FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late night in the Oriface

Late night in the Oriface

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened a long time ago, Summertime 2006 I think. Completely true, except for the names for obvious reasons. This is still one of my favourite work based moments.

I’d been working at this company for about 2 years. Not long after I started, they recruited a new HR lady, Gemma. We clicked from day one, she was very friendly, outgoing and energetic. She was about 36 and I, about 20 when we first met.

Looks wise, she had quite short brown hair, was about 5’6 with a beautiful slim sexy body. She was married and her husband actually worked nearby.

Often I would hear her talk down to him on the phone. We sat diagonally opposite each other so I could hear their conversations well, but it wasn’t like she tried to hide her lack of enjoyment in her marriage.

I wasn’t single either. A girlfriend of about a year that I lived with. We weren’t a perfect match either when I look back.

I remember that Gemma’s conversations with me turned to a sexual nature when she came back from Ann Summers one Friday lunchtime with some lingerie. The other two guys in the office weren’t around and she brazenly showed me what she’d bought. She loved suspenders (and so do I) and this gave me a huge hard on.

I joked that her husband was in for a good time at the weekend but she said it wasn’t for him. She went on to tell me that she was going to Manchester to spend the weekend with a family friend, Steve. She described Steve as a big larger than life character, very well off and with a nice big house and expensive boys toys.

I was quite shocked by this to be honest. Sure I thought of Gemma sexually but I wasn’t sure where I stood on marital affairs at that time.

The weekend passed and on Monday I just came out and asked her how the weekend went. She told me with a filthy smile that it was amazing and then went into great detail about how many times she got fucked and how big his cock was.

Wow. I just didn’t know what to think. It made me horny but still a bit shocked. Over the next few months she grew more and more flirtatious. She would call me over to her desk and show me sexy outfits on websites that she was thinking of getting.

I also remember one lunchtime that we went to the pub, she told me about further meetings she’d had either Steve and said “If only I could find someone like him closer to home”.

I don’t know how I didn’t catch on that she was talking about me at the time, I’m quite naive though and still am really.

Anyway, we shared an office with a temp called John who was extremely popular in the office and with the ladies. I was sure Gemma fancied him too. It was his final month of employment so he planned a leaving do. It was drinks and games in the boardroom on a Friday night. Gemma turned up looking amazing. Tight jeans and a white almost see through blouse. It was an amazing night, everyone was getting very tipsy.

We all made plans to move onto a pub, but there was plenty of tidying up to do first.

Gemma asked me to help her carry some bottles into the kitchen which I did. It was just the two of us there when she took a rare moment alone to grab my attention just as I was about to go back to the boardroom. She said “Do me favour, go into our office and put the snig on the door and wait for my knock”. Our office had a number lock but you could lock it from the inside with the snig.

I duly obliged and went into the office. The boardroom was still full of people and that was adjacent to the office room.

I waited inside patiently, heart racing. I didn’t really know what to do or think. Then the knock came. I walked over and opened the door. Sure enough it was Gemma. She came in and closed the door quickly pushing me backwards at the same time.

I remember we walked to my desk and she came close and looked me in the eye, whilst biting her lip. She started undoing my pants whilst kissing me and asked me what I thought was going to happen next. I don’t know what I said but before I could think of anything she was on her knees sucking my rock hard cock.

Now, the BJ wasn’t actually that good. But now when I think about it, this makes it even better. I reloaded that she never gave them to her husband as she didn’t like it and so didn’t really know what she was doing. I grabbed her head and started making her suck me deeper.

Suddenly I heard the entry number being put in the door keypad. I panicked, but she didn’t. I was so confused, we would be in big trouble and she had more to lose than me really but she kept sucking, looking up at me the whole time.

Then the door jammed. Gemma had put the snig back on. I could hear a group of people trying to get in and knocking whilst shouting out me names. We had to be so quiet. After about 5 minutes they went away, off to the pub. I know they knew we were in there and more than likely what was going on, but they had no proof.

I pulled my cock out of Gemma’s mouth and pull her up to me. I started to undress her whilst she took off the rest of my clothes. Her body was as amazing as I imagined. Just a few stretch marks from having kids, which she hated but she still looked amazing to me. I pulled down her knickers and saw she was actually quite hairy but that was fine too.

So there we were completely naked in front of my desk. I thought I was dreaming. We continued touching and kissing, I felt her soaking wet pussy with my fingers and I mean soaking wet! I turned her around and bent her over my desk and slid inside with my cock. She gasped and moaned loudly. I couldn’t believe how loud she was moaning. Anyone could come back at any minute. I fucked her as hard as I could bareback, eventually shooting my load deep inside her. She cleaned herself up and said “You’re quite gifted aren’t you!” I didn’t know whether she meant my technique or my cock. I think it was my cock. I’m not hung like a horse but it’s nice enough and must be bigger than her husbands.

She wasn’t done with me yet. After fucking again, this time over her desk. We went to the Boardroom!

Tip-toeing out, starkers, I thought for sure we’d get caught but thankfully there wasn’t anybody around.

I suggested we do it over the Boardroom table but she told me I’d have to be more forward than that. So I led her to it and bent her over it and pounded her again. My balls were getting empty, but my enthusiam wasn’t. I realized I’d actually wanted this for so long.

After the boardroom table she sat me down on the sofa and climbed on top of me. She slid my cock inside her and what happened next still shocks me to this day. She rode me within an inch of her life. As a former gymnast she had bags of stamina and she screamed the building down. Not only that but her cum was pouring out of her and all over the sofa. She begged me to keep going but she was doing all the work. I could see it all over her thighs and mine. She was nearly crying with ecstasy as I sucked on her tits and started to thrust up into her. My cock was aching with all the fucking but I managed to explode one more time inside her and she climbed off and lay on the floor. The sight of the HR managers naked cum covered body laying on the floor was a sight I will never forget.

We cleaned ourselves up and she went off to meet her husband who was on a night out with work and I went off to meet my gf in the pub down the road.

The following Monday it was quite awkward. Eventually she broke the ice and asked me she had made things awkward but I said no. She said she’d like to do it again sometime and I said I would too, but we never did. I moved onto a couple of other girls in the office and those are stories for another day.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

Gteat story, please write more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, I've got plenty more stories to share