FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is my misses a naughty female

Is my misses a naughty female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My misses went on a hen weekend away last summer abroad and they had naked butlers looking after them playing drinking games etc I was so jelious n heartbroken that something may have happened I was kept from seeing any pics but managed to see about five one of witch was my misses with the biggest smile on her face and you could see exactly where she was looking when we have talked about it which wasn’t much she admited she seen there cocks and sat on there laps in games and one played with her tits as she has a decent set since overcoming the jeliousness I often fantasise about her being naughty and slutty and like the thought of her fucking big hung thick veiny cocks I’d love to see her watch her face reaction as she sees and touches her first big thick cock see her sit on it watch a strangers cock disappear in side her see her push back and be slutty and want the cocks etc etc ahhh it drives me wildly horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Sounds fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic