FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time cuckold advice ????

first time cuckold advice ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny Harry OP   Man  over a year ago

Deeside

Hi fabbers just wanted a bit of advice on the cuckold world I have got to know a couple who are into the cuck life style We have been chatting when I am in my motorhome on the site where they have a caravan I have not been involved in the cuck life before so any advice would be appreciated Cheer's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would suggest you talk to them about what they perceive this to be about that way you don’t upset things. It can range for a hotwife sharing scenario right up to the full humiliation type sex and lifestyle.

Meet face to face have a drink discuss everyone's expectations ,set up some simple rules and decide who's in charge you or wife and hubbies role

Start by establishing what they both enjoy. Discuss boundaries and respect each other's privacy.

There are many different perceptions of how cuckold scenarios work and each couple is likely to have different needs.

It is best to have a purely social meeting at a neutral venue before going on to the sexual phase. This will allow all of you to see if the physical and emotional chemistry is right for all concerned.

Take it slowly and enjoy

Any questions get in touch.

Deeside

Cheers guys I am meeting with them at the weekend to have a chat and discuss what scenario they are looking for so hopefully I will be able to write a few story's over the next couple of months and keep you up to date with my new cuckold experience take care guys harry

Suzie gets off on me watching her suck cock. Ive watched her having sex on occasion but she just loves the fact that she's turning someone on enough to cum in her mouth or on her face/tits while I'm watching. Can't resist joining in though lol.

One of her favourites is noisy cock slurping in the back while I drive, knowing I can't watch.

Motor home fun sounds like fun this weather.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

You will all love it somthing about a cuck relationship that is so horny for everyone involved.

The camper van sounds like a good option/twist to it too.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Happy to be that cock

Deeside

Hi fabbers I met up with Karen and Jon the cuck couple on Saturday to have a chat about what they were looking for omg k looked stunning in her red dress with thigh length boot's she is size 8 with a lovely pair of Boob's . j was laid back and it turns out he likes being humiliated while k acts like a total slut her words not mine we were in a small pub and it was empty the barman tony said that he was closing at 2.30 I took the drinks over and sat down opposite j+ k k kept on rubbing my leg under the table every time j tried to put his hand on ks leg she slapped him We chatted to for a couple of hours with k sat in the middle of me and j all the time she was rubbing my raging cock t behind the bar and was having a good time looking and rubbing his cock j said that he was going outside for the a smoke and I tried to my luck with a hand on ks leg anyone else want more?

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Hi fabbers I met up with Karen and Jon the cuck couple on Saturday to have a chat about what they were looking for omg k looked stunning in her red dress with thigh length boot's she is size 8 with a lovely pair of Boob's . j was laid back and it turns out he likes being humiliated while k acts like a total slut her words not mine we were in a small pub and it was empty the barman tony said that he was closing at 2.30 I took the drinks over and sat down opposite j+ k k kept on rubbing my leg under the table every time j tried to put his hand on ks leg she slapped him We chatted to for a couple of hours with k sat in the middle of me and j all the time she was rubbing my raging cock t behind the bar and was having a good time looking and rubbing his cock j said that he was going outside for the a smoke and I tried to my luck with a hand on ks leg anyone else want more? "

Please do carry on sounds like it was a good meet so far.

» Add a new message to this topic