FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spur of the moment.....

Spur of the moment.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p for anything couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

preston

Thinking about you catching the eye of a tall dark handsome stranger. As you go to the bar he comes over and starts flirting with you and complimenting you.

He comments on how sexy you look. As you check him out you can’t help but notice the growing bulge in his trousers.

He catches you staring and asks if you like what you see.

Shocked that you have been caught staring you don’t know what to say so you smile and blush.

He seizes his chance, he grabs your hand and pulls it on to his crotch, you can’t help but give it a squeeze and stroke.

He tells you that he wants you right now, his cock in you and filling your tight wet Pussy with his huge cock and filling you with his hot sticky cum.

He holds your hand again and leads you into the gents toilet. He doesn’t even bother to check if there is anybody in there or not.

He leads you into a cubicle, ahuts and locks the door and looks into your incredible eyes.

He pins your arms up above your head and you start kissing, he kisses your lips and your neck as he presses his huge cock against you. He slowly releases your hands and you bothstart to grope each other.

You are fumbling with his buttons and belt and he is sliding your jeans and knickers down past your bum.

You manage to get into his trousers and pull down his boxers. You grab hold of his now fully erect, hard throbbing cock, you try to wrap your hands around it but it’s too big!!

He pushes his fingers against your wet pussy and can’t believe how wet you are! You are still kissing each other like wild animals. You start to wank his hard thick long juicy cock as he slides 2 fingers into you! He starts slowly and gradually gets faster and faster, you react to what he is doing to you and you starts wanking him harder and faster!

He turns you around and bends you over, you brace yourself as you think he is going to slide his cock in you.

You feel him slide apart your ass cheeks and starts to kiss, lick, suck and caress your tight, soaking pussy and tight juicy asshole. He pulls your bum into his face, you are moaning and groaning , totally lost in the moment.

You start to cum and shudder and shake as his mouth , tongue and lips touch you in all the right places.

You can’t take any more, you pull him up by the xollar of his shirt and kiss him as you taste your own juices. As you pull him in you can feel his warm cock rubbing against your timgling, soaking pussy.

You take his big white juicy cock in your hands and bring him back to his biggest hardest juiciest best.

You squat down and start to suck his big juicy balls as you rub your hand up and down his impressive shaft. Your kiss your way up to the head of his cock, the tip already glistening with pre-cum.

You open your mouth and wrap your lips around his cock. He lets out a moan as he feels your warm and wet mouth around his head.

You start to work both of your hands up and down his thick length sucking him harder, faster and trying to get his cock deeper in your mouth and throat.

He places his hands on the back if your head and starts to dictate how fast and hard you suck his cock.

You feel him start to throb in your mouth, you stop sucking his cock and stand up.

You smile cheekily and greedily at him.

He pics you up, pushes you against the cubicle door and thrusts his big juick cock deep inside you. You moan and dig your nails into his back, gripping on to his shirt as he starts to fuck you, filling your tight cunt with his cock, with each thrust he gets closer to cumming, as do you. He is thrusting hard and fast, fucking you deep.

You hold onto his shirt even tighter as you feel him fire load after load of hot cum deep inside you!

You moan as you cum, your body quivering as you cum, you feel his impressive cock slide out of you and let out a gasp as it does.

You both stand there rest your head on each others as you catch your breath!

He pulls up his pants and you pull up your jeans. You start to straighten up your hair as he straightens his shirt.

He leans in and kisses you, tells you that was incredible.

He opens the cubicle door and leads you out of the gents. As you both go back to your friends he says, i hope to see you in here again someday, he winks at you and you go your seperate ways.

When you get home, you climb on top of me, and ride my face as you tell me all about your incredible experience, you cum and gush all over me as i taste his cum and yours.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the hottest thing I’ve ever read!!

I’d love to help you with this fantasy!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic