FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story....

True story....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... last weekend me and Mrs MM find ourselves child free. This means its time to have some 1 on 1 fun!

Mrs MM loves it up the arse and anal has been a big part of our sexual relationship for years. She has the cutest and tightest little arse Ive ever had and it tastes great too!

However and until recently, bum fun has been for the Mrs only and not been done to me.

But over the last few weeks, Mrs MM has been playing more and more with my starfish. The feeling of her getting 2 fingers in deep whilst sucking me off is amazing!

We had been talking about taking things to the next level and Mrs MM suggested we try a bit of pegging. Well, the fingers had been fun and she really seemed keen so I agreed. Gulp!

We spent a few hours browsing the usual sex toy shopping sites and decided on a harness and smooth 5 inch dildo.

However and after the order had been placed, Mrs MM logged in and amended the order to be an 8 inch monster!

Anyhow, our child free Saturday finally arrives and its time for some fun.

Mrs MM starts by stripping me and putting a blindfold on me. She gets me on my hands and knees in the living room and tells me she is going to get herself ready and that I am not to move. So Im there, head down, arse up and waiting.

I hear her come back in the room about 10 mins later. She tells me she is wearing her favourite body stocking and her new strapon.

I feel her behind me and then her tounge on my arse. She is rimming me and it feels amazing. I feel her hands go between my legs and she is pulling on my hard cock whilst getting her tounge deep in to my arse. WOW!!!

After about 10 mins of this, she asks if I am ready? My hard cock is the only answer she needs.

I hear the lube being opened and she applies a generous about to my needy hole. 1 finger then another enter me and she makes sure I am nice and slippery.

She pulls her fingers out and applies lube to her fake cock. I feel the head touch my arse and she starts pushing in gently. It feels huge!!

I ask her if its the 5" dildo that we ordered together? She laughs and tells me no, she says if she has to take my 8 inch cock up her arse, its only fair that I get the same!

I cant argue with her logic and start to push back, helping her get her fake cock deeper in to my body. I feel myself open up and we press together util her belly is touching my butt and she is all the way in. She lets me catch my breath and then starts to pull out. She gets nearly all the way out and then starts pushing back in. She starts slowly fucking me and it feels amazing! I tell her she can go faster and she laughs. She tells me she knew I would love her fucking me and she was right!

She speeds up util she is really ramming me. My head is swimming with the intense feeling of her 8 inch cock pounding in to me.

She reaches around and starts pulling on my hard cock whilst fucking me. I tell her it feels amazing and that I wont be lasting much longer. She speeds up and Im moaning in pure pleasure.

And then Im cumming. Cumming like a fucking fountain!! Ive never cum so hard or so much in my entire life. I feel like Im going to pass out!

I collapse on to the floor in to a puddle on my own cum with Mrs MM on top and and still in me. We are both panting hard after the exertion.

We lie like that for a moment and Mrs MM tells me I can take off my blindfold.

I take off the blindfold and open my eyes....

I look over to sofa and there are Mrs MMs two best friends!

They are both naked and one of them has been filming the entire event!

They give me a round of applause and tell me I took Mrs MMs cock like a champion.

I feel completely embarrassed and blush over my entire body. I tell Mrs MM that I dont think this is very fair but she then reminds me that pretty much all of our friends have seen me fuck her arse many times and indeed, many of them have fucked hers too. Again, I cant argue with her logic!

Starting to feel a bit less embarrassed, I turn and ask the three sexy girls Im with, what are we going to do next, hoping to get my now hardening cock in all of them.

Mrs MM laughs, removes her strapon, passes it to one of her friends and tells me in no uncertain terms Im to be gang fucked by all three of them tonight. And I was!

Anyhow, after being fucked by all three girls, they did let me have a bit of fun of my own, the highlight being fucking one of the friends in the arse with my hard cock whilst Mrs MM fucked her in the pussy with her strapon. Mrs MMs friend is a tiny little wisp of a thing and its was amazing snogging Mrs MM with her friend sandwiched in between us whilst we fed her tight little holes with 16 inchs of cock!

Was truly an amazing night and I cant wait for our next child free evening!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

.... and into the room came 3 wise men who said. “Behold, for he truly is the son of God”........ true story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Praise the Lord!lol!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh holy fuck brilliant story would luv something like that .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice little scenario

Pretty hot I gotta admit haha

» Add a new message to this topic