FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One of those days.......

One of those days.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Friday......

As I find myself roped down, naked with my tits heavy and nipples hard and my arse stretching wide from the feel of the buttplug that's been securely seated there, causing intense pressure against my desperate need for the bathroom. And my shaved pussy that's been oiled and smoothed to give my lips a full appearance and causing my clit to be hugely erect and visible past my heavy lips.

I can only glance around the room at the number of women standing around wanking either themselves or a very hard thick cock to full hardness.

I would be lying if I said I was shitting myself (quite literally if not for this fucking huge buttplug contained in my arse).

Now I know what your thinking, your wondering how the fuck does a girl get herself into THIS situation just from chatting to a work colleague about sex?

To be honest....I have no idea myself but I'm probably about to find out just what I've gotten myself into in about 5 minutes.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You had me at "arse stretched wide"please carry on.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start.

Intriguing start

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

"Intriguing start"

Shouldn't you be writing?

"Intriguing start

Shouldn't you be writing? "

I am allowed breaks and I have this on in the background! Jeez dad!

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

"Intriguing start

Shouldn't you be writing?

I am allowed breaks and I have this on in the background! Jeez dad! "

Does someone want a spanking? Naughty girl

By *aycamCouple  over a year ago

Killeen

Damn keep going. Sounds good so far!

Monday.......

It's not going well, I'm up late from last night's fuckfest partying, a little (actually a lot) worse for wear from recreational activities (ahem)! And a headache to top.

My fanny feels like it's been laid into with a hammer thanks to a very lengthy DP session and I have a burning urge to pee that I can't answer.

I finally get into work to discover my hot as fuck boss hs had his transfer appeal granted and has fucked off to the other side of the world...(actually he's about 300 miles south of the current location bit it's still not near me) so that's my wank candy gone, brenda from the office next door has taken his place and the girl with massive tits who's name I keep forgetting due to staring at said massive tits is in brands hot seat (you following this so far)?? So that leaves a spare spot in my office.

Now, i could have had Mike...tall, dark, clearly works out, thick as fuck but definitely wank material, or Alexandra....posh bird, well educated, nowt in the way of tits but fuck she could cracking walnuts in her arse cheeks.

But no, nope instead I get Abby... Fucking Abby! Clearly a virgin, wears thick steel rimmed glasses and clothes my gran wouldn't be seen dead in!!

This is not a good start to the week.......

.....Abby just gazes at me, not saying anything.

I am pretty pissed about this cos she has absolutely no conversation in her other than some stupid club she goes to which I quite honestly don't give a fuck about cos I'm usually too busy getting my knickers wet staring at Mike or girl with massive tits to care about what Abby gets up to.

I sulk in my chair for a minute decide on a cup of tea, at least I get 5 minutes out of the office and can try and focus on getting my ever building need to piss out of my system.

I have no idea how long I've been in this canteen but I'm getting frustrated and irritable by the Aching in my fanny and a full bladder that jut won't expelled so I am unconsciously rubbing my pussy through my knickers, nothing to urgent,just enough to let my lip part and my juices dampen my knickers. It's all good until... Well, you know when you get that uncomfortable feeling that your not alone......

Out of the corner of my eye I spot the unmistakable sight of steel rimmed glasses... My skirt is tucked into my knickers on 1 side, I have a damp patch in my panties, my clit is rock hard, I'm sort of on the way to cumming and there is fucking Abby wide eyed, heavy breathing staring at my damp patch..... This day just can't get any worse!!!

» Add a new message to this topic