FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Couples Fantasy Challenge

Couples Fantasy Challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancingfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

shirley

Paul and Vicky decided that they wanted to add some additional fun to their swinging activities so they devised a challenge for each other. Paul went first and said Vicky could 'earn' meets with her favourite fuck buddies by completing sexy challenges. They had some great fun brainstorming possible scenarios and Paul was left to document the 'rules'. His mail to Vicky read;

"Hi Vick,

A full recap is attached, feel free to comment/accept/reject so this works for you then we have a full set of ‘rules of the game’.

You need to get 10 points to earn a date of your choice with a person or people of your choice that I have to arrange for you at a time of your choosing.

Points are banked and whenever they reach 10 then you specify your reward.

Points are confirmed via mail so that we keep a record.

A) Solo Tasks - operates on a trust basis, you define when complete. You either get a photo or send a description of what happened via mail. To avoid doubt, these don’t need to be agreed in advance (in fact they shouldn’t be as they are in your control and any perceived permission you need is given now) the first I find out is the mail/photo sent to me. If this all becomes uncomfortable when we try it and I start adding provisos or calling you off then you get a 15 point bonus. Tasks can only be executed once and each event can only trigger 1 set of points;

1 pointers;

- arrange a social meet with a new date (out of the area somewhere)

- accidentally let a male we know or is working for us see down your blouse to your sexy lingerie

2 pointers;

- go shopping and let a male (shopper or shop assistant) see you in lingerie or naked through the changing room curtain

- get talking and swap phone numbers with the person who saw you through a changing room curtain

- have a cheeky daytime, unannounced visit to a swinger club and have some fun (not full sex though) with someone who happens to be there (no pre arrangements or people that we have met before). Hot story expected to report what happened!

3 pointers

- arrange a daytime social meet at a club with a guy. No playing allowed on that meet as its social only but you can tease and let him see your body.

- give someone you've not played with before a blow job (not in a club)

- create a single fem profile on a swinger or dating site and get at least 2 black and 2 white friends that you have been engaging with. Chat via mail not phone and have them describe the meet they’d like with you (ie the situation, alone or with me, what they are hoping will happen, what you wear etc.). Once you have secured these give me the password to the account and let me read the conversation history and earn an extra 2 points by meeting up with the one I choose for you and following the meet instructions from them.

B) Tasks for events that we both attend

1 pointers;

- Swap phone numbers with someone

- Grind against someone on the dance floor

- Whilst we are talking to someone describe how you enjoyed seeing your FB’s cock harden on nude night as soon as he saw you.

- Tell someone openly in conversation when all 3 of us are there that you want them to take you into a play room and fuck you.

- Sit on a seat opposite someone showing off your stockings and catch them looking and smile at them and open slightly wider so they get a better view

- When we are chatting to someone openly touch someone’s arm, leg, hand, chest, bum and then cock prior to kissing or any other intimacy.

- invite someone to go into the jacuzzi with you and then say to me that I can either come in with you both or join you later.

2 pointers;

- Get someone to invite you back to their hotel but they have to ask me first. Bonus point if you actually go back with them

- Find a reason to show someone your boobs before agreeing to play with them.

- in a club make someone get an erection through sexy talk only then trace an outline of their cock over their trousers or towel and apologise for causing this issue.

3 pointers;

- 1 private room, 2 guys, 2 bjs what happens after is your shout

Fancy the challenge? Give me you feedback and let me know whether you are comfortable with all of these.

P xx"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed0500ukMan  over a year ago

chelmsley

I would help you gain some points

What about starting with a 3 pointer?

give someone you've not played with before a blow job (not in a club)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds incredible!!

By *ancingfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

shirley

"Sounds incredible!! "

We find it adds to the fun of things

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved the challenges..