FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprise awakening

A surprise awakening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone sneaking in while you’re asleep, tying your arms and legs, and then waking you with the most incredible oral imaginable, the shock and excitement pump the adrenaline so fast around your body, heart beating out of your chest you cum so quickly, as if unexpected, a roar of ecstasy escapes your lips, you don’t know whether to be excited or terrified, confused pleasure hits every sense as his tongue eager.. yet teasingly encircles your clit, he urgently eats every soaking wet inch of your now throbbing pussy, urging you to cum all over is face, brings you to the point of climax that slides his hard throbbing clock deep inside... slowly, teasing you inch by inch, you feel the rush of the most incredible, uncontrollable pleasure shoot through you, deeper, harder, losing breath to intensive groans, pumping faster, you’re cuming, but he doesn’t stop, his hand fits perfectly, you feel the grip start to tighten around your next, you feel him throbbing inside you, the grip gets tighter the Rhythm more urgently as you both climb! Then he tightens his grip one last time as he explodes inside you, you feel the cum rush engulfing his cock amidst the final cry of orgasmic song leaves your lips. Then you both lay there, panting, regathering mortal thoughts of shock, but total satisfaction.

Sorry brains in over drive today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my .....!

Sorry you don’t like old geezers .....

Xxx

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Yes yes and a bloody yes love this

By *ag500Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Oh my .....!

Sorry you don’t like old geezers .....

Xxx"

well that counts me out then lol

By *om38gteMan  over a year ago

Newport

That was an amazing piece of writing ! Made me tingle in so many places

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg give me your address i want you laid there blindfolded i enter your room tie you to the bed and use you for my pleasure and dont ever say one word all the time im there and then leave when finished with you and leave you tied to your bed xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you like!! X

By *leasure Inc.Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Someone sneaking in while you’re asleep, tying your arms and legs, and then waking you with the most incredible oral imaginable, the shock and excitement pump the adrenaline so fast around your body, heart beating out of your chest you cum so quickly, as if unexpected, a roar of ecstasy escapes your lips, you don’t know whether to be excited or terrified, confused pleasure hits every sense as his tongue eager.. yet teasingly encircles your clit, he urgently eats every soaking wet inch of your now throbbing pussy, urging you to cum all over is face, brings you to the point of climax that slides his hard throbbing clock deep inside... slowly, teasing you inch by inch, you feel the rush of the most incredible, uncontrollable pleasure shoot through you, deeper, harder, losing breath to intensive groans, pumping faster, you’re cuming, but he doesn’t stop, his hand fits perfectly, you feel the grip start to tighten around your next, you feel him throbbing inside you, the grip gets tighter the Rhythm more urgently as you both climb! Then he tightens his grip one last time as he explodes inside you, you feel the cum rush engulfing his cock amidst the final cry of orgasmic song leaves your lips. Then you both lay there, panting, regathering mortal thoughts of shock, but total satisfaction.

Sorry brains in over drive today "

hi,who told you about me, practice makes perfect as the teacher told me

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

"Someone sneaking in while you’re asleep, tying your arms and legs, and then waking you with the most incredible oral imaginable, the shock and excitement pump the adrenaline so fast around your body, heart beating out of your chest you cum so quickly, as if unexpected, a roar of ecstasy escapes your lips, you don’t know whether to be excited or terrified, confused pleasure hits every sense as his tongue eager.. myet teasingly encircles your clit, he urgently eats every soaking wet inch of your now throbbing pussy, urging you to cum all over is face, brings you to the point of climax that slides his hard throbbing clock deep inside... slowly, teasing you inch by inch, you feel the rush of the most incredible, uncontrollable pleasure shoot through you, deeper, harder, losing breath to intensive groans, pumping faster, you’re cuming, but he doesn’t stop, his hand fits perfectly, you feel the grip start to tighten around your next, you feel him throbbing inside you, the grip gets tighter the Rhythm more urgently as you both climb! Then he tightens his grip one last time as he explodes inside you, you feel the cum rush engulfing his cock amidst the final cry of orgasmic song leaves your lips. Then you both lay there, panting, regathering mortal thoughts of shock, but total satisfaction.

Sorry brains in over drive today "

» Add a new message to this topic