FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym milfs

Gym milfs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm usually in the gym 2-3 times a week for 2 hours working hard then jump into the sauna to sweat it out some more. Always go in the day so it's usually older people in there.

So I'm getting on, minding my own business when this blonde stunner makes her way past me. Her bum on those gym pants right at my head level walked past and her hair let down. I continued without acknowledging her as I knew straight away - that's what she wanted everyone to do... Bright red lipstick on and the most busty chest poking out of her sports top. She swung her hair back and tied it up before starting to stretch her calf muscles..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

"I'm usually in the gym 2-3 times a week for 2 hours working hard then jump into the sauna to sweat it out some more. Always go in the day so it's usually older people in there.

So I'm getting on, minding my own business when this blonde stunner makes her way past me. Her bum on those gym pants right at my head level walked past and her hair let down. I continued without acknowledging her as I knew straight away - that's what she wanted everyone to do... Bright red lipstick on and the most busty chest poking out of her sports top. She swung her hair back and tied it up before starting to stretch her calf muscles..

"

Love taking my wife to public gym with spa. We act as we are not together have so much fun. As men talk about her when she leaves the steam room or sauna.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic