the other in her mouth. Even wondered what sex with another women would be like and if any of her friends were bi?

My cock was now getting stiff and erect again in her hand she noticed and started to wank me and as she did I squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant writing

cheshire/Preston

We looked into each others eyes again. I moved my hand to behind her back and pulled her towards me. Our lips met again our tongues diving into each others mouths. I moved my right hand to grip her breasts fondling her and pinching her nipple which was now stiffening in my fingers. She had pulled my foreskin right back to expose my large purple bell end holding my cock tight at the base. Still kissing passionatly i moved my hand down her stomach and onto her pussy. Her legs opened wide to give me access, she was soaking wet again, looking down i saw a pool of fluid on the sofa between her legs. The remains of my cum must have leaked out of her while we had been chating. I broke free from our kiss removed her hand from my cock and slipped onto my knees between her legs. I used my hands to spread her legs as wide open as i could and strared at her lovely wet pussy her lips wide open they pulsed as if breathing, i could see deep inside her. I looked up at her. Her mouth was open, her chest heaving as she took deep breaths staring at me willing me to take her again. I told her to touch herself to show me how she plays with herself when she is alone. She said okay but if I do will you fuck me again? I told her to do as she was told then wait and see.

She moved one hand onto her breast and the other to her pussy drawing two fingers from the base above her arse up towards her clit. then lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked them. Then she moved it to the other breast and fondled them both together pinching and squeezing her nipples. she gripped them really tight pulling them out and twisting them, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. After a few minutes she released one breast and dropped her hand onto her clit. she pulled the hood back exposing her large, red clit then placed her fingers flat on it and moved them from side to side. I stood infront of her holding my cock moving my hand up and down it she watched me do it then said i want you inside me again. I said when you show me how you make yourself cum you can have it. She moved her hands a little quicker now gradually building up speed. I stared down at her, her cunt opening and closing the dark brown bud of her arse tightly closed but covered in juice running from her cunt. I said your arse looks inviting i might fuck your arse instead. She opened her eyes stared at me and said no please don't i've never done it before i dont want you to hurt me. I smiled at her and said ok but next time we meet i will fuck it and claim it as mine but first i want to see you make yourself cum.

Her fingers moved faster now flashing across her clit then suddenly her body went stiff her back arched and she shouted i'm cumming the shock violently her hand now pressing down hard onto her clit. I watched a trickle of clear fluid gush from her cunt soaking her thighs, arse and the sofa. Her body was stiff, eyes tighly closed and i bent forward and kissed her on the lips, then moved down to kiss, lick and suck her nipples. My cock was stiff again and rubbed against her pussy lips. She moved her hand and waited for me to enter her but instead i just rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips then lower teasing the opening of her arse. She was gasping saying No please No not today. i pulled back and moved my hand down in its place. slowly i circled the opening of her arse with my finger then pushed it into her. She took a really deep breath in placed her hands on my shoulders and gripped me hard with her finger nails. My finger slipped in about an inch when i whispered n her ear have you never had anything in your arse before? she shook her head and said No never will it hurt. I said No i will lubricate you and enter you very slowly but not today, today your going to fuck me.

cheshire/Preston

With that I pulled away and moved over to a soft fluffy rug and lay down on it on my back. Holding my erect cock I told her to come over and sit on me. There was no hesitation she crawled over spread her legs to straddle me took hold of my cock and placing it against her pussy lips lowered herself down on it not stopping till it was all deep inside her. She gasped sat still for a while then started to raise her body up and down slowly at first then a little faster. She stopped just as my cock was about to pop out then sank back down on it again. I lifted my hands to cup her breasts and fondled her pulling her nipples as she had showed me how she liked it. I asked her if it felt good and would she cum on me. She said it felt fantastic but it wasn't making her want to cum. I gripped her hips pulling her down onto my cock and held her there. Now said spread your legs wider open and lean forward so your clit is rubbing against me. She did as I had told her resting her hands on my shoulders. Now just rotate your hips back and forward and don't loose contact feel your clit rub against me as my cock is deep inside you. Using my hands I showed her how to move her hips till she got the hang of what I'd told her. How's that feel no said. Ohh yes I like this I want to cum so much. I said fuck me then and tell me when your ready to cum. With her eyes closed she slid backwards and forwards moaning with pleasure. Suddenly my hand struck the cheek of her arse. She yelped and hesitated my other hand struck her other cheek and I told her to fuck me and not stop. She carried on now I started to tell her she was a dirty cheating wife that deserved to be punished. The way I spoke to her seamed to arouse her even more so I continued telling her she was a dirty cheeting slut. I slapped her again and again then slapped her tits.

Suddenly she shouted she was cumming I gripped her arse pulling her cheeks apart just as she screamed into an orgasm. I trust up her lifting my back off the rug pulling her onto me and held her tight as the orgasm ripped through her body.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow. What a fab story

Bristol, Thornbury

Here!

bradford

cheshire/Preston

I held her waiting for her to recover then told her to lift her leg so I could get out from under her. I got to my feet and held my cock. It and my balls were soaking with her cum juice. I held it pointing towards her and told her to suck me. She opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth, closed her lips round it and started to suck. There must have been five inches of it in her mouth sliding up and down it sometimes letting fall out so she could look up at me and lick around my bell end. I put my hand on her head and pushed her back down onto it telling her I was going to fuck her mouth and use her as a cum slut. She looked up smiled but did not resist or object. I waited till she took me as before then held her head not letting her pull off. Take it all I said. She looked up at me as I trust my hips forward forcing another inch into her mouth. Her eyes bulged and she began to choak then I let it slide out a little. I told her to take it all. She looked up as if to object tears now trickling from her eyes. I let her pull it out she relaxed took a deep breath then took it into her mouth again. She slipped down as far as she could again choaking but it still wasn’t all in. Again I told her take it all slut. She looked up at me more tears streaming from her eyes. Take it all or I will make you take it all. She tried but couldn’t and looked up at me as if to say she couldn’t get any more in. I said to her "when I take you to meet other guys you’re going to have to suck bigger cocks than mine now take it". Again she failed still holding her head I thrust my cock deep into her mouth past her gag point and into her throat. She choaked shock her head and tried to pull free but I held her feeling the pleasure on my cock now getting ready to cum again. I released her and she pulled free coughing saliva and spit dripping from her mouth tears pouring down her cheeks. I held my cock in front of her waiting for her to recover then told her to suck me off. I let go of my cock and she took me in her mouth again sliding all the way down this time taking it all herself. Now I held her head again and slide back and forward telling her I was about to cum and fill her mouth and when I did she was not to swallow it till I told her. I then increased the speed and fucked her mouth till I exploded in her mouth. After the first squirt I pulled out and came twice more shouting cum over her face and hair. She held her mouth open my cum dribbling down her chin dripping onto her tits. I told her to swallow it. She did and showed me it had all gone. I told her she was a good slut and told her to finish by sucking me clean.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Fantastic story

cheshire/Preston

My cock was now limp and soft but still swollen. I leaned back letting it fall from her mouth. She was looking up at me as if waiting for more instructions. I told her she was a good slut and she should look at the mess she was in. She just smiled, held her arms out to the side as if she was proud of how she looked. I helped her to her feet and lead her by the hand both naked we walked into the hall where there was a large mirror. She looked at herself, smiled almost laughing with delight and let out a big sigh and gasp. God look at me I look so fucking dirty a real slut. Her tits were covered in the cum and spit that had dripped from her mouth, she rubbed it over her tits and nipples. Her pussy and thighs were soaking wet, her pussy swollen and red. She reached down opening her legs and pulled back her pussy lips with her fingers. Again she gasped, never in my life have I ever been fucked as good as that she said”. Turning to the side she saw my cum stuck in her hair. She scooped up a large splash of cum running down her cheek and sucked it from her fingers. She said “I feel so fucking dirty and so fucking horny at the same time I’ve fantasied about this for so long I never dreamed it would happen or make me feel like this I want to do it again”.

I laughed and told her she would be doing it again very soon and to imagine how much cum she would be covered in when I get more guys to help me use her. But it’s 4-15pm now and your hubby will be home soon so I’d better go and you had better clean up and get a shower. She just said can’t wait but it can’t be here I will have to be very careful and discreet. I told her not to worry and turned to walk back into the kitchen. As I dressed she wiped herself clean with kitchen roll then picked up her bra. I said you can put that down you stay naked apart from your high heels till I’ve gone and you get in the shower. She just giggled and said okay. She bent her leg and put her shoes back on then picked up her dress, bra and thong took them into the utility room. I was dressed now and pointing to the wooden floor under the table I said that’s going to take some cleaning or it will stain. She just looked and said it will clean up but if it doesn’t it will remind me of what you did to me every time I look at it. I just laughed and said and so will the stain on the floor behind and at the side of the sofa, on the cushion and on the rug. She just laughed.

cheshire/Preston

I picked up my steps and took them out to my van. I wrote a list on my note pad,

Balcony Bra (Black and White)

Suspender Belt (Black and White)

Thong (Black and White)

Sheer Stockings (Black and Flesh)

Fishnet Stocking (Black)

Basque (Black and Red)

Short skirt

See through blouse (White)

Short dress with buttons up front

I tore the list from the pad and placed it on the car seat then went back into the house.

She was on her knee’s cleaning her cum up from the floor. Her bum was facing me and I could clearly see her wet pussy and bum hole. I told her I was going now and she turned, stood up and walked towards me. She put her arms round my neck thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and gave me a big long kiss. I held the cheeks of her arse pulling her against me then broke free. I told her we had run out of time but I would be back next week to fuck here again. She smiled, gave me a quick kiss and said can’t wait. I picked up my tools and walked out the house telling her I had something her and to follow me. I put my tools in the back of the van and turned to see her stood naked in the door way holding the door against her. I opened the drivers door, picked up the list and sat down. I held up the list and told her this is for you come and get. She laughed I can’t come out like this she said. I said yes you can if you want me to come back next week now come here slut. She opened the door and looked up the drive. The house had a large drive surrounded by bushes the only opening being the gates themselves. I could’nt see the gates from were I was parked but there was a chance that as she walked past her own car anyone walking past may see her. I said come on.

She stepped out her arms covering her breasts and bending low so as to cover her pussy too. She took a few slow steps looking up the drive then ran to the cover of her car. She stopped hiding looking up the drive again the ran to my van. She stood infront of me giggling. I told her she was a good girl and gave her my list. What’s this she said. I told her it was a list of the clothes she had to buy for next week. I told her to rest her arms on top of my van, spread her legs and read it. She was giggling and looked round to check she could’nt be seen then did as I’d told her. I reached out and gripped her waist with one hand and placed a finger against her wet pussy with the other. She gasped looked down at me and said ohh, noooo. Noooo. noooo. I told her to read it out load and as she did I slid two fingers into her pussy and leaned forward to suck her nipples. Half way through the list she stopped called me a bastard and said what I was doing wasn’t fair. I just said read it returned to sucking her nipples and fuck her with my fingers. She finished reading the list and looked down at me. I stopped sucking her nipples looked up and said is there a problem with you getting all that. She was trembling now her kness’s starting to bend. No she said I can get all those things. I said good, I will text you next week and check then tell you what I want you to wear when I call and I will buy your new toys. She was trembling, I knew by the way she was gasping she was ready to cum again so I got up from the seat pushed her against the door and finger fucked her very fast and deep pulling against her G spot. She hung round my neck for support then let out a big gasp shouting I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Her body went stiff as another squirt of clear cum shot from inside her wetting my hand and leg. I slowed down allowing her to recover then did it again. She shouted bastard, fucking bastard and squirted through another orgasm. She just hung on my shoulders now gasping for breath as I pulled my fingers free wiping my hands on her thigh. I pulled her head up by her pony tail and told her it was now 4-55pm she had better go and get a shower. She gave me a kiss said thank you and holding the list walked back to the house. This time she didn’t have the energy to run and didn’t seam to care who could see her. I was reversing out the dive as she reached the door, she waved and closed it.

coventry

I'm really enjoying this

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Wow

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

bradford

Wow more please soon

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

more please

Can’t wait for next week!

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Bristol, Thornbury

Here!

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Keep it a cumming

cheshire/Preston

anyone want to know what happened next time i met her?

Yes please

coventry

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

God yes

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

I do hope you are going to bill her for this, is it notifiable works ?

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Gloucester

Yes please tell us more ?

Nice

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

cheshire/Preston

It was two days later on Friday morning when my mobile rang showing Mrs. Riley is calling.

I answered Hi how are you?

Hi Ian she replied, I’m a little embarrassed and upset about what happened on Wednesday I need to meet you for a talk.

Okay I could call round about 1pm.

No, No. she said don’t call here I need to meet you somewhere in public but quiet enough for us to be able to talk and not near home so we wont be recognized. I was thinking about meeting in the coffee shop at Barndale Garden Centre if you can get there for 1pm.

I laughed that must be 10 miles from your home.

Yes I know I’m so worried about being seen with you by someone I know any nearer I may be seen.

I understand that you could come to my house if you wish?

NO, it has to be in public, if I meet you again in private I’m worried you would be fucking me again in know time and I need to talk about this first.

You don’t have to meet me again if you don’t want to take it any further I understand you want to remain loyal to your husband.

I need to talk to you I loved what you did to me, the sex was best I’ve ever had but I felt so guilty in bed with my husband that night. He wanted sex with me; I couldn’t refuse him without him asking why.

Okay I said I’ll see you there at 1pm Barndale Garden Centre coffee shop.

Thank you.

Then she hung up.

cheshire/Preston

Going to close this post now it's getting to long look out for new post titled naughty cheeting married slut.

If anyone wants to chat in private just send me a message