FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty Michelle

Dirty Michelle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Michelle Is proper dirty girl , and I new she was filthy from the very 1st moment I met her in the pub all those years before .

She tried so hard to act all innocent but her eyes betrayed her , one look into her eyes told me she just loves to fuck , we had lost contact for a few years until just out of the blue we began messaging each other again , soon she was in my chair blindfolded hands tied legs wide taking my rock hard cock as deep as I could get it up her soaking wet fantastic spread wide pussy ,

She then began to tell me how she would just love to be fucked by 2 men at once , Michelle liked to be fucked rough . And sometimes the rougher the better , so I grabbed her hair and yanked it hard and said to her you are my dirty little fuck slut , by now I'm fuckeing her with deep hard strokes , I look down to see my hard cock fucking into her pussy , as I look I see the dirty bitch has got 2 of her fingers deep fucking her stretched ass hole in time to my pace of fucking , I pull her hair hard and tell her she is a dirty bitch at that moment her whole body starts to shake as her orgasam rips through her body and I can feel her pussy throbbing on my cock , I tell her I'm about to cum and she gives me one of her filthy looks ands says "cum all over your dirty little sluts face ,

I cum huge squirt after squirt of hot cum all over her face , she tells me to take pictures of her so we can send to her friend Anna , she says Anna is filthy and would love to see them and that she was sure she would make her self cum while looking at her pics . A few months later I was on a lads holiday in Benidorm with 7 mates , one afternoon we was all sat on the balcony having a beer and some lads chat , I mentioned about just how naughty Michelle could be and how she loved having naughty pics taken and I also told them about her fantasy of being five fucked rough by 2 men ,

I said " fuck me lads if she was here right now we would all have some very naughty fun with her" one of the guys asked if I had any pics of dirty Michelle , I said oh fuck me yes and got my phone out and showed the lads the pics I had of her , there was 7 blokes all looking at her filthy pics and they was fucking loving it , then I showed them a video Michelle had sent me where see was noisily wanking until she cum all over her fingers ' needless to say they was all extremely impressed and each to a man said they would love to fuck her ?? I had a little smile to my self as I thought , fucking hell she would love to be fucked by all of us,

I said ok lads confession time who has a hard on looking at her dirty pic , they all confessed that they had and would all definitely have a wank in the shower or there rooms and think about us all gang banging her on the table in the middle of the apartment ,

One then said , hey can I take the phone to my room and wank while I watch the dirty filthy slut cumming on her finger " I said sure thing , over the next few days dirty Michelle was wanked about by the whole group of lads 2 or 3 times each ,

I thought to my self I can't wait to see her when I get home and I'd bend her over ass high in the air and lick her ass hole slowly while I let her read this story about the cum and the hards ons she had caused on our little lads holiday ,

TO BE CONTINUED x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovaguy1Man  over a year ago

Chippenham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex Michelle was so like this she was a size 6 ,5ft 1 and was a total slut and loved it .

Can't wait for more x s

Love to hear more.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'm sure I know this woman!!

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I like the sound of this hopeing you have more for us ?

Why not club together n fly her out there

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story

By *lder4younger69Man  over a year ago

Guildford

I’d love to fuck her with you and your pals !?

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 08:37:14]

More please

Dirty Michelle part 2

When I did tell Michelle what had happened and how the lads wanked over her pics and video , she told me she really needed a good fucking , she led me on the floor and slowly wanked my cock until it was rock hard

I made her stand over me and to squat down on my face . She did this very very slowly and I watched her pussy spread wide as her legs opened up , I could see right in her pussy she was soaking wet . I poked my tongue out and she lowered on to it it all the time looking through her legs in into my eyes, she looks filthy and says "DONT YOU DARE FORGET TO PUT THAT TOUNGUE IN MY ASS HOLE "

This really turns me on and I slide my tongue all around her tight hole , she then pushed down to force my tongue right in deep . She gasps and tells me I'm a right dirty bastard and she fucking loves it ,

More to follow

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 13:25:55]

then she stands up turns around and says watch as I slide my tight ass over your cock , she lowers her self slowly and puts 2 fingers in her soaking wet pussy . She then uses her wet fingertips to smear her pussy juice all around her ass hole . Then she grabbed my cock and rubbed it all over swollen pussy and then held against her ass . She gently pushed down and I watched as my cock forced it way past her tight well lubed hole . The dirty bitch was moaning and gasping saying it won't go . Then all of a sudden she relaxed and slid right down on it as far as she could , Michelle was now talking dirty and telling me how she wants to try more than one cock . She told me she wanted to sit on one cock and lean forward so she could take another right in her ass . As she was tellin me this she started riding my cock harder and harder . She then said while they was fucking her she wanted to suck another and wank two more off all at the same time .

I told her she was a dirty filthy cock slut and she replies to me with "I know I am now fuck my ass harder " this drives me crazy as I push upwards to meet her down strokes with her ass . I tell her I'm close TO cumin . She just laughs and slides her hand between her legs and starts to tickle under my balls .

As I push up her fingers rub along and right over my ass . I jump a little Michelle sees this a giggles and says "oh you like how that feels eh "

I tell her it feels nice and is very very naughty . So now she keeps teasing and rubbing all around my ass . My thrusts are now getting very very deep I tell her I can't hold it much longer she looks back at me over her shoulder and says " cum in my ass you dirty bastard . I grab her hips and slam her down on my cock as she still teases my ass .... my whole body tenses up as I empty squirt after squirt right in there . She tells me she loves the feel of an ejaculating cock up her bum hole . She then stands up and moved so she is level with my chest . She tells me to get the video goin on my phone ,

She say "now film this so we can both wank over it later . And slowly she squats again and I see her ass open up as stream after stream of my cum runs out of her tight hole , this looks fucking amazing and I just know she will love wanking to it . I slide two fingers in her pussy . I say to her stay in that position . I hook my fingers and start finger fucking her hard , by now the gasping had stopped and been replaced with scream and dirty talk ,,,,, she said "fuck fuck fuck I can feel I'm going to squirt " I say do it all over my face you dirty slut ... all of a sudden she let out a wild scream and her body went rigid , then gush after gush of her fantastic tasting juice drenched me ... as she calmed down a little she lowered her head and began to lick all her juice from my face , I told her for being such a good bad filthy bitch I had a special treat for her

To be continued If anybody would like to hear more ?

Yes please

Here!

Awesome story so far.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Oh go on ..then..

The more the merrier . Cock is throbbing right now

stoke

More please

Kettering

By *ovaguy1Man  over a year ago

Chippenham

Yes please

Dirty Michelle part 3

It was a good 2 months before Michelle and myself could get together again

( due to commitments in our Vanilla lives)

I seen her walking up the rd towards my house she looked fantastic , she had a new hair cut a little shorter than usual it really suited her , I also noticed that she had a long coat just below her knee and fully done up . But I could tell she had on her and mine favourite black thigh high boots .

I answered the door and was greeted by her gorgeous smile and that wicked naughty glint she gets in her eyes when she is horny , I leant forward and kissed her , she laughed and pushed me away and "said not so quick , you better get in that chair and listen to me " I sat and looked up at her " right then under this coat " she says " I'm wearing just the boots stockings and suspenders and fuck all else , but until you tell me what is my special surprise you can just sit there with a hard on because you ain't getting fuck all until you do

Hmmm.

Hot!

This shocks me because Michelle is normally a bit submissive, she loves me to take charge and she loves it when the sex gets a little rough.

So there I am sat there looking up at her as she is giving me the naughty but you better impress me stare . I say " ok listen remember I told you about my mates wanking over your pics and video in Benidorm " she smiles and says "oh don't I ever remember " I tell her " listen I've had a word with the lads and they have all agreed to come here in 4 weeks times for some beers and to see what happens , just a nice relaxed night, what do you think ? "

Michelle slowly starts to undo the buttons on her coat and laughs and says to me " listen mr fucking cocky , I will come and have a drink with you and your friends but NOT until you take me for a dirty weekend in Benidorm " Michelle then let's her coat drop to the floor , her nipples are really hard and she starts to pinch them looking straight into my eyes . I go to get up she says "stay the fuck there " she parts her thighs slightly and slowly spreads her pussy lips ,

Wow

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Fantastic...

I knew a similar 'Michelle' who loved to cum and squirt all over me and loved tidying up afterwards.

She once asked me to take it in her mouth then pass it to hers...

You have jogged my memory....Brilliant!

Good pls continue

More please

Here!

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it keep it coming for us

stoke

More please

she looks at me and says "I'm the boss today "

She walks to the computer in the corner of the room and wheels the chair in front of the arm chair

, she orders me to sit on the computer chair and put my hands around the the back and from her bag produces a piece of rope and a pair of knickers she said she had slept and had a wet dream in , with the rope she firmly ties my hands behind the chair . Then she holds the knickers in front of me . She says "now smell my pussy juice and lick my knickers "

By *andy09Man  over a year ago

st helens

More

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

She holds the knickers to my face and I can smell her fantastic pussy straight away

"FUCKING LICK IT" she says in a almost angry voice , I lick all along the material as she holds the gusset tight for me , the taste is just incredible . She then pulls the knickers away and starts to smell and lick them her self , my cock is now rock hard and throbbing in my jeans . She looks straight into my eyes with that real filthy look of hers and says " mmmm I love the smell and taste of my own cunt juice" I'm shocked that she used that word and she can see this in the way I look at her .

She laughs and says " sorry but I am a extra horny slut today and nicely nicely just won't cut it " I tell her my cock is hurting cramped up in my jeans , she undoes them and tells me to lift my ass as she slides them down , Michelle then gets on her knees and grabs my hard cock right at the base and squeezes hard . This forces pre cum out of the tip that slowly runs all down the back of my cock . She smiles and runs her tongue up to the tip licking the pre cum as she goes .

She then pulls back to expose the head of my cock and licks slowly but firmly all around the rim . She then says "relax I have something I want to show you " she sits in the arm chair and pulls me in close on the computer chair , she lifts a leg a drapes it over each arm of the chair . This spreads her pussy as wide as I've ever seen it .

Yummy

Newtownards

stoke

More pleas3

Awesome!

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Amazing

More to come soon

More!

Wow, great story, love to meet Michelle

Kettering

Michelle then starts pulling on her nipples again but this time so much harder than before , she squeezes and rolls her hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger, all the time she is looking straight into my eyes giving me her filthy slutty look . She then grabs at her left tit with her left hand and squeezes hard and pushes upwards , she leans forward and starts to lick her nipple , she is always super sensitive with her tits , she then looks up and says "imagine my friend Anna doing this to my tits while you watch " .

She starts to suck hard on her nipple and she takes her nipple between her teeth and starts to roughly bite , she pulls her head away and says " I'm your slut think about watching Anna punishing me for being a bad girl " she grips extra tight with her left hand her right hand then slaps her tit and hard nipple she slaps again and groans "i love when Anna is rough and strict with me , it makes me so wet and horny" .

Michelle is now well and truly excited and in complete slut mode . I ask her to untie me"I need to taste and fuck you " she replies "I might do in a bit if I feel I need you " her hands slide down her body and go straight between her wide legs , she grabs really tight just above her pussy with one hand and pulls hard upwards . Now Michelle has a really large clit when she is horny and the way she grabbed above her pussy exposed her clit for me to see , she was wet and her clit deep red and swollen , she said "right you dirty bastard tell me exactly what you and Anna would both do to me if you both could right now "

I tell her I would lie her down on the floor and I would make Anna take her knickers off and stand with her feet either side of her head facing Michelle's feet . I would then get up behind Anna and reach around to feel her tits .. Anna would be pushing back to feel my hard cock nudged against her ass crack . I tell Michelle all the time she will be looking up at Anna clean shaven pussy . ( as I'm telling Michelle this she licks her fingers and starts to slide them over her swollen clit ) then I tell her I will whisper into Anna's ear, to very very slowly squat down directly over her face . All the time she is watching Anna's pussy open up and get closer and closer .

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Great am so wet

stoke

More please