FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Face book Blog post 8 SHIT SEX

Face book Blog post 8 SHIT SEX

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Go back a few years when I first began internet dating I used to set myself little tasks and aims to achieve and little games to keep myself amused. If my number of conquests was an odd number say a 3 then I would make it paramount to be an equal 4, I also set myself a challenge to fuck a marine and someone in the RAF, by the time I had set this challenge I had already engaged in intercourse with someone from the army, police force and the Royal Navy. I never nor do I ever want to fuck a fireman as that was the occupation of my father but I had seen a fireman strippers penis so that is kind of the same thing right?POF was a great place to meet these kinds of men.

it was POF where I met a fantastic gorgeous Londoner fuck buddy, I sent him an inbox saying “Do you have pet insurance?” to which he replied “I hope you have as I am going to smash that pussy” I was hooked from the off. I still see and message him regularly to this day, he was the first man I ever sent nudes too and after I sent a pic to my bezzie of my vagina to get her approval that it was ok, he was the first man I sent a pic of my vagina too as well.

He is the one that taught me the ropes on internet dating and how to protect myself and make it savvy. For instance when swapping pics with a man I had to get him to send me a pic with something random like a spoon behind his ear, honestly there are so many fakes and I have also met a man who was no way who he said on his profile, that was scary moreover, if he tells you he is at a certain place then to send a pic proving that fact.

Mr T was the one who encouraged me for a good 6 months to get on Fab as I would love it and yes he was right, I love it and feel at home there with all the kinky volcanic sex rebels. Mr T and I used to often share sex stories and years ago he also listened to me with a man while the unsuspecting male knew not of the uninvited eavesdropping guest.

I Stopped telling him stories, he began to want more commitment from me and to not mess around anymore which in turn made me jealous and paranoid that he was still doing it so we fell out for a while our relationship has had its ups and downs and yes at times as he has me have hurt him.

I travelled all the way to London in our early days to spend a sex fuelled passionate weekend in his army barracks and going on a tour round London, that weekend was magic and he made me feel alive, he has been up to see me this summer, I was in the shower when he let himself in to my home when I went into my bedroom he was laid there naked on my bed and fuck was I excited to see him, my body dripping wet I climbed, actually I have no need to explain what happened again and again and oh my gosh again and again.

Nights out were always fun, up until the age of 3 1 I cannot remember ever not pulling or going home with some unsuspecting victim. I would often leave my friends not telling them of my whereabouts and just go single handily on the hunt. I never used to really go out with my friends, well I did but the overall reason was to pull. Luckily this has changed 10 fold now and the past 8 nights out over these past two years I have simply gone out to spend the night with them and no longer give males a chance and tend to keep my eyes on the floor.

In my mid 20’s I had an enormous crush on a guy called Stu, he banged me bent over outside behind the local Iceland, he pounded me on his kitchen worktop in his Bachelor pad and we also did it in every room of his new flat after spending 15 minutes playing some war computer game.

Fast forward 3 years and after a night out on the way home, we had a 5-minute knee trembler (ok 3 bare with me here) somewhere public in town. This incident would be one of the causes of the breakdown of my perfect marriage to a fantastic man whom I still admire to this day. He did not find out ever about the act but the day later I could not live with myself and I believed that if this man was the one for me then I would no way have done that and so I ended the marriage. I woke up and realised I did not love him although I thought for a time that I did. I was loyal to my first partner for four years yet began an affair with the man I married and the 6 months was total torture for me, lying and sneaking around, it was not and still is not in my character to be so dishonest. I would cry myself to sleep at night full of guilt and shame I vowed then to never cheat on a man again.

I have not fucked this weekend, if you are following the blogs you will see why I have had a planned 4 meets but have cancelled every one, I am not yet sure why this is, perhaps it is the redhead I am currently intoxicated by, or perhaps it has been the depression I have been dealing with of late or maybe it is just a mixture of the two? That said I feel a massive weight has lifted today I am on a mission cleaning my home so maybe that dry spell could end tonight and could indeed spoil myself with a car meet.

To be continued......

Thanks for reading

Ms-May

If you want to like and follow my sex and blog page the name of it is "Gratification Station" I mention my escapades and fab often, if you have any problems finding the page please inbox me by putting blog somewhere in the subject.

Thanks again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Keep the stories coming !! ??????

Thank you

I Will do _odger

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

I'm following you on Facebook. Thanks for sharing x

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

What a strange and interesting read! Found out so much about your life in such a small time

Wirral

If I'm parked near you call around for a coffee and a chat I'm sure you'd enjoy looking around the truck ????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes it's just as nice not to get bogged down on all the why's , and just enjoy sex and life , great story chick , amazing to read good on you!!

Wirral

Hi I'm going to be parked in pocklington tonight if you fancy a coffee and a chat in my truck get back to me

» Add a new message to this topic