FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex girlfriend surprise

Ex girlfriend surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, my ex and i had been broken up about a year at this point, it ended quite badly for reasons i won't go into, how ever she was quite possibly the horniest girl ive ever been with while we wetr together. There hadnt been any communication between us since we broke up, untill one day when that randomly changed.

I was going about my buisness on a weekday afternoon (cant remember what day ) when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket, and what should i see but her name pop up (lets call her J). So i open my phone to find a picture has been sent, i open it to see a sight i remember all too well from our relationship of her sexy long legs dressed in stockings with the suspenders showing. Natrually i replied to her to inform her that she had in fact sent this to the wrong person and that this was T her ex boyfriend. Much to my surprise and pleasure my phone went off again 2 mins later and low and behold another picture had been sent, i opened this one to see her wearing a gorgeous bra whilst sucking on a finger. At this point i now knew she had intended to send these photos to me. I was admiring the pictures getting harder and hornier whilst still at work when i recieved a text telling me to come over at 7pm, quite obviously i replied instantly with 'ok' (i was trying to play it cool and act like i hadnt been thinking of all the filthy things we used to get up to every day since we broke up)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *t Leonards fun coupleCouple  over a year ago

St Leonards

Sounds hot

5pm came, which felt like an eternity for the last 2 hours at work, i rushed home to get showered and changed and headed over to hers for 7pm. I was walking up the drive way feeling quite nervous as when we had broken up we both hated each others guts, we hadn't spoken since so i was wondering where all this had come from.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later she answered it wearing a silky dressing gown, neither of us said a word she jusy turned around and walked back into the house leaving th door wide open, i followed her through to the living room where i saw the curtains closed and a bottle of red wine on the coffee table 3/4 empty with 1 glass next to it.

She stood there silent, poured the last of the wine into her glass and downed it, the whole time we were just staring into each others eyes, not with a feeling of love, there was no love there anymore, but with a feeling of pure lust, she put the glass back on the table and undone the belt holding her gown closed, as it opened she slid it down her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, the sight in front of my inatantly made my hard in my trousers. She was stood wearing a pair of heels i had bought her during our time together (bought purley for bedroom use) with a pair of dark stockings running up her gorgeous long legs held up by a black suspender belt, my eyes just kept moving up her body and were met by the same sexy black and red bra she had sent me a photo of earlier.

Still with no words being said she walked the 5 or 6 steps over to me and kissed me on the lips, i'd never felt a kiss like it, she had never kissed me like this during our time together. She then lifted my tshirt up over my head and dropped it on the floor, she slowly lowerd herself to her knees the whole time running her nails down my body where she released my jeans ans let them fall to the floor, the next thing i know she had done the same to my boxers and had my hard cock right infront of her face.

She began kissing it gently untill she placed both hands on my bum and slid my whole length down her throat, this instantly brought back memories of our time together as she had always been a fan of giving blowjobs. She worked her mouth on me for a good 5 minutes untill i couldnt take any more, i just had to taste her pussy again.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Sounds like my ex fb

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Brilliantly told, so far

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great, more please

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *ature studentsCouple  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

I ran my hand through her hair then hinted for her to stand up, at which point i put each of my hands onto her face and pulled her in so i could kiss her, i then turned her around pushed her onto the sofa and lent forward to kiss her again, my hands gently running over her semi naked body untill they found her wet pussy. She let out a moan of delight as i started to tease her clit while kissing my way down her neck. I soon dropped to my knees and began to work my tongue over her now soaking clit.

I then felt her legs lift up and over my shoulders and wrap around my head, she clentched them tight so i was forced to keep licking her deeper and faster, all of a sudden her legs began shaking, her back arched and her screams of pleasure got louder and she came, i could instantly feel her soaking my face.

She pushed me away and said she wants more, she then grabbed hold of my hand and proceeded to lead me up stairs, i follwed her into her bedroom which she shares with her new boyfriend, i was hesitant at this as i knew what we were doing was already wrong enough, but she pulled me in close bit my bottom lip and kissed my neck untill she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to fuck her where her boyfriend sleeps.

Beforr i could say anything she had pushed me onto the bed and again took my cock deep into her mouth, she done this for a few miniutes again untill she came up and kissed me, i felt ger hand take hold of my cock and guide it into her pussy, she then ran her nails down my body pushed herself up right and proceeded to grind her hips away and ride me. I was in heaven, i leaned forward, undone her bra and squeezed both her breasts as she rode me faster and harder. I was sensing i was getting close to cumming so i stopped her and pulled her off me, i bent her over so her face was burried in thr pillow, she turned to me and told me she wanted me to fuck her harder than ive ever fucked before, i started to guide my cock into her pussy when i felt her hand stop me, again she turned to me and said 'not there' to which she then guided me to her tight arse, i spat onto my fingers and began to rub it over my cock and her arse, as i started to slowly slide into her tight hole she let out an almighty sexy moan. I started pounding her harder and harder, she was telling me to fuck her like her boyfriend couldn't, all of a sudden i felt myself right on the edge, she could sense it so she pulled away from my cock, turned around and wanked me so i covered her boobs in my warm cum.

Once i had finished i collapsed on the bed in pure delight, to my surprise she sat astride me again and leant forward ao her boobs were in my face, still covered in my cum she told me to clean them with my tongue, i was shocked but still so horny i oblidged, next thing i knew she kissed my cum filled mouth then swallowed the lot.

Up untill this point i had been so caught up in the moment i hadnt stopped to think where her boyfriend was, i asked her and got the reply that he's out on a works do and is due home in and hour or so, so i had to leave. I got dressed and she walked me down to the door, still with her boobs out and stockings on, as i was about to leave she grabbed me one last time and whispered 'i'm not finished with you yet' then she pushed me out the front door and closed it behind me

Tbc.........

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Love the story, well written too.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like the sounds of her anymore to come ?

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

phew

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Liking it!!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very horny story

Nice

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Can't wait

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Nice. More please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *wing399Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story. Waiting patiently for the next installment.

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Brill

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

More plz mmm

Next instalment coming tomorrow.....

By *aycamCouple  over a year ago

Killeen

Damn. That was good!

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

A few weeks had pased and i hadn't heard anything from her, wheb suddenly that all changed.

I was out with some mates from rugby one night when early on in the evening i bumped into her with her boyfriend in the same bar. I smiled and said 'hi' in passing so as not to get her in the shit with her boyfriend. I though nothing of it and carried on with my evening.

Later that night about 12am i recieved a text, this time it was a video of her sucking her boyfriends cock, she wrote after the video 'wish this was you'this instantly got me so hard. About an hour later she text me again telling me to come over, i made my excuses, jumped in a taxi and headed straight over there.

I didnt want to knock the door as i wasn't sure if he was there, so i text her to say i was outside, i saw the front door open and no one was stood there, ahe must have walked back inside, i let myself in and went through to the living room. To my horror i saw her boyfriend sat there on the sofa with a beer in his hand, i was shocked and didn't know what to say or do. Until the next thing i know she is walking from the kitchen wearing only a thong.

I was full of mixed emotions at this point, emotions of feeling incredibly turned on but slightly scared and nervous at the same time at what was going on.

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

That was an unexpected turn of events! Please continue, OP...

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Oooo errrrr

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please gr8 story

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

More! Brilliant story!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Gloucester

Please carry on

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

She saw me standing there and could tell i was rather confused, 'ah your here' she said, turns out it was her boyfriend (lets call him C) who had opened the door for me. She came over to me and kissed me straight on the lips, i instantly looked over at C to guage his reaction, but there was none, he just sat there quietly.

'I suppose you're wondering whats going on here' she said to me, to which i replied 'too bloody right i am' she then went on to explain how C had found the pictures she had sent me on her phone and they had an argument over it at the time as she revealed to him that we fucked that same evening, her punishment (if you could call it that) from him was to be fucked by both of us at the same time.

Now her being the filty woman she was loved the sound of this, and as it turns out he was in a swingers relationship before her. Once they revealed all of this to me i was instantly turned on and couldn't wait to get started.

Next thing i know she pushes me onto the sofa next to him as he's taking his trousers off to release a huge girthy cock (must admit i was quite fixated on it) she was busy pulling my trousers down when she saw me looking at his, she let out a little giggle then took my cock straight in her mouth, her left hand ran up his leg and took hold of his cock as she began to rub it, soon enough she swapped over and began sucking on him, this went on for a good 10 mins or so, her swapping between sucking one of us and wanking the other when he told her to stop, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, looked up at me and smiled, as she stood up she leant in and kissed me, i was shocked at first as i could taste his pre cum on her tongue, but i found myself not caring and kissed her back. As we were kissing he stood up and presented his cock to her, she straight away broke from the kiss turned and began sucking him again. I was inches from her face and thus his cock, but instead of moving away im disgust i stayed there, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth he turned slightly and moved it closer to mine, she took hold of it and guided my mouth over it, i was shocked at myself that i didnt stop this, instead i was getting even more turned on, i was sucking my first cock, and my ex girlfriend was helping me.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow! Keep it going

Gloucester

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

He took hold of her head and pushed it back down so she could lick his balls as i was sucking his cock, as he did this he said in a half aggressive voice 'this is your punishment, you stop when i tell you to stop'. I don't know what was happening to me, i was getting more and more turned on, i was really enjoying sucking his cock with her.

He pulled his cock back from both of us and told me to lie down on the floor, i'm not normally the submissive type, but something had come over me and i was loving being told what to do. As i lay down he then bent her over the top of me, her face down by my cock and mine by her soaking wet pussy, we instantly both began doing what anyone would do in this situation and gave each other more oral, then i felt her let out a moan, i could feel the vibrations on my cock, at this point i opened my eyes and could see him sliding in and out of her pussy, i thought to myself this is so unlike me but its so fucking sexy, as he fucked her wet cunt i began licking his balls, every now and again he would pull out of her and slide his cock down my throat, as my head was tilted back it reached all the way down the back of my mouth, then before i could enjoy it too much he entered her again. I could sense he was getting closer to cumming as his thrusts got faster and harder and she was moaning louder and louder, all of a sudden she stopped sucking on my cock and let out an almighty scream as she came, her legs were shaking and her juices soaked my face. He carried on fucking and came a few seconds later.

She was about to get off from om top of me when he suddenly said 'where do you think your going? You can stay there so he can clean you pussy up', i was a bit unsure about this as i'd only ever tasted my own cum before, but she lowered her drenched pussy back onto my face and i lapped it all up. i didnt want to swallow it (yet) so she brought her face up to mine and kissed it from my mouth, she then let a bit drip from her mouth onto her tits, much to my shock he then licked it all up from her boobs and swallowed it.

At this point he turned to me and told me how he doesnt blame me for fucking his girlfriend behind his back and that now its my turn to fuck them both.....

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please this is hot

More please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm god this is horny keeo going

Very sexy

Hot hot hot carry on I'm stiff as fuck here.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounters - Any more?

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Loving this Looking forward to the next part!

When he told me this i felt like i could have erupted with an orgasam at the thought of it alone. He looked at J and she looked back at him as the both fell to their knees, he took my cock in his hand while she kissed around to tip of it graduly she began taking more of it in her mouth, he was really enjoying watching her suck my cock at this point, she then pulled away and he took over, J then stood up and in a sexy husky voice she said deeply into my ear 'ive always wanted to see you with another man', i mean fuck, at this point i could have quite easilly cum down his throat at how sexy the whole thing was. C then moved me towards the sofa and i sat down, the whole time he never tooo my cock from his mouth, i could see J positioning herself behind him and next she spread his cheeks and began to rim him, he had a smooth waxed arse and his balls were the same. A few miniutes later he stoped sucking me and she stoped rimming him as he turned around to face her, she was layed spread eagle on the floor and he began licking her pussy. I sat and watched for a moment untill she told me to feep free to fuck him, my cock was still wet with his spit and his arse with hers. I thought to myself "why the hell not, ive come this far" so i knelt down and put the tip of my cock to his tight hole, as i pushed it in slowly he let out a moan, gradually i got deeper untill my whole length was inside him, as we got into it my rythem got faster and harder, i had done anal before (with J) and loved it, but i was shocked to realise how much i was enjoyong fucking a man. I fucked away for a good few miniutes untill i took control and said i want us both to fuck her.

I lay down on the floor with her straddled on top of my cock, i sliped easilly into her wet pussy and i was waiting for him to enter her arse, but what i felt was his cock push in next to mine in her pussy too, he began fucking her and she began bouncing on me in time with him, fuck this was incredible, the feeling of having a hot woman ride me was hightend by the feel of his cock rubbing up against mine. This was it, i couldnt hold out any longer, i told them 'i'm going to cum' to my pleasure he said 'me too' and almost as if it were planned we both came together and filled her pussy with warm cum. I was in heaven, it was the best orgasam i'd ever had, i could feel him pull out of her and she pulled me out too, as she did a lot of the cum dripped back out onto my cock, now J being as filthy as she is said to me 'we cant waste that noe can we' and she licked it all up from my now softening cock.

C sat back on the sofa and J stood and sat next to him, i then slumped down next to her, all 3 of us still naked, still covered in each others and own sweat, J looked at me and said 'now that i know your into bi fun we can make this a regular thing' i nodded, chris then threw my boxers to me so i got dressed and made my way home, with a huge smile on my face the whole way.

When i got back i sat down to relax and take in what had just happened, when out of nowhere my phone vibrated, it was J, she'd sent me a photo again, this time of her being dp'd by 2 guys much like me and C had just done, the picture wasnt of me, i then realised it was of a different occasion, i asked who had taken that pic, to which she replied by sending another photo of her licking another womans pussy, with thr caption 'her, and her husband was fucking me, next time we meet the 2 of them are getting involved too', at the thought of this i got hard again straight away.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *nicorn hunterCouple  over a year ago

beccles

[Removed by poster at 07/12/17 21:18:09]

By *nicorn hunterCouple  over a year ago

beccles

Such a hot story.