FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucked my 1st cock

Sucked my 1st cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litherz OP   Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

I finally did it! Feel free to read and comment (this is 100% true).

I had been searching for ages, chatting to various guys trying to find one I thought was best placed to help me live out my fantasy.

His name was Alan quite a bit older than me, lots of bi experience and a big fat cock lol. We chatted for a few weeks and finally agreed to meet. He was keen to meet as he had never met a bi virgin before. He enjoyed taking control and that was fine with me as it fitted in with my fantasy too.

I ring the buzzer and the door opens my heart starts to pound as I walk up the stairs to his flat. I get there and the door was open as agreed. I go inside and Alan is waiting in the front room of the flat, leave your clothes in the back bedroom and come in here Alan calls out.

I strip as agreed and walk into his front room, my cock already hard in anticipation. Alan is standing in the middle of the room in shorts and a t-shirt. He smiles and says glad to see you didn’t bottle it. He is taller than his pics show and ticker set but this doesn’t bother me I’m just waiting to hear his next words...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldhamlad92Man  over a year ago

oldham

nice carry on x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Good start . Please carry on

Tamworth

He calls me over to him and places my hand on his cock over his shorts. I can feel it’s already getting hard. Bloody hell it feels huge I think. I mean I knew it was big from the pics but shit this was something else. I instinctively start to stroke it through his shorts, him smiling and asking me if I am enjoying myself. I say yeah and he laughs.

Get my cock out he tells me, I reach my hand I side his shorts and pull them down. Out pops this cock that was even bigger than it felt along with some pretty hefty balls too. Keep stroking it he tells me, I just follow his instructions and start stoking this monster cock. It feels strange in my hand but so horny at the same time. My own cock is still rock hard as I’m stroking his.

You’re pretty good at this he says, sure you’ve never done this before. I just shake my head and keep stroking him. He laughs and says ok you gonna suck it then? I think I must have gone bright red at this point and didn’t know what to say. C’mon we both know that’s why you’re here he said to me. I know was all I could say which was greeted with another grin from him. Get down on your knees he said to me, I found myself automatically dropping down to my knees, his big fat cock now inches from my face...

and? dont stop

Tamworth

Open your mouth he instructed as I did he just slipped the head of his cock in and that was it I had a chick in my mouth for the 1st time.

Holy shit was all I could think I’ve actually got a cock in my mouth. He pushed it further in until I was gagging on it hitting the back of my throat. How’s that feel he asked me knowing full well I couldn’t say anything with my mouthful. I managed a muffled mmmm which was met with laughter. Look up at me he ordered, I moved my head up and looked up at him, his cock deep in my mouth. Oh yeah look at you he said. Mouthful of cock on your knees you naughty boy. Next thing I know his hands are on the side of my head and he starts fucking my mouth!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Nice

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mmmm really hot

Loving it . More please

I’d love to do this never done it before sounds like so much fun and that’s what it’s all about please continue

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

Great

Tamworth

He starts thrusting his monster of a cock in and out of my mouth each time making me gag more and more. A mix of saliva and precum now covering his cock and running out of my mouth. He pulls his cock out and I’m glad of the breather lol. Get to work on my balls boy he commanded I repositioned to where I could get at least one of them in my mouth (they were also fairly large) as his cock was now resting on my face still covered in that slippery mix. I sucked one and then the other of his nuts just feeling the weight of that cock across my face. You are a dirty fucker he laughed, now get back to sucking my cock! Before I could even say anything his cock was back at my lips and my mouth was taking it in. You’re a fucking pro cock sucker now he laughed, I was so horny my cock was aching as it throbbed

Fantastic!

belfast

coventry

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Mmm sounds amazing!

Nice story made me a little horny

Mmmmm yes

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

These threads should come with pics lol....

Hot x

Great story mate, weve all been there..

Hhhhhmmmmm nice

"These threads should come with pics lol...."
fuck yes that's a great idea

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Tamworth

I started to suck that cock again, now more relaxed and free of my initial hang ups it was really surreal. I never thought I would do it and actually realising my fantasy was amazing.

Looking down at my cock practically bursting to cum Alan barks out another order, start stoking that pathetic cock of yours boy. I mean my cock is nowhere near the size of his but at a modest 6” I dont think it’s pathetic lol. Still being spoken to like this was even more of a turn on. I reach down with my hand and start stroking myself. I was right in the edge of cumming I could barely stroke it. Yeah, that’s it Alan said stroke that cock while you’re sucking on my meat boy. I was stroking and stopping every 30 seconds to stop myself cumming it was unreal I was so on the edge i had never felt like this before.

Think I'd like to meet Alan

Bookmarked for more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Loving this story

coventry

Mmm keep going

Hhhhmmmm great story

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

There really is no substitution for the feel (girth and weight) of a nice, big, thick cock...the smell and of course the taste, especially when his pre cum begins to leak. i really enjoy the nasty, submissive feeling i get from having to work so hard to take it all down my throat too.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

i get incredibly turned on from being verbally degraded while being mouth fucked. By Dom's/Domme's, but i must confess an experienced, hung Dom will bring the filthy slut in me out every time.

belfast

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Mine was at school. A lad called jake was rubbing the cock of another boy through his school trousers in the Chemistry lesson and I spotted it. It made me so hard seeing his cock twitching through the material. Next lesson I sat next to Jake with a massive hard on and it wasn't long before he noticed and started to rub my cock. Nex thing I know Jake and I are having a sort of "he sucks my cock" relationship for about 2 years. Anyway, during the summer holidays one year I persuaded Jake to come over to my house . He caught the bus from the neighbouring village, Winslow and travelled to my house. We were soon in the bedroom and in no time at all playing with each others cocks. I was cut but he was still uncircumcised. He began expertly sucking eagerly on my cock as he'd done so many times before in the school toilets. I couldn't hold on for very long and soon spunked right in his face. I felt guilty as it was always him sucking me so decided today was the day to return the favour. Gently I pulled back his foreskin and licked around the head. This was the very first time I'd tasted cock in my mouth and wasn't unpleasantly surprised. I slowly wanked his cock while sucking and licking the head and seeing how far I could take it in my mouth. Soon I could feel him tense up and his cock began to pulsate. His spunk, warm in my mouth shot to the back of my throat but I managed to take it all in. AS he withdrew his cock I squeezed it to drain out every last drop of spunk into my mouth. Then without saying a word grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips towards mine. We kissed passionately and the warm spunk flowed between out lips and dripped down onto our young hairless chests and stomachs. I will never forget that day as my first introduction to the delights of cock sucking. Thank you Jake...If youre reading this now, you'll know who you are....aged 61/2 .

very nice

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

Love it??

"These threads should come with pics lol....fuck yes that's a great idea "

There used to be a site that was just that

Chat from anyone and everyone and if you fancied posting a pic you could and all could see it

Cant remember the name of it but it was ace x

» Add a new message to this topic