FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Introducing my husband to my new FB

Introducing my husband to my new FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After an amazing couple of meets with my new friend I decided it was time to introduce him to my husband... We arrived at the house filled with anticipation and a few nerves. The excitement was bursting out of me, I couldn't wait to get these two together. Crossing the threshold I kissed P on the lips and introduced him to S a naughty smile on my face. A drink in the sitting room and all of us relaxed I excused myself up to the familiar bedroom to prepare myself for them. Pulling on my stockings I strained to hear them talking but could hear nothing. The blue corset fit snugly and my tits spilled out slightly at the top. Pulling the lace robe over my shoulders and slipping back into my favorite black heels I called down to the guys feeling the butterfly in my stomach head south to my pussy....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You lucky fucker mmmmm

By *enedictmkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

They climbed the stairs watching me, both with huge smiles on thier faces. 'Wow' exclaimed P and I think I actually blushed. 'I picked this out just for you' I said backing into the bedroom. His hands slid around to my arse and he pressed up hard against me kissing me deeply, his tongue warm in my mouth. I closed my eyes and took in a breath every sense heighten. I opened my eyes and saw my husband just behind him watching, a gentle reassuring smile on his face. I started to unbutton ps shirt kissing his chest. My breathing short and shallow my breath catching. His hands were warm and slid up to my shoulders slipping off my robe. My husband sat back on the bed I could see him rubbing his cock through his trousers. Fuck I loved this. Ps lips moved down to my enormous cleavage and his finger ran around the edge of the corset. I could feel how wet I was becoming from the anticipation of what was about to happen and I was torn between ripping his shirt off and prolonging every single little movement. Kneeling down I unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers over his hips his hard cock upright and rock hard waiting for my tongue. Mmmmmm I licked the tip and slid my we tongue down to his balls and back again. Looking up at that familiar expression on his face before turning back and taking his whole cock into my mouth. My husband was now stroking his own bare cock watching me pleasure my other man. Walking me back I laid on the bed a few inches from my husband who turned slightly for a better view. P lowered himself over me kissing and stroking me. I needed him inside me but I knew I had to wait....

"You lucky fucker mmmmm"

Who is ?

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Dont stop very good

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

So soo hot

Keep going!, love the way you write

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *damw2Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Great. I’d Love to read more of this

Great start

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

We actually had a mini argument about who was the most turned on whilst reading this.....

Loving this, more please!

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

More more more

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Just fantastic

His hands ran over the top of my stockings while his lips and tongue trailed across the edge of my corset. My eyes closed, my heart pounding against my rib cage. We rolled onto our sides kissed again deeply each taking on the other. His hand ran up my bodice to the top of my corset and he popped open the few few fasteners - my breasts spilling out into his eager hands. Bending his head he drew a hard nipple into his mouth sucking with just the right amount of pressure that sent a bolt of electricity down to my pussy and I gasped with pleasure. He pulled back and stood to shrug his shirt off and Jean down. As he reached to step out of them I glanced over to my husband who was looking down at me still stroking his cock, a serious intense look on his face. I pushed myself further back on the bed as my lover brought himself back to me his lips straight back to mine. He hand pulling open the rest of my corset and discarding it to the floor. Our chests pressed together as our kisses became more urgent and I was beginning to get that familiar ache between my legs. His fingers searched me out and slid into my pussy with ease. He groaned and began to slowly finger fuck my sopping wet pussy. I bent my leg back ensuring my husband had the best view he could and let out a huge sigh. I felt another hand tentatively slide over my arse and I finger running lightly down the crease until he cupped my arse. 'I thought you were just watching' I said looking back and smiling at my husband who smiled back. Moving down the bed. My lover pushed back my legs and ran his tongue over the creases in my groin and up towards my clit. His fingers still inside me - pushing in deeper - his tongue explored my pussy with increasing pressure. I was so wet you could hear its response to his fingers. My arm slung back behind my head and my husband reached for my hand. Fuck I loved this. My two men together both intent on making me as turned on as possible. His fingers probed harder and his tongue felt amazing I knew I'd cum on his face and my husband squeezed my hand....

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Superb stuff

Just, WOW!

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

Loving it.

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmmmm

Such an intense orgasm left me momentarily motionless, gasping, clenching the sheets. My face was burning and the ache in my pussy had increased. I needed fucking I needed to feel him slide into me. My eyes opened and my lovers hard cock was over my face - inches away. I reached for it and stroked as I brought it down to my lips. Wetting my mouth I put that delicious cock back back into my mouth and sucked hard looking up at him. I felt my husbands hand on my legs - lightly running upwards towards my still pulsating pussy. He slid over the bed kneeling next to P his cock upright awaiting my attention. I reached up and wrapped my hand around it pulling back slowly. Flipping myself over I played with both cocks with my hands seeing both of them knelt above me an expressions on thier faces that told me they were having a fantastic time. Getting closer I drew my husbands cock deep into my mouth and sucked the familiar firmness greedily. I drew back and licked precum from the tip swollowing it down. I turned to my lover and took his cock into my mouth, loving his gasps, my hands still around the base of both of my cocks. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Sucking these men together was such an amazing experience I could hardly stand it. Switching from one to the other a hand on the back on my head my hair swaying I was in heaven. I was aware of Ps opening a condom above me. I slide it over him and ask him to lay back on the bed. Straddling him I hold onto my husband to steady me his eyes lowered to watch me fuck my lover....

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Can not wait for the rest

Sliding slowly onto his cock my husband and my lover gasped in unison. The throbbing inside me grabbed him as he pushed his cock deep inside me. At last. It felt fucking amazing. My hips started swaying fucking him deeper and deeper into my pussy. With his hands on my hips he raised me slightly and thrust upwards fast and hard making me scream with pleasure. I didn't know what to do with my upper body. I couldn't place myself. Eventually I leaned forward my tits pushed into his face his tongue protruding searching out my hard nipples. I husband raised up and stood next to me his cock in my face. He pushed it toward me and I opened my mouth and took him in sucking and fucking in sync. What an amazing feeling. I felt like every nerve in my body was awake and fizzing. I slowed and brought my leg back over him settling myself onto my knees - neither men in my life ever of vision. I felt hands part my cheeks and a cock rubbing down and pushing into me - like a stab. Hard and deep. I let out a howl as the cock started to fuck me hard and sharp. P knelt next to me smiling and I realized while opening my mouth to suck his cock it was my husband fucking me hard....

By *aycamCouple  over a year ago

Killeen

OMG...keep going! Great story.

Brings back a lot of memories!!

» Add a new message to this topic