FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else loves anal? Finally tried it with very sexy lady the other day and wow was awesome!! I have to do it again. Ladies who enjoys it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

P.s

well basically she’d been out with her mates and talking about anal. Came home and said “you don’t wanna do that do you” I said of course I do but you always say no. Next thing I know we’re upstairs naked, she’s sucking my cock before she bends over and tells me to fuck her arse. I’m rock hard and dripping in precum. Push slowly against her hole edging my way in. She let out a gasp when I get inside her. Go at it slowly to begin with rubbing her clit, build up speed going harder before she’s screaming for me to go even harder. Both came ridiculously hard and watching it dribble out after had me fuck her again.

Update: met the same girl again. Went to her place and after some deep doggy she told me she’d been craving anal again.... needless to say I happily obliged. Lubed up my throbbing cock and got the same gasp from her as I pushed my way inside her ridiculously tight arse. She screamed so loud and asked me to go as deep as I could.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive never tried it, all girls i meet dont like it. Really wanna try it though.

It’s as good as I imagined plus feels extra dirty

» Add a new message to this topic