FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife surprise

Wife surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy_1231983 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So this is a fantasy nt sure it's something shared as I've also looked for some genuine vids but can't find any.

This all started a few months ago when I I had been away and hot home to surprise the wife with a bit on kinky fun. Got her a little outfit and blindfold and led her into the room. She then joking said is there someone else.... Which there wasn't.

But this got me thinking and though cuckolding was never an interest it has become now. I regularly imagine blindfolding her putting on the bed and let somebody else pleasure her male or female and wait for her excitement of realising it's someone new. The problem is that it is sticky ground as more fun would be gained from her being totally unaware of what's going on but then is that legal if u know wot I mean. So I was wondering am I the only guy that has this fantasy or are more people out there like me lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

It's legal as long as she has consented beforehand to what is going to be happening, and as long as you have both set boundaries and stick to them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d love to do this big fantasy of mine

Birmingham

The next question do I keep as a fantasy or do I try and make it happen

Birmingham

Also I'd like to if women would find this a turn on or is a thing jus for us guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The next question do I keep as a fantasy or do I try and make it happen "

I do encourage her and I think some day in the future it may become a reality if things keep going the way they do

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I'd suggest you role play it.

Pretend there is another guy and be the other guy. Incorporating some unexpected sensations to lead her into having serious doubts that it is you.

Play someone arriving, wear a ring or watch where there is not normally, fake facial hair etc.

Sex with a condom if you play it that far. See how the response is and if positive then you could ask if she would like it for real.

» Add a new message to this topic