FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another married friend

Another married friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erald1231 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

So this is how my next experience started. I was amazed whenever she sat across from me whenever she came to see her mate...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Newcastle

She was 5 ft 6 inches blonde with a bubbly personality pert tits but sexy ass which swayed left to right when she walked by in her high heel's so my next thought was how would I have her

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please

Newcastle

So started doing some homework or in simple terms started to know things enquired about her to her friend . I asked her friend to introduce her which she did . Her name was Sam . she was into arranging all night outs for teams as well . one day out of the blue she asked me do you not go out like others I said I do but with my gang of friends . she thought apparently I was like most Asian men who don't drink. I said no so she said well her team mates were going out that Friday and I was invited. The thought of clubbing with her made my cock twich.. I already had a reputation among my friends after fucking my team mate..

Newcastle

Her friend slowly gave me the hint that she might be interested in me but I didn't believe in her so I said to her I don't believe till she started at least flirting ... The next day I saw dress attractive little clevage and little dress which was tight.. As she was passing me her hand brushed my legs a hint but to be cool I just didn't show too much attention just to increase her frustration

Newcastle

So as the sexual tension increased between us and the tease started to intensifying. So during my break I was climbing down the stairs to go to the canteen . I had to pass through the ladies toilets .As I was passing by I had some one pull my arm . I saw Sam standing near by holding my hand and her other hand inside her legging . She was fingering her pussy to tease . the idea of getting seen by collogues made her wet I guess and my cock hard . I pushed her other hand to hold my cock . Soon we saw a lass coming so she took her hand out made me suck her pussy juice and quickly gave me a kiss in the lips and left . God her pussy tasted so nice...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant can’t wait for more

More please

Newcastle

So when I came back from break I found a paper in my desk with Sam's no and small envelope . there was a note in the paper reading . do not open it in public take it to the toilet. Well you guys will know what was inside the envelope since my break was finished I had to wait for at least fifteen minutes before I rush to the toilet.In the mean time I started setting Sam saying how tasty her pussy was . she sent me a note saying she wanted the envelope back . she said how she felt my bulge in my pants and never had a black cock inside her.

Newcastle

Within few minutes she sent me a message from her desk this was a picture . under caption saying I haven't got my thong with her well trimmed blonde pussy. She also sent a text to go immediately to the bathroom and open the envelope as she can't wait longer . so I rushed to the bathroom and opened the envelope to find her panties by this time it was half dry but still the fresh scent of her pussy juice was there soon I received a text saying wank your cock for me and cum on my panties and some more pics were sent to me . She also asked me to return the envelope to me back one of the pics showed her pussy filled with a dildo . soon I was wanking my cock after some heavy wanks I came very hard I came so much the panty was now mixed with both of our juices

Newcastle

Soon I wrapped her panties and out it in her envelope gave it to her. As I went to sit in my desk I got a pic message . she had slipped the cum filled panty back.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Cool

Interesting

Newcastle

So here is a married lass sitting with my cum filled panty before I have fucked her . At the second break of our shift she came down to see me and tell me how tasty it was . I told her we could have a quickie before I send her back home

More

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Newcastle

So I sent a note to meet her in a discreet place over looking the Tyne where I could fuck her . The hour to meet her went on as if it was ages . Once finished I rushed to go to the place . she was there five minutes after me . once I saw her come out of the car she ran towards me . we were kissing and trying to get off our clothes she was pulling my cock wanking it and I pulled her leggings down exposing her pussy I was fingering her already wet cunt .. I was biting her nipples squeezing them she was mourning load . we didn't care if any one saw us....

Boring

Newcastle

So after fucking for long . I was about to burst I was going to pull out

Newcastle

She pulled me more closer ,saying cum inside me . so the pumping got harder and the mourning was intense . as I came buckets inside her willing pussy. I pulled my cock out and her pussy was dripping . I put my cock in her mouth which she was slurring . then we shared a passionate kiss . as she said I wanna baby of you.

Newcastle

We both kissed each other as we left as I reached home I was still horny . so I called her to see if her hubby was in. She said he was in but she wanted me to come back I said your hubby was there , she said I have told him off the story what was going on , he would be around but you can come . They wanted a baby and was on artificial insemination but didn't work.

» Add a new message to this topic