FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Next door neighbor

Next door neighbor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any1 got a fantasy of fucking one of there neighbors? I wud love to fuck mine as she’s a mature woman and recon she wud be filthy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rduncarnosMan  over a year ago

stoke on trent

fucked a woman across the road few years ago,saw her getting dressed 1 morning so made sure she knew i could see her,next day got a note posted thorough the door aslin me call round for a brew but never finished the brew haha,shame i moved she was mature sexy lady mite try 1 round street as there are a few id love get a taste of

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Moved in to my old place about 12 years ago saw a lady in back of me one morning wearing a button down shirt and looked like that was it.

Each of us lived on a acre or more so wasnt able to get a great view.

Over a year or so got to meet them. Definitely could feel some chemistry, eventually the girl I was living with got kicked out by me. This opened up the door and we would flirt like crazy when alone to the point when she would come over for a quickie.

I am sure a number of you have had the pleasure of a frustrated wife.

Awesome times but guilt and caution got the better of her and then I moved.

Still see her on occasion in a social setting amd feel the frustration between us.

Good times

Yep... I posted about this a few weeks ago... hearing her shout " daddy,fuck me harder" and a few other things was a turn on as i said in my post!

Since then we've heard them at it lots of times.. Sunday mornings are good!

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Was lucky to fuck one of the young girls that was living next door. Started when i took a parcel in for one of them and as we chatted when she came to collect it and said that one of the lights wasn't working and being an electrician i offered to look at it and arranged to pop in later to try and fix it. When i knocked later that afternoon she opened the door in a bathrobe just getting out the shower, one thing lead to another when she let the robe drop open showing a lovely pert pair of tits. Ended up fucking her quite a few times as she said she preferred old men as they took their time during sex making sure she was satisfied not just a hump and leave her frustrated, ended as she went to live in Portugal

I would love to fuck my neighbour I've heard them fucking a few times and she makes a lot of noise.shes about 38 5ft ish around a size 12 always wears a skirt and heels to work very sexy

By *unsters66Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

And then you woke up...

By *rnynhrdguyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Would love to fuck my neighbor she’s mid 50s good figure and loves sunbathing in the summer never had the feeling anything could happen but have wanked in her knickers a few times

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I'd love to fuck my next door neighbour, she's a bit posh and uptight and always has a camel toe. I want to fuck the rigidity out of her

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

I'd definitely lov to fuck my neighbour she has an amazing body x

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Would love to fuck my neighbor she’s mid 50s good figure and loves sunbathing in the summer never had the feeling anything could happen but have wanked in her knickers a few times "

Tell us more about how you got wanking in to her knickers

» Add a new message to this topic