FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New to pantie sniffing

New to pantie sniffing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

Being a self employed joiner who only works in domestic houses i always have the oppertunity to sniff dirty panties but until now the urge has never been there to do so. I have had my share of fucking customers and was never stuck for a good fuck. Yesterday i was working in a ladies home she shared with her daughter. The lady is about 55yrs old daughter mid 20's although i have never met the daughter i saw a pic on the fridge and she looked sexy as fuck with long brown hair. The mother is nice looking but wouldnt class as my type. Anyway i was left alone in the house which isnt uncommon and i make it a point never to start poking around in peoples closets or drawers as this is a sevre breach of trust, but i went to the toilet and there was a small wash basket in the corner with a pair of peach silk french knickers the mothers and i thought fuck it and started to have a sniff my cock went stiff at the smell of faded perfum and pussy and i just had to wank for all i was worth and came within a minute it was intense. Today i had a look and there was a small pair of black panties not overly sexy but nice with a white mark down the gusset again i just had to sniff. They smelt amazing and this time i shot my hot spunk all over the gusset. This is definately the start of something im going to continue doing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iptopMan  over a year ago

north of newcastle

By *itginger101Man  over a year ago

Termonfeckin

I've been doing it for years, any chance I get I'm in like a shot lol

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Should you really be doing that in a clients home without permission. I would be horrified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish the opportunity arose like that for me.....

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Nothing better than getting a pair of dirty knickers ,hopefully stiff fresh and wearing them on you head with the crutch over you nose sniffing the essence of the lady that had been wearing them while having a nice long wank.

» Add a new message to this topic