FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel meet

hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/11 09:49:02]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met you in the hotel lobby didnt speak just took you upto the room. When we got to the door i placed a blindfold on you lead you into the room. Once in there i told you to strip and lie on the bed. I then cuffed you and strapped your legs to the bed.

Without saying anything I straddled your face and you began to lick my pussy. Then you felt lips round your cock not mine I was still fucking your face. I gushed all over your face as you were being sucked and wanked.

You were about to cum and it stopped it was very quiet.Then you heard moans from a woman as we played together you couldnt see only hear. Who was in the room with us?

I untied your legs and removed the cuffs. Then told you to get on all fours on the bed. Once again you felt lips round your cock and at the same time a tongue rimming you. Then a finger in your arse then more. Your cock was harder than ever. Your balls began to tighten as your arse was being fingered. Then the most explosive feeling ripped through your body. Your cum was eagerly swallowed.

I removed the blindfold and left the room alone you never seen the other person. Who was the other person?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow - Very horny wee story!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm yes please.loved the entire thing . So hot

» Add a new message to this topic