FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Knock Knock...

Knock Knock...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Leave the front door unlocked.

Now, walk to the kitchen. Bend over your kitchen table, pull your wet, little knickers down your thighs, spread your legs, close your eyes and start to play.

You'll hear the door close behind me, then footsteps as I walk in.

Feel my presence behind you, looking at you, open, playing and waiting.

Will it be a hand you feel first, slowly stroking your back, or sliding between your thighs to carress your moistening, eager, swollen little pussy?

Or perhaps a kiss,? My warm breath on your skin as I work my way along your legs, teasing you slowly before finally tasting your pussy until your moaning, breathless and begging for more.

Scoop your breasts from your top so they press against the smooth, cold wood, my tongue flicking slowly through you, each stroke making you wetter as your pussy swells open and your clit begins to ache.

Your knickers, abandoned at your thighs as you raise your ass up higher, my tongue swirling over it.

Then, my cock slips inside you. Hard, hot, smooth, pulsing, filling you up to bursting.

Long, slow, deep strokes moving inside you.

Each thrust filling you more, fucking you relentlessly. Taking every pleasure from your moist, hot, tight little pussy, again and again and again.

I can feel you cumming now, tightening around my thick smooth shaft, juices flowing down your thighs as I press ever deeper.

Turning you around, for the first time, you can hardly stand and I push you to your knees. My tool, slick with your juices presses against your pouting, sensual lips. You open your mouth to receive me and I slip inside as I cum.

Spurting thick, silky liquid over your tongue, it drips from your lips, running down your body, splashing over your hard pink nipples.

No names, no conversation,

And when I leave you will be dripping with me, and your wet knickers will be in my pocket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me pink very horny mmmm

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Very horny ... I once had a friend who would leave her door ajar for me ... the first time she was playing with herself in bed with a blindfold on - I had to tip-toe up the strange stairs, find the right bedroom, find her waiting for me to pleasure her... so strange to then have breakfast together!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That does sound fun. It's a fantasy of mine too, that I'm hoping to have come true, in the new year. My number one resolution

» Add a new message to this topic