FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Next adventure

Next adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acki and don OP   Couple  over a year ago

hamilton

So after our first swingers club experience in cita centre gran canaria we decided that when we got home we would join fab, after being told about it by the guys in the comeback bar, we checked out the clubs and found details of after eight in edinburgh we discussed the possibility of going to it and decided the following Wednesday night would be best for us. It was 6 days before we were going and the sex each day was amazing as we would talk about what we hoped to do on our night out. The night duly arrived and Jacki surprised me with a package she had bought from bondaroo it had a feather teaser and a red leather blindfold. She said she would love to be teased with the feather running all over her body while blindfolded this was sounding like it was going to be a good night. Jacki showered and shaved leaving just a little tuff of hair at the top of her pussy, she dressed in black suspenders and stockings with a bra that exposed her breasts and nipples with a nice black blouse and short tight black skirt, she looked fabulous, we set of on the journey which would take just under an hour to get there she had brought two bottles with vodka in them and drank them on the journey. We were both very nervous and did not know what to expect but soon we were parked and walking up to the door.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

hamilton

Anyone wanting more ?

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Yup

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes!!

hamilton

As we entered the club we were given a tour there were two play rooms upstairs and on going down stairs there was a room on the left with an alcove with restraints hanging from the ceiling and a swing as well as a large bed there were two Onth rooms and an open play area. We went back upstairs to the bar where Jacki had a few more drinks. She said she would like to try the room with restraints and the swing so off we went full of trepidation and excitement. Going into the room we locked the door and Jacki stripped down to her underwear, if you look at our photos you will see her kneeling up with her hands tied up, she was then blindfolded and I then took the feather and slowly started to run it over her body starting from her neck down her breasts and over her clit and pussy and every so often I would suck on her nipples and stroke her pussy with my fingers. We had been doing this for a while when I suggested we unlock the door and open it a little, she readily agreed and soon we had someone watching I told him to come in and lock the door but he had not to touch her. I was now sucking her nipples and pushing two fingers into her pussy then stroking her with the feather the guy had stripped off and was slowly wanking his hard cock I then told him he could play with her breasts and soon both of us were sucking her nipples while playing with her pussy. Jacki then suggested I remove her blindfold and restraints so she could go on the swing. Once on the swing I started to lick and play with her pussy while he was playing and sucking her tits I then stood up and pushed my cock into her soaking pussy and she greedily sucked on his cock this was amazing and soon she was cumming all over my cock. I then suggested that we swap positions and she suck my cock while he fucks her she was happy to agree to this and soon she was getting fucked by a strangers cock while sucking on mine and I was playing with her tits. He said he was about to come and Jacki told him to pull out and take the condom off and spunk all over her tits which she then rubbed into them. There was a shower in the room and as she went into the shower she told him to stay as she was not finished with him yet... More later

hamilton

Again will we continue

» Add a new message to this topic