FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Xmas party secret fun

Xmas party secret fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnerben OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

So about 5 years ago we went down the country to Carlow town on our work xmas party. About 15 of us went . The girls were all looking dolled up and hot in fairness and the lads were typical lads all horny .... anyway I had a long term girlfriend at the time so I wasn't pushed trying it on with anyone ...

towards the end of the night we got back to the hotel residence bar after the nightclub . One of the girls came over and sat next to me.... she was tall, slim, red hair from Donegal. I knew she had a boyfriend . She whispered to me her room number . I was taken aback at first then she leaned in and whispered do u want to fuck me ... and then walked off , I played it cool and waited a couple minutes before I followed so no one would cop what was happening .

I got to her room and knocked . I was horny as fuck and already had a semi just anticipating some fun .... she opened the door and invited me in. Then she said what about ur girlfriend ? And I replied what about ur boyfriend ?

With that I grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed . We started passionately kissing and pulling clothes off. I was sucking on her little tits and feeling her firm ass and body all over . She little pink pussy was bald and soaking wet with juices ... I started eating her out and the moans were making me rock hard . We then 69'd I was fingering and licking ur tight little wet pussy as she sucked on my throbbing cock and smooth balls. We fucked hard cowgirl, doggy, missionary , reverse cowgirl and finally I came all over ur tongue and she duly swallowed every drop .

She wasn't sharing a room so I left before her roommate returned . Neither of us told anyone at work and to this day I always give her a cheeky wink whenever people mention xmas parties ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Anymore to this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic