FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunday Lunch Play

Sunday Lunch Play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went for a lovely Sunday lunch today, it was a proper pub with an area for casual dining. So there was a good mix of people there. We just popped in for lunch on the off chance but ended up staying and playing pool and having s few drinks after our lunch. There where lots of thirty something very sexy ladies and a equally some very sexy men as well. While we were playing pool hubby was teasing me telling me to bend over more, show off a little bit. I certainly had the attention of the guys in our corner which was making me very horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm i like the sound of this please more

He whispered in my ear again, go and take your panties off and give them to me, I know how wet you are right now. He was right, I was wet, who wouldn't be? But I didn't want to take them off as I wasn't freshly shaved down there. I told him I wanted to but I can't. I knew that if I had he would have had me bending over the table flashing to the younger guys round the pool table. And I would have loved to but only if my pussy was shaved nice and smooth. He was rubbing my bum infrint of the lads, they were loving it and talking amongst themselves, no doubt about who was going to fuck this milf getting offered to these younger men by her husband.

Don't need to shave nice bit of hair looks good as well

Sounds so hot, what a sexy hot Wife you are. Teasing all the lads with that hot sexy body

We played a couple more games of pool, I had a couple more drinks, the lads were now openly flirting with me, one had fondled my bum when I had to bend over near their seats, I could feel his fingers pushing and probing my bum. I think he liked the fact that I pushed back on to him as he did rather than pull away. I was so horny and tipsy, I was desperate for some fun. I went and sat back down with hubby and told him my plan.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmmmm more , and can I join the pool team please lol x

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

More please

» Add a new message to this topic