FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the office

the office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/11 15:41:41]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It was early evening and there was just the two of us in the office.As my boss you were in your normal smart suit and I had a short skirt stockings heels and tight white blouse. I was a bit of a tease with you and flirted all the time. You called me into your office and asked to close the door. I sit in the chair and you stand in front of me with your trousers unzipped.Putting your hand behind me head you pull me towards you and taking your cock in one hand push it into my mouth. I gag as you push it right in my mouth. I can feel my pussy getting wet.After a few mins you pull away and stand me up,turn me around and bend me over your desk.

You lift my skirt and start to kiss my wet pussy through my knickers before taking them off. You slip one finger then two into my pussy and finger fuck me. I start to moan with pleasure. You lick my arse and rub my clit can feel myself reaching an orgasm just as i am about to cum you stop.

you slip one then two fingers in my arse and start fucking me. Im moaning with pleasure.You pull my head back by my hair and finger my arse faster. You pull your fingers out my arse and I feel your cock pushing against my tight hole. you push your hard cock in and start to fuck me slowly. You put your hand over my mouth to stop me screaming with pleasure. You get faster and and before long you are pumping hot spunk up my arse. You pull out turn me round and pull my head down and push your cock into my mouth.

I try to push you away but you pull my head so your cock is deeper in my mouth. You pull back and lift me onto your desk. You slip two fingers into my wet pussy and start to finger fuck me again. Just as Im about to cum to take them out and slip them into my arse. I start to cum and i gush everywhere you get on your knees and lick my pussy. im soon cumin again his time in your mouth.

You stand up pull me to my feet kiss me and leave the office telling me next time will be even better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

amazing love to play with you and both your holes x

job offer on its way offer! x

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

wow...that did it for me!

please message me!!!mmmmmmmm.xx

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm.nice, hard at the thought of it

By *aul362007Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By the sound of that story I need to get to Birmingham soon, very horny indeed

do you want some more fantasies written

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Definatley please. Even better if it were a true story hmm

take a look on google...there are loads !!!

» Add a new message to this topic