FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who wants me to take their wife blindfolded?

Who wants me to take their wife blindfolded?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today’s fantasy

She’s naked and blindfolded on the bed and you lead me to her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a fantasy but she not up for it. Grrrrrr

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Today’s fantasy

She’s naked and blindfolded on the bed and you lead me to her "

Mine wants to be taken to the shops. She'll need a coat though as it's a bit windy outside.

Done this at a party we held,mrs blindfolded and she had guys and girls play with her

"Today’s fantasy

She’s naked and blindfolded on the bed and you lead me to her

Mine wants to be taken to the shops. She'll need a coat though as it's a bit windy outside. "

LOL

By *orkslassWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

My fantasy to be the one blindfolded not knowing who is there and whose doing what to me

By *OMBSTACKCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Done this a couple of times

Sounds so sexy! and i can imagine it’s just as much of a turn on being the one blindfolded. Would love to be blind folded and have a warm pussy slide on my hard cock and not see who it was

I set this up a couple of years ago with Hinge blindfolded and restrained on the bed wearing basque, stockings and suspenders. Arranged for two guys to come and have fun with her while she remained blindfolded. We were both so horny in anticipation and neither guy turned up!!!! Ffs!!!

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Can't believe that neither turned up such a sexy lady as well it was certainly their loss.

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Done this with the wife a year ago, she had 3 blokes fuck her. She loved it and was wet for days after just talking about it.

We love this but and mrs met her regular FB this way. Though we would like another guy to do it to her again.

Offers please.

"I set this up a couple of years ago with Hinge blindfolded and restrained on the bed wearing basque, stockings and suspenders. Arranged for two guys to come and have fun with her while she remained blindfolded. We were both so horny in anticipation and neither guy turned up!!!! Ffs!!!"

They didn’t turn up?! What a pair of idiots.

"Done this with the wife a year ago, she had 3 blokes fuck her. She loved it and was wet for days after just talking about it. "

Mmmm any more info? where did they cum? Bb? Dp?

"We love this but and mrs met her regular FB this way. Though we would like another guy to do it to her again.

Offers please. "

Would love to

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

This is how we got started in the lifestyle just over a year ago.

Partner said she fancied being tied up. I said we need a dungeon. When we looked on line found a couple of clubs. She said I wouldn't dare....so I did!!

Took her to Cupids and tied and blindfolded her in the Dungeon!!

First ever experience and she got taken by 5 guys who she never saw.

We we both hooked....!

By *ohn andmargMan  over a year ago

dudley

I did this with my ex gfe_rd, made contact on here with a local guy, arranged to visit his house went in with the front door on the latch, I blindfolded her in the hallway then took her in to the lounge where 4 men were sat, I took her to each one who felt her, up skirt, in bra etc, then she knelt on the floor and sucked cocks one at a time, before going to bed and being fucked by all, a great afternoon was had by all

By *ustyandfilthCouple  over a year ago

YORK

I would love to be blindfolded at a party being touched and used by both men and woman not knowing who it was. I did the female glory hole that was a great turn on, Si kept watchout to ensure everybody used condoms.

"I set this up a couple of years ago with Hinge blindfolded and restrained on the bed wearing basque, stockings and suspenders. Arranged for two guys to come and have fun with her while she remained blindfolded. We were both so horny in anticipation and neither guy turned up!!!! Ffs!!!"

Their loss . A very sexy lady indeed

By *ickyoTV/TS  over a year ago

Weald

My wife loves to be blindfolded, naked laying on the bed for me to bring in strangers to use her,we have done this a lot and had as many as four guys at once that she has never seen. she gets covered and filled with cum, I lick her clean and the guys leave, it is very rare that she removes her blindfold or talks to the guys. anyone want to try this just drop us a mail

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"We love this but and mrs met her regular FB this way. Though we would like another guy to do it to her again.

Offers please. "

Wished I lived nearer

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

"My wife loves to be blindfolded, naked laying on the bed for me to bring in strangers to use her,we have done this a lot and had as many as four guys at once that she has never seen. she gets covered and filled with cum, I lick her clean and the guys leave, it is very rare that she removes her blindfold or talks to the guys. anyone want to try this just drop us a mail"

Incredible exotic mix of tv/ts and hot wife AND blindfolds. Blimey I wouldn't know where to look lol.

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

"My fantasy to be the one blindfolded not knowing who is there and whose doing what to me"

I'd love to have you blindfolded while I fucked you

"Done this at a party we held,mrs blindfolded and she had guys and girls play with her "

Now that sounds interesting

I have had the honour of attending such an event last year. The hot wife never seen the three of us ever.

Her hubby arranged it, apparently it turns her on knowing she eas fucked by three stranger's. It must make her shopping trips around town interesting to know someone out there fucked her.

One day we will meet again.

Its inevitable.

Glasgow is such a small town x

I am detailing this experience on another thread

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I did this with my ex gfe_rd, made contact on here with a local guy, arranged to visit his house went in with the front door on the latch, I blindfolded her in the hallway then took her in to the lounge where 4 men were sat, I took her to each one who felt her, up skirt, in bra etc, then she knelt on the floor and sucked cocks one at a time, before going to bed and being fucked by all, a great afternoon was had by all

, "

Wow... Anyone local want to set this up for us, J would love it!!

» Add a new message to this topic