FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Dr will see you now - part 1b

The Dr will see you now - part 1b

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve decided to attempt to recall and write up some of my experiences with my ‘drs role play’ scenario. Which means...to the best of that recall, that these are all true stories. I hope you enjoy.

This is part b of chapter 1. Part a is also on the forum.

She emerged from the bathroom, wearing an outfit that she'd chosen and described before hand - I think in fact she'd worn it in one of her pre-appointment photos. It was a large, flouncy dress, with a good deal of free movement and access, plus a pair of hold up stockings.

Reaching out and pulling her by the hand, I brought her to a spot in the middle of the room, just in front of the hotel bed where I could begin the first stage of the examination. I always like to relax the patient first - a mixture of gentle massage, exploration and affirming, doctorly conversation. Starting wtih her head, running my hands down across her cheeks, pushing her hair away from her face and continuing down her neck and out over her shoulders I tried to keep my touches light but intentional, then asking her to raise her arms, I checked the length of each of them, running my finger tips down to hers before repeating the action, but this time taking a different direction down the front of her chest, running my fingers over both her nipples simultaneously, touching them through the material of her dress and her bra. Then standing behind her, close this time, pulling my body into hers - an excuse for her to feel the growing mound of my swelling penis inside my trousers...I ran my hands down the back of her neck - offering a massage as I went before reaching around to her chest and full on grabbing the soft flesh of her breasts - squeezing, making re-assuring noises as I did so...and massaging, allowing her body weight to relax into mine as I can feel the slow burn of stimulation running through her body. I think we stayed there for a short while...no hurry to move on...

Then breaking the stance to come back around the front of her and continue the all over body, fully clothed exploration..kneeling down, running hands from the top of her thighs down over her legs and squeezing the calves...again, making affirming and confident sounds and murmurs, I then reached up to her pubic mound and cupped it in my hand through her underwear...and held it for a moment, looking up to check her reaction...her torso moving slightly with pleasure, looking down at me...and so it was time to bring this part of the examination to a conclusion..but there was one thing first that I needed to do. Standing up straight, but keeping my hand between her thighs I explained, "I just need to pop my hand in here to check and see how things are coming along..." and quickly slide my flat hand inside her knickers, feeling for dampness...and followed through by slipping a finger back inside her - again, being quite dominant and forceful with it - waiting for her reaction...which was to stir and shuffle slightly...gathering as much moisture as I could on the skin of my finger, I then pulled it out and lifted it to her surprised face, "and finally I just need to check your suction abilities if that's ok, so if you could just pop my finger inside your mouth and suck on that as hard as you can for me please". She duly obliged and pulled herself onto my finger, sucking in, taking in all of the flavour of her vagina that she'd produced for me. Her cheeks moving in and out as she did her very best to suck my finger off my hand, I pulled it away and continued, "If you'd like to pop your top off for me now and we can take a closer look at your upper body".

Taking a step back to allow her just enough room to manoeuvre, and rejecting my 'social norm' instinct to look away, I instead watch intently - quietly, as she removed her all in one dress, revealing her bra, knickers and hold up stockings. Taking the garment from her so as to keep complete control, I carefully placed it on a nearby chair, then moved to a position in front of her "Lets see what we have here". Running my hand from the top of her shoulder, down, acorss the front of her chest, and this time, instead of my fingers scanning over the material of her bra, I deliberately let them squeeze their way between flesh and cup, which gave way easily, with a gentle burrowing action down to reach a nipple. I started to massage rhythmically, my hand and strong arm thrust in through the top of her bra. She started to swallow hard and to breath quite deeply. It was obvious that this was causing the desired effect deep within her body. I stood there for some time...I always like to take my time...for no other reason than it just yields better results if you're prepared to put your patients needs first. It's simple. I repeated the action with the other breast - an even deeper result, at the end of which I suggested she should remove her bra which gave me a complete view of her wonderful breasts. It's not often that I get time to admire part of a patients body in such a way, but they were full and natural and you could see why she would attract a lot of male attention out and about.

I squeezed them and massaged them both, fingers naturally drawn towards her nipples, each action focussed on a squeeze, a tightening, a grip, a pinch...each testing the waters of reaction. She, like most, seemed to respond to some firm, vice like pressure applied to her nipples, but not too much, and a gentle increase of pressure would cause her to breath deeply with silent, inhaled gasps.

I then explained my usual next step, which was to apply the alternative therapy that involved the use of my own tongue for stimulation. I assumed my normal position, one hand around her waist and then my head placed over one nipple at a time, starting with a tease from the tip of my tongue, before moving onto flicks, followed by pressure between my lips, and ending with some gentle bites and pulls - stretching the skin of her breasts as I pull and see what effect it yields. It's a good test of the patients relationship with pain and can be very useful for discerning direction for later stages of the appointment. Again, this stage is one that I like to take my time with - and very much find it worth investing time in. This particular patient became quite week-kneed with this treatment, so the Dr felt it was time to move on...

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my word!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic