FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time suck cock

First time suck cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguy ls12 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I was on a camping trip there was me and my friend in the same tent he was a year older than me .we had all been drinking round a camp fire it din't take much for me tobe d*unk we all got started talk about sex and there girlfriend s sucking them off .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Leeds

As the night went on I was more and more d*unk and the guys talking about there girlfriend's sucking them off was making me very horny I was rubbing my cock as they were telling me it was pritty dark so i dint think they could see me .

More

By *emo2TV/TS  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I was talking to a guy on a different site and we agreed to meet he took me back to his place and we went into the sitting room. He wasted no time in getting his cock out. I got on my knees and kissed it first. It felt hard but soft at the same time. I took the tip fully in my mouth and could taste his precum. I then went for it sucking him properly. I spat on it it licked it played with his balls before it came in my mouth it took me by surprise but i loved the taste and swallowed the lot

Leeds

I got up and said am abit d*unk am going to the tent I was only in there 5 mins when my freind came back I was already in my sleeping bag . he sat chatting to me for abit about what the guys had been saying about there girlfriend's I told him I had got very turned on by them and that's why I had gone back to the tent for a wank .

"I was talking to a guy on a different site and we agreed to meet he took me back to his place and we went into the sitting room. He wasted no time in getting his cock out. I got on my knees and kissed it first. It felt hard but soft at the same time. I took the tip fully in my mouth and could taste his precum. I then went for it sucking him properly. I spat on it it licked it played with his balls before it came in my mouth it took me by surprise but i loved the taste and swallowed the lot"

Nice

"I got up and said am abit d*unk am going to the tent I was only in there 5 mins when my freind came back I was already in my sleeping bag . he sat chatting to me for abit about what the guys had been saying about there girlfriend's I told him I had got very turned on by them and that's why I had gone back to the tent for a wank ."
What next? Tell me how he unzipped your sleeping bag and....

"I got up and said am abit d*unk am going to the tent I was only in there 5 mins when my freind came back I was already in my sleeping bag . he sat chatting to me for abit about what the guys had been saying about there girlfriend's I told him I had got very turned on by them and that's why I had gone back to the tent for a wank ."

Mmmmm

Leeds

He said he was very horny himself and needed a wank aswell and started to get undressed he stripped to his boxers I could see he was already hard he got his sleeping bag and instead of getting in it he opened it up fully witch made it like a cover .

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

Leeds

He put it over the both of us and said am having a wank up to you what you do I just laid there for abit as he wanked I thought fuck it and unzipped my sleeping bag and started to play with myself are boddys were touching as we wanked then I felt his hand pull on my arm pulling my hand on his cock he mumbled wank me I was so turned on I put my hand round his cock it felt much bigger and fatter than mine I started to moan saying that's it that's nice .

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

More please xx

belfast

Leeds

I was wanking my cock and his at the same time all of a sudden he moved my hand off his cock I thought I had done something wrong and stopped wanking myself . he got on his knees and shuffled up so his cock was in my face

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Leeds

He moved his hand down my chest and grabbed hold of my cock and started wanking me he looked me in the eyes and said open your mouth he pushed his cock down with his other hand the tip of his cock was on my lips he started wanking my cock faster my mouth opened he pushed about 2 inch of his cock in my mouth .

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Get it cumming sorry keep it cumming i ment lol

Leeds

I started to suck on his cock as he pushed his cock abit more into my mouth his cock seemed to get even bigger .he stopped wanking my cock and laid on his back with his big cock stuck in the air I got got on my knees and started wanking him as I sucked on the end of his cock

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this x

Loving this ... Hope to be doing the same tonight . Have a meet planned in half an hour. Let me know if you want to here about it

Leeds

The feeling of his cock in my mouth made me fell so horny and excited I started to suck his cock as far as I could in my mouth he was moaning saying that's it that's how I like it he put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock deap into my troat .

Good boy!

Leeds

I started to gag but he held my head there then moved his hands I lifted my mouth off his cock and gasped for air then tuk a deap breath and went back on his cock taken him into my troat myself his hand was back wanking my cock now he started to moan load and lift his self with his back and legs he was fucking my mouth and troat I could tell he was ready to cum .

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmm, very horny stuff

I was actually a kid when I first did it ... me and 3 mates the same age so obviously I won't go into it ... I guess was more experimentation and messing about than sexual .

I didn't really want to do it but they were a bit tougher than me haha

Hey . We do crazy things eh

Leeds

As he fucked my mouth I started to cum this made him wank my cock harder it seemed like I was coming for age's I had never cum like that before . then he held my head again pushing it down on his cock I could feel his big fat cock deap in my troat I knew he was going to cum and tried to lift my head but he just push it harder it was to late he started to unload into my troat I could feel his hot cum in my troat it felt like bucket loads but felt good .

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Leeds

He let go of my head I pulled up but still had his cock in my mouth and kept sucking him all I could taste was cum and I like it.

Leeds

We were there camping for another 2 nights both nights I sucked him off so can not blame the drink I had got a liking for sucking cock and been sucking cock on and off ever since

belfast

Great story

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Cock sucking is definitely addictive once you have sucked your first ,especially with the Mrs telling you to do it and encouraging you xxx

Mmmm. Great story.. I want to cum camping with you now

Mmmm. Great story.. I want to cum camping with you now

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"We were there camping for another 2 nights both nights I sucked him off so can not blame the drink I had got a liking for sucking cock and been sucking cock on and off ever since "

Mmm, this would be good on a regular basis.

Camping trip with a mate. Sucking and fucking your way around on your camping trip.

Love licking up and down the shaft of a hard cock. Love to tease a cock, kissing and licking up and down his length. Mmm

Think it would be hot to be sharing a nice cock with the guy's wife or girl friend

» Add a new message to this topic