FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Human Barbie Doll

Human Barbie Doll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve often thought about the idea of finding somebody who’d be willing to be a Barbie doll. And by that I don’t mean dressing or looking like a doll, more behaviour based, ie completely passive, allowing herself to be placed and put in positions. Obviously limitations and safety agreed on before hand, but then into the role straight away for the encounter...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I have zlwayscwanted to be a Barbie doll.in every sense of the word.but I also love to be dressed like one too given no options

I’ve had a fair bit of interest with this scenario with a meet or two on the cards. I’d like to talk to any other interested female parties too.

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

This is exactly what Inwould adore, as a kinky Dom with women, now I am exploring my sub side the idea of being controlled totally is so hot to me, obedient and compliant at all times and ready to serve sir wherever and whenever he requires?

My limits would eventually be his/her limits! Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bimbofication is amazing, I would love to find someone to become one including surgery etc...

It’s interesting that the subject has such an appeal for the TV/TS community. Unfortunately my need as a straight guy is for females to work. If I ever change my orientation you guys will be the first to know

Of course I respect your perspectives here...but I’m more interested in a female who just wants to duck out of normal lif for a bit and behave in the ultimate submissive manor....with no surgery required

» Add a new message to this topic