FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Open relationship for the lady

Open relationship for the lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love relationships where my partner could go of and sleep with anyone she wanted to, no limits as to what she may do, the thought excites me her doing this and coming home to me. I wouldn't want to meet anyone else just love the thought of my partner seeing someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iguy ls12Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I am working on my girlfriend to let a guy to watch us have sex and working on her to have sex with a very hung guy as I watch

Any ladies out there that would like a massage today

Why is it that ladies don't believe me

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It really is not that unusual. Lots of people live this kind of lifestyle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well from your opening thread you’ve jumped to asking if any ladies want a massage. Then looking at other threads you’ve started and commented on what you seem to want is all over the place. From being a sub, feet fetish, being pissed on to having a open relationship. First thing most do on here is look at a profile to see there interests and to see if they match what is written on the forums. A profile is what decides if a female will answer/contact someone.

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I love relationships where my partner could go of and sleep with anyone she wanted to, no limits as to what she may do, the thought excites me her doing this and coming home to me. I wouldn't want to meet anyone else just love the thought of my partner seeing someone "

We have an open relationship which works for us

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

"I love relationships where my partner could go of and sleep with anyone she wanted to, no limits as to what she may do, the thought excites me her doing this and coming home to me. I wouldn't want to meet anyone else just love the thought of my partner seeing someone "
hubby & I have this kind of relationship for over twenty years, works for us

» Add a new message to this topic