FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public Transport Fun

Public Transport Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighorn2006 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Just wanted to share this one of two experiencies I've had on public transport recently. I feel slightly pervy about it happening but it happened to me by accident . . in fact I think I've been abused !!

Last week I got the tube in London and got off at a station where they have a lift not escalators. It was rush hour so very busy, we all waited for the lift then shuffled in when it arrived. About 4 American girl students aged late teens early twenties came in after me, two had their back to me, a short petite brunette. The lift filled up more and the brunette pushed backwards into me and her arse pushed against my cock, I got an instant stiffening but not wanting to get into trouble I edged back slightly creating a gap, then she edges back against my cock again and wriggles, I've got quite a hard on now pushing through my jeans onto her arse. The lift doors close and the lift bumps up to ground level. As the doors open I get a cheeky wriggle against me before she walks out with her friends !!

I'll tell the second tale next time, just wondering if anyone had any similar experiencies or any ladies want to admit to doing this on purpose ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andymanleeds43Man  over a year ago

Leeds

best tube experience last week lady sat opposite no knickers on . what a treat real stunner and a tease .central line sheperds bush if shes on here get in touch

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

No knickers and a shepherds bush? Kinky!

By *ighorn2006 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

More fun on Friday

I had two great sightings of stocking tops on Friday.

The first was getting off the Colchester train at Liverpool Street, a lovely young lady with a short skirt pulling her suitcase along and showing the lacy tops of her hold-ups as she walked and her skirt swung from side to side

The second was this afternoon at about 4.30 on Colchester Station, I'd got off the train and there she was, about 25 years old, on platform 2 waiting for the Norwich train. A short red dress and as the breeze blew, the dress fluttered, not actually blowing up but it showed the tops of her lacy black hold-ups mmmmmmmmm

Awesome

» Add a new message to this topic