FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy/meet request

Fantasy/meet request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are currently looking for a single male to meet us for Miss’ fantasy.

I (Miss) would like a cock (bigger the better) to use how she wants. I would like to be in total control. Playing with it, sucking it, rubbing it against my boobs and my clit, grinding against it and in between my pussy lips. We are a couple that enjoys soft play with others (what we mean is no full penetration/fucking) and that is what we’re on fab for. But at this meet there is a chance Miss might ease a big cock into her pussy to feel the length of it inside her. But it would be down to her to do this. Love to make cocks cum in other ways instead of just sex.

Looking for ages 20-35. Big cocks. Respectful non pushy gentleman who like to be teased. Socialable and easy to get along with. Also must be discrete! Must be around Yorkshire area unless willing to travel.

Mail or comment if interested

If you’re looking for a fuck then please don’t message. We’re more about having fun doing foreplay and teasing we understand this is not for everyone.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

But at this meet there is a chance Miss might ease a big cock into her pussy to feel the length of it inside her

Either she will or she won't, you need to make your minds up, it's only fair to potential meets.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Why, it's their meet, it's their game, it's up to them what they might or might not do.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would have thought you would have a que of guys looking to meet you. I luv a lady in charge mmmm

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why, it's their meet, it's their game, it's up to them what they might or might not do. "

And it concerns the potential 3rd person as well. Or doesn't that matter. Just another example of selfish couples. Put limits on what you are prepared to do OP.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But at this meet there is a chance Miss might ease a big cock into her pussy to feel the length of it inside her

Either she will or she won't, you need to make your minds up, it's only fair to potential meets. "

Don’t need to make mind up now at all. All depends on how the meet goes, how much trust and mutual attraction there is, whether we feel comfortable at that moment to do that as it will have been the furthest we’ve gone on here as soft fun is all we have done.

No offence but why comment if this post is not revelant to you. You’re not a single male and you can’t speak on behalf of all single males..

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Why, it's their meet, it's their game, it's up to them what they might or might not do.

And it concerns the potential 3rd person as well. Or doesn't that matter. Just another example of selfish couples. Put limits on what you are prepared to do OP. "

And it's idiots like you that expect couples to move their limits to suit others, and call couples selfish who don't offer full sex, thank heavens for the block button, suspect you are a single male posing as a fem.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But at this meet there is a chance Miss might ease a big cock into her pussy to feel the length of it inside her

Either she will or she won't, you need to make your minds up, it's only fair to potential meets. "

why is it. if the girl does not need it on the night it is up to her.the profile shes that the OP is NOT A TIME WASTING DREAM .good luck with it. think you would be better finding somone at a swingers club to many time wasters on this shit

» Add a new message to this topic